[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Archernick a écrit :
"
Provin915 a écrit :
Fun build man. Leveling is going nicely.

Running with VS until PS gets fixed. As a melee should I annoint Tribal Fury or Corruption?

Btw Pestilent Strike is ACTUALLY fixed as of this morning's hotfix. I know it was listed in Hotfix3, but I think they may have forgotten it and put it in silently into Hotfix4. I can do Metamorph with PS without crashing and it feels AMAZING (especially when the adds spawn).

Oh really? I was still having crashes. I just woke up and saw a new patch, but I didn't see anything about PS. I will check it out later today. Thanks for the heads up mate!

Dernière édition par Provin915, le 17 déc. 2019 07:08:49
All I can say build is great. Playing venom gyre, feels best for me. Sadly im retarded and spent already 3500 fusing(about 16-17ex) on 6linking perfect form when i could jsut buy 6l one but i cant stop now.
Had fought with awakener but was on 4link with 2x 1c wasp nest cause all money went on linking. Got him to like 60% hp cause didnt know mechanics and dmg on 4link was little lacking.

Feel like with craften weapons and 6l it should be super smooth.
Hey Torsein im having so much fun with this build, im level 86 right now on SSF. I did Tul's domain two times but no body armour so far, should i consider taking Acrobatics and Phase acrobatics instead of Iron Reflexes until i get the body armour and upgrade it to Perfect Form?.

Thx!
Just tried Awakener for the first time. I'm having a hard time imagining doing that fight with anything melee...

As a backup Torstein, which ranged poison build would you say is the most effective boss killer but also easiest for us to adopt?
"
magnum555 a écrit :
All I can say build is great. Playing venom gyre, feels best for me. Sadly im retarded and spent already 3500 fusing(about 16-17ex) on 6linking perfect form when i could jsut buy 6l one but i cant stop now.
Had fought with awakener but was on 4link with 2x 1c wasp nest cause all money went on linking. Got him to like 60% hp cause didnt know mechanics and dmg on 4link was little lacking.

Feel like with craften weapons and 6l it should be super smooth.

:( bad rng

If you got him to 60% with that gear, you will destroy him with top gear
"
Reshiop a écrit :
Hey Torsein im having so much fun with this build, im level 86 right now on SSF. I did Tul's domain two times but no body armour so far, should i consider taking Acrobatics and Phase acrobatics instead of Iron Reflexes until i get the body armour and upgrade it to Perfect Form?.

Thx!

Bad luck. You'll get it ;)

Don't take Acrobatics, it will split your armour and block in half. Molten Shell is your best defense. You will be fine until you get armour. Char is quite safe.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 déc. 2019 15:47:13
"
Archernick a écrit :
Just tried Awakener for the first time. I'm having a hard time imagining doing that fight with anything melee...

As a backup Torstein, which ranged poison build would you say is the most effective boss killer but also easiest for us to adopt?

If you want to switch to ranged skill go with Cobra Lash, it's dead simple skill with chain built-in.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 17 déc. 2019 15:49:01
Hey, this build is really fun! Had some lucky drops (3!!!x fated connections prophecys)and just 6L the perfect form, got fenumus but can't use the Spider Aspect. The only thing im missing is the -x Mana for non channeling skills, since Elreon isn't that great lol..
And i just noticed that the new Hunter Influence (the green one) got a sweet mod
Spoiler
Wouldn't it be the best to just craft a good Agate Amulet with this one on it and free up 3 other Modslots? Also, how good is a Farruls really? Is it worth it?

Thanks for the Build and the work you put in, keep it up! :)
Made a new character to try this build out yesterday. hit 75 today. Its great so far. I got into map and bought some super budget gear to get res capped and it was still melting everything. I got super lucky and made about 5-6ex from 1 map so now I assume the best move forward is going to be a 6l Perfect Form so i can drop the tabula.

My HP is sub 4k right now and i was worried that would be an issue but so far it's really not and it'll only be less of one when i drop the tabula
Has anyone tried the Hunter base Claws carft Aberrant Fossil and Corroded Fossil ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires