3.8| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hey Everyone,

I have a question for everyone here...I'm trying to keep my titles consistent league after league but I want my builds to be as attractive as possible to as many people as possible. Whether they like the guides/builds is different ;).

Since the title of each guide is what brings each person to click on the guide, I'm curious what about this league's title (or any reason at all) made you interested in this build?

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make the title more appealing? Any specific words or themes? (Titles are limited to 100 characters...it makes it tricky.)

Thanks for your time. And thanks for all your kindness in this league.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
For me personally, it's always extremely helpful to know via post title if a build is viable for SSF/League Sart/etc. So, well done there.

For this particular run, this was my first time trying PoE on a console. I was looking for a build that would allow me to get the hang of xbox controls, so it was also good to know it was a "stress free" build.
Its more the description rather than anything else for me.

I havent played for a few leagues so having this guide has been helpful to be able to level so far. Still not at max level but having some idea of where to place gems and passive skills has been a big help

So thank you for the guide
It's Thanksgiving in my part of the world. So thanks for your patience with some of my delayed responses.

But more importantly, I pray, whether life is great or full of pain, that you all are able to see things in your life that you are truly grateful for.

"
"
MalaikatMaut a écrit :
Spoiler
For me personally, it's always extremely helpful to know via post title if a build is viable for SSF/League Sart/etc. So, well done there.

For this particular run, this was my first time trying PoE on a console. I was looking for a build that would allow me to get the hang of xbox controls, so it was also good to know it was a "stress free" build.
Thanks MalaikatMaut. I appreciate it. In regards to the "league starter", you found the title got that across even though it didn't state is specifically?
"
"
ril14ey a écrit :
Its more the description rather than anything else for me.

I havent played for a few leagues so having this guide has been helpful to be able to level so far. Still not at max level but having some idea of where to place gems and passive skills has been a big help

So thank you for the guide
Thanks ril14ey. You're very welcome and thanks for the response.

Feel free everyone to ask whatever questions you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
Thanks MalaikatMaut. I appreciate it. In regards to the "league starter", you found the title got that across even though it didn't state is specifically?

For sure. The "your items" part is a huge selling point and screams "league start".
"
MalaikatMaut a écrit :
Spoiler
"

For sure. The "your items" part is a huge selling point and screams "league start".
Awesome MalaikatMaut. Thank you.

Annnnnd

Thank you for creating this guide. I've taken 7 builds through to maps this league, and this is the one that feels most capable. Blocks almost everything and kills when I do get hit. I just can't play zoom-zoom style because I always wonder if a chaos orb dropped just behind me. This build is a perfect blend of fast enough to clear but slow enough see what's around me. It also doesn't hurt that I rarely die.

As far as what drew me to this guide, it was the "Your items/your pace" part. The "can clear maps in 30 seconds" or "53M Shaper dps" tags do not define my playstyle. And guides that say budget often assume you have 10ex in gear sitting around. So it is very pleasing to find a guide that is exactly what it says on the tin.

Well done and thank you!
"
Hey Everyone,

I have a question for everyone here...I'm trying to keep my titles consistent league after league but I want my builds to be as attractive as possible to as many people as possible. Whether they like the guides/builds is different ;).

Since the title of each guide is what brings each person to click on the guide, I'm curious what about this league's title (or any reason at all) made you interested in this build?

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make the title more appealing? Any specific words or themes? (Titles are limited to 100 characters...it makes it tricky.)

I posted my general comments on the SloMo Build. I decided to try this Build because of (a) a great experience with the SloMo Build, and (b), the Original title which was Block focused. The Gladiator Block is still the essence of this Build for me - perhaps because I go with Cyclone (which does not really lend itself to getting hit regularly) and like you have mentioned, the two Leagues that I have used it featured Monsters that didn't really Trigger much.

I think that I find the core attraction of your guides to be that they are "uncomplicated". Sort of like the original Diablo line: just pick up a stick and start killing stuff (or something to that effect if my memory is correct).
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Hi Wrecker,

just want to thank you for your builds in general. I´m a big ARPG/Hack & Slay fan since years. When was Diablo released??? Anyway... Since I had a stroke 3 1/2 years ago my right hand is no longer usefull for gaming. Your builds made it possible to enjoy even POE endgame with a left-handed mouse for me. Really appreciate what you are doing. Please continue with the excellent work. When I´m searching for a new build, I check yours. Now I just started this.

Cheers mate

"
"
Charon_the_Hand a écrit :
Spoiler
Thank you for creating this guide. I've taken 7 builds through to maps this league, and this is the one that feels most capable. Blocks almost everything and kills when I do get hit. I just can't play zoom-zoom style because I always wonder if a chaos orb dropped just behind me. This build is a perfect blend of fast enough to clear but slow enough see what's around me. It also doesn't hurt that I rarely die.

As far as what drew me to this guide, it was the "Your items/your pace" part. The "can clear maps in 30 seconds" or "53M Shaper dps" tags do not define my playstyle. And guides that say budget often assume you have 10ex in gear sitting around. So it is very pleasing to find a guide that is exactly what it says on the tin.

Well done and thank you!
Thanks Charon_the_Hand for both the response to the title and the very kind feedback on the build. I'm glad it suits you and that you're enjoying the build. If you have any questions or suggestions for the build or guide I'm happy to hear it.

Blocking is pretty awesome hey?
"
"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Hey Everyone,

I posted my general comments on the SloMo Build. I decided to try this Build because of (a) a great experience with the SloMo Build, and (b), the Original title which was Block focused. The Gladiator Block is still the essence of this Build for me - perhaps because I go with Cyclone (which does not really lend itself to getting hit regularly) and like you have mentioned, the two Leagues that I have used it featured Monsters that didn't really Trigger much.

I think that I find the core attraction of your guides to be that they are "uncomplicated". Sort of like the original Diablo line: just pick up a stick and start killing stuff (or something to that effect if my memory is correct).
Hey walkjohn55! Nice to hear from you. I saw your response in the Slow-Mo Zombie thread. Thanks! And thanks for your further feedback here. Blocking is still the focal point of this build for sure. I'm still in search of the perfect main skill for this build though. I like Cyclone (I'll be using Cyclone for my next guide coming out though) and I, of course, like Bladestorm, but nothing seems perfect yet, you know? Any suggestions? This build would have been 100% Ice Crash if the skill wasn't so bright when I used it. Thought or suggestions?

Also, on topic with your "uncomplicated" comment, do you think adding a "1-button" aspect to the title would be a good idea? Or do you feel the Stress-Free takes care of that?

And as always, thank you very much for your input.
"
"
Einherjer616 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker,

just want to thank you for your builds in general. I´m a big ARPG/Hack & Slay fan since years. When was Diablo released??? Anyway... Since I had a stroke 3 1/2 years ago my right hand is no longer usefull for gaming. Your builds made it possible to enjoy even POE endgame with a left-handed mouse for me. Really appreciate what you are doing. Please continue with the excellent work. When I´m searching for a new build, I check yours. Now I just started this.

Cheers mate

Hey Einherjer616. I really appreciate you taking the time to be so encouraging. I'm sorry for all you've gone through. It's funny isn't it...how even though such traumatic events in life seem like they'd be our greatest struggle as time goes on, but as we get used to the impact of the event, it's still the things we struggled with prior to the trauma that are still our greatest struggles. I'm glad you haven't given up and keep your eyes open for ways to do things you still long to do.

Thank you for the encouragement. I hope you're doing well. As someone who seems to need the 1-button layout, do you have any ideas or suggestions for the guide or build?

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires