[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
vempire_ghost a écrit :
Thanks for the tip, i forget to look the add fire on ring, put it because the flammability on hit, i will replace it, thanks for see this :)

My problem with blight is solved now that i put Arakaali Fang in the build, i always stay with 20 spiders zooming and dealing a ton of damage when a fight has a lot of mob in it.

You are also loosing a lot of life-gain on hit which impacts survivability (as well as up to a 70% minion damage increase mod) by dropping a claw. The spiders are nice though; if it works for you then go for it!
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 3 janv. 2020 18:13:36
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
vempire_ghost a écrit :
Thanks for the tip, i forget to look the add fire on ring, put it because the flammability on hit, i will replace it, thanks for see this :)

My problem with blight is solved now that i put Arakaali Fang in the build, i always stay with 20 spiders zooming and dealing a ton of damage when a fight has a lot of mob in it.

You are also loosing a lot of life-gain on hit which impacts survivability (as well as up to a 70% minion damage increase mod) by dropping a claw. The spiders are nice though; if it works for you then go for it!

The damage they do its much more than the 70% minion damage and i find my survivability um red maps already good.

Because I am using the Siegebreaker belt, the caustic ground do alot of the killing blow and chaos dot damage proc the spiders given almost 100% uptime.
This build is so good man, i've been doing all the content without a hitch.
I even reached lvl94 today without even trying to do it and i got my 6link carapace in 40 fuse :D
I have just a question though, I have been following your Pob and I was wondering if Fire penetration isn't better than having an empower gem.

I don't know if specters damage scale that much per level than just having another support gem.
I couldn't find any useful info on the wiki for specter damage.

Anyways, thanks again for the build !
"
Ohgreat92 a écrit :
This build is so good man, i've been doing all the content without a hitch.
I even reached lvl94 today without even trying to do it and i got my 6link carapace in 40 fuse :D
I have just a question though, I have been following your Pob and I was wondering if Fire penetration isn't better than having an empower gem.

I don't know if specters damage scale that much per level than just having another support gem.
I couldn't find any useful info on the wiki for specter damage.

Anyways, thanks again for the build !

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! I just checked to be sure and yes, the latest 3.9 PoB no longer uses Empower for the red link. As long as you are using a minion with energy shield (which we are) they should stay at full health basically all the time, and so I was using Damage on Full Health. Fire Penetration is not bad either though; use either one.

Even though Empower is less damage than either of the supports above; it does have the added benefit of giving our spectres extra life as well though; and it's a pretty big adder iirc for a lvl 3 empower. If you are struggling with Spectre deaths but don't want to use Minion Life, that would be a good alternative.

Grats on the 6link too! I got lucky with mine, ~400 fusings for this :D

EDIT: BTW check out Solar Guards for your Spectres. They are pretty much a direct upgrade to Flame Sentinels, and you can spawn them in the Solaris Concourse. Enjoy :) .
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 5 janv. 2020 01:23:23
Yours is pretty nice too :D
I bought my armor with 2 sockets when i could and i off colored it from the beginning and then the lucky six link.
I was so glad since it was the first time i managed to do this myself !

I have another question about the build if you don't mind,

I dropped this item and frankly it's a ton of fun with your build.
At first I was afraid that the SRS wouldn't die with the buff you can sometime get from the blight spore( allies cannot die), but as far as i know they still die as fast :D
i was wondering though, what could i anoint on it since I already have ravenous horde on my amulet ?

I was hesitating on having a +1 specter and zombie with Death Attunement or Enduring Bond with it's 40% more minions damage.At least that's what striked me as best choices but i don't know really what would be more worth
Dernière édition par Ohgreat92, le 7 janv. 2020 11:37:10
"
Ohgreat92 a écrit :
Yours is pretty nice too :D
I bought my armor with 2 sockets when i could and i off colored it from the beginning and then the lucky six link.
I was so glad since it was the first time i managed to do this myself !

I have another question about the build if you don't mind,

I dropped this item and frankly it's a ton of fun with your build.
At first I was afraid that the SRS wouldn't die with the buff you can sometime get from the blight spore( allies cannot die), but as far as i know they still die as fast :D
i was wondering though, what could i anoint on it since I already have ravenous horde on my amulet ?

I was hesitating on having a +1 specter and zombie with Death Attunement or Enduring Bond with it's 40% more minions damage.At least that's what striked me as best choices but i don't know really what would be more worth

Hmm there are a few good options imo. Death Attainment is good but it's also part of our standard tree path. If you didn't choose to pick it up that would be a solid choice; but I recommend just pathing to it becasue there are good minor nodes to pick up on that wheel too.

Possible options off the top of my head (have not mathed it out so take it with a grain of salt):

Enduring Bond: 40% more minion damage. Straightforward and good.

Lord of the Dead: Nice blend of damage, minion life, an an extra zombie. If you are running zombies on a 6l I would probably pick this over Enduring Bond, but it would be close.

Charging Offensive: Would bring you up to 40% chance for endurance charge gain when hit, as well as 20% chance for frenzy charge when hit. Really solid defensive choice for charge generation.

Steadfast: Solid defensive option with increased armour, and fortify effect.

Hope this helps!
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 7 janv. 2020 14:27:12
You know what, I completely forgot I already had Death Attunement in my passive tree !

I think i'll take enduring bond then since i put the specters in my six link.
I'm already so much tanky that I never died except on my first Sirus and a really beefy chaos damage metamorph.

Thanks for the other options though, i'll consider them if i come across a wall.

It's really the most fun I had with a build, i'll try to build it more often as a league starter :D
After doing Sirius and having him murder all my support minions (still killed him tho), I've been experimenting on a build variation with minimal support minion reliance. Metamorphs too tend to be minion murderers at high levels, so there is a case to be made for improvements.

Take a look if you want on my V2 build; it uses the same CWC-SRS base, but adds spell totem MI zombies and MI HoP minions. Suprising bonus: the life regen beats out the baseline build! Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/g2n44fK7FSM
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 21 janv. 2020 05:04:36
Are you using Maligaro's Lens in combination with Necromantic Aegis?
"
willi_wuterich a écrit :
Are you using Maligaro's Lens in combination with Necromantic Aegis?

Exactly! I've been putting a lot of work refining this concept; I've tried cyclone-cwc, poet's pen-barrage trigger, and am currently working with storm burst-cwc. In all cases Maligaro's lens+Neco Aegis is absolutely key as it is what allows us to (finally) get reliable detonations on our HoP minions, plus gives us our main lifegain mechanic.

I've settled on Earendel's Embrace as well, although Poet's Pen is a strong contender, but with Earendel you get the Ash debuff, as well as some free minion damage and an extra 30-ish % fire degen on skellies that make them basically instantly pop on summon.

I do still have permanent Spectres, but they are now Kitava Heralds, and are strictly culling strike bots. with ~150k health they have yet to die to even the nastiest metamorph. Sirus will be the ultimate test though; working on spawing him again for the acid test

What we end up with is a build that can do full damage with zero permanent minions. It is somewhat more challenging to play than the baseline, but so far appears comparable in damage and survivability.

Latest Video: T16 Crystal Ore + Metamorph (Storm Burst-CwC)
https://youtu.be/p_AlMcHMMsg

Current gear:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires