[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
indigoBot a écrit :
Yeah that's not a build killer then, imo. Replacing old mods with new ones on my claws (pob doesn't have local poison yet, I used generic DoT multi), I lose ~15% damage on min-maxed char, 54m to . Decent chunk of damage, but not as big to make it not viable.

edit: Apothecary's Gloves (14–18)% increased Damage over Time

Some speculation,
"
Note to partially compensate as we believe self-Poison is an interesting playstyle, we have added a new Unique item that retains the Damage and Movement Speed per Poison stats. However these stats will now be capped at a specific value.

I believe it's the Temptation Step unique that's datamined from poe.db, flavor text is interesting and in line with retaining damage and ms per poison.
"
The High Priests ensured the loyalty of their slaves by habituating
them to narcotic stimulants with lethal withdrawals.

99% unique boots.

So here is the thing.

If instead of Elder mod you can have 50% dot multi + 20% from bench craft (total of 70), and -6% chaos res with the belt enchant, damage will be slightly lower than with the old claws.
Going for Void Fangs will make the damage even little better than before for the cost of the life gain on hit.

If that's the case build is totally fine.

Bear in mind that the showcase video of Transcendence build was done with Perfect Form instead of Loreweave (PF less tanky) with slightly under 6mill dps on Pestilent Strike, which if you can get the mentioned things above will be reachable.

Some new items might work good for the build but i will have to wait and see what's on the menu.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 16 avr. 2021 03:38:23
On Poedb Elder influence now has +(51–59)% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison inflicted with this Weapon. So i guess, it's pretty good
All the hassle for nothing, aside from the harvest changes that literally affect anyone build seems to be perfectly viable as we don´t lose our defensive capabilities and when other meta-builds get slower we get faster in comparison haha :D

I personally will still be starting with a different build, as I have started this one 3 times now and it´s time to discover other things available in this game but for any1 going for this I can vouch for the guide and the potency of the char. Have a good start in 3.14 :)
"
Vennto a écrit :
All the hassle for nothing, aside from the harvest changes that literally affect anyone build seems to be perfectly viable as we don´t lose our defensive capabilities and when other meta-builds get slower we get faster in comparison haha :D

totally agree! this build is still viable and the good thing is all the content creators dont even mention it as a starter, when in my opinion its still one of the strongest. But better for us who start with it, had a really great time with it last league and the new league mechanic seems really good for a tanky build!
Edit: found out what my problem was.
Dernière édition par Mormega, le 18 avr. 2021 02:09:08
I played this build SSF Ritual, and it made all my dreams come true. Typically in leagues I get to maps and quit soon after, but with this I just kept pushing until I had done all the things I had never done before: Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri, and with this league Maven and all her challenges including the feared.

Gear:
Spoiler

As well as timeless faith for Transcendence, and a few jewels to fill out life resistances and some damage.

I wanted to make this post before the new league began but forgot honestly. Regardless, this was the best build I ever played, which admittedly is not saying much since I haven't played many real builds. I already had decided to skip this league since I was totally burned out after getting 40/40 challenges in SSF ritual. Seeing the nerf hurt, but hopefully there's still enough damage with the new claw dot multi mods that other people will still want to play the build. It really was an incredible experience honestly. Thank you Torstein.
Amazing gear for SSF and well done with 40/40!
"
Enleiv a écrit :
I played this build SSF Ritual, and it made all my dreams come true. Typically in leagues I get to maps and quit soon after, but with this I just kept pushing until I had done all the things I had never done before: Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri, and with this league Maven and all her challenges including the feared.

Gear:
Spoiler

As well as timeless faith for Transcendence, and a few jewels to fill out life resistances and some damage.

I wanted to make this post before the new league began but forgot honestly. Regardless, this was the best build I ever played, which admittedly is not saying much since I haven't played many real builds. I already had decided to skip this league since I was totally burned out after getting 40/40 challenges in SSF ritual. Seeing the nerf hurt, but hopefully there's still enough damage with the new claw dot multi mods that other people will still want to play the build. It really was an incredible experience honestly. Thank you Torstein.

Wow. Not that i'm only impressed, I'm ashamed also. Having this gear on SSF is for utmost respect to you as a player not to mention 40/40. Well done mate!

It's really disheartening that they killed Harvest. It was the best thing that happened to the game.

Build will most likely survive. I've already made some theorycrafting and it looks very promising.

Thank you for this feedback. You've made my day regarding PoE. :)
When we can expect some updates for 3.14?
Will probably take some time, because the weapons problem isn't easily fixed.
Dernière édition par blastinMot, le 21 avr. 2021 12:52:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires