[3.8] ♥ HOLY BLEEDING, Gladiator Lacerate bleeds to death all end game, 9 milion dot

"
Molom_Burlington a écrit :
Sorry I'm a noob. How do I view your passive tree? The link just goes to a text file. Thanks in advance!

You need a program called "path of building" There should be a few guides on YT on how to use it if you're unfamilair with it. :P
"
f you want gear like his that he shows you for an endgame that's around maybe 60-70 ex?

I can't make 70ex in 7 lifetimes :D. need to play it like 24/7 with pure streamerRNG. BTW thanks for massive Explanation :D.
"
lordfratos a écrit :
"
f you want gear like his that he shows you for an endgame that's around maybe 60-70 ex?

I can't make 70ex in 7 lifetimes :D. need to play it like 24/7 with pure streamerRNG. BTW thanks for massive Explanation :D.

Yeah no problem, and like I said that's just the end suggestion for what OP wants to gear like. It's a "guide" So you don't necessarily need to follow word for word point for point if that makes sense. But yeah, that's like SUPER SUPER endgame setup, you'd have to get super lucky to get that amount of currency haha. Unless you're getting stuff cheap end of the season.
The axe in this build is not updated... U cant craft fortify over level 1 for socketed gems. You loose like 70k bleed dps from that nerf.
"
rattek a écrit :
The axe in this build is not updated... U cant craft fortify over level 1 for socketed gems. You loose like 70k bleed dps from that nerf.

I'm using fort in my leap slam, and i'm not taking the top nodes in the tree for elegeant hubris which I can get from a warlord mod vaal axe. Up to 134% bleed damage on a wep instead of the 100% from the divine'd jewel. Plus you get survivability from the Scion life nodes instead of wasting all those points going up to the area damage node for the bleed damage.

The only thing you're going to be missing is the fort from your lacerate but you're still able to have pretty much all the good mods and some even new mods that you're able to get in the new influenced gear: Hunter gloves can have culling strike. The 2h axe warlord influence can have pretty much all the same mods as elder besides fortifiy but you have access to up to 134% bleed damage in replacement of it, attack speed when killed recently, and since you're going to be (RT) You have a WAY better hybrid suffix: ATK speed + phys%

Imo the warlord mods are better than elder for this build. At least for the weapons not so much anything else and once again that's just my own opinion.
this build is great.but impossible to done.
timles jewel with bleed pasive is impossible mission.i can buy this jewel and no for trade.i craft with divine orb and no lucky and very expensive.good build but without jewel i dont know how much is stronger.
Dernière édition par spajjons, le 13 janv. 2020 11:58:43
"
spajjons a écrit :
this build is great.but impossible to done.
timles jewel with bleed pasive is impossible mission.i can buy this jewel and no for trade.i craft with divine orb and no lucky and very expensive.good build but without jewel i dont know how much is stronger.

If you read above what I was saying earlier you can completely bypass the node for bleed damage and you can craft a Warlord axe for about the same as much as you would pay to divine it. Even better idea is you can multicraft an elder/warlord axe and take scion life nodes instead and it will render the build ( imo ) better.
Hey, can I play this build with 2 one handed axes?
"
Joelord a écrit :
Hey, can I play this build with 2 one handed axes?

Yeah there's tons of people playing DW lacerate, probably the better option to climb with.

Hello i am selling this gears if anyone need offer me please?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires