3.8| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Have you considered using The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield ?- I used it on my build last season, gave me a level 30 rekoning and a bunch of armor. It's expensive this season at the moment (1-2ex) but it comes down in price as the season goes on. I put the same 3 support skills in the shield and then had more space for socketing other things for funs and activities.
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :

That's cool. Thanks for the feedback. I actually don't use PoB for creating builds. I just add them to my guides cause many other do use PoB. I'm actually not a big fan of min/maxing too much. If the skills you want to use are working well, use them. My point is that if you like Multistrike, use it. Especially if it makes the build that much smoother. How is it for bosses in Blood Stance?

It feels pretty good on bosses I think. I'm not sure how I'd go about measuring or checking if it resets the blade storms too quickly, but I figure that once the build is at something like three attacks per second without multistrike, I'll probably switch back to melee phys to maximise bleed damage.

Of course, if you use a lot of starting and stopping while clearing in sand stance, you'll end up with weak blade storms because they're based on the first hit with reduced damage. But so far that's not really been an issue. Things tend to die quickly enough anyway with my current gear that I can prioritise smoothness. Quality of life is so important in a build. XD

Edit: Actually, I just realised the skill says the storms are based on your weapon's damage and attack speed, so it probably doesn't matter that multistrike has a negative multiplier?
Dernière édition par Limbs, le 19 sept. 2019 14:20:07
Hey Everyone!

I hope you're having a great league! If you've PM'd me recently and I haven't responded please PM me again. I accidentally deleted too many messages and have lost what I still wanted to reply to. Even if it was just a comment or a simple question, please PM me again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"
"
Ironhide75 a écrit :
Spoiler
Have you considered using The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield ?- I used it on my build last season, gave me a level 30 rekoning and a bunch of armor. It's expensive this season at the moment (1-2ex) but it comes down in price as the season goes on. I put the same 3 support skills in the shield and then had more space for socketing other things for funs and activities.
Hey Ironhide75,

The Surrender is an awesome shield for this build. There are quick a few good Uniques with Blocking mechanics that work well here. I personally just like to play with Rares...for no reason besides personal preference so definitely go for any uniques you want! Good find/suggestion!
"
"
Limbs a écrit :
Spoiler
It feels pretty good on bosses I think. I'm not sure how I'd go about measuring or checking if it resets the blade storms too quickly, but I figure that once the build is at something like three attacks per second without multistrike, I'll probably switch back to melee phys to maximise bleed damage.

Of course, if you use a lot of starting and stopping while clearing in sand stance, you'll end up with weak blade storms because they're based on the first hit with reduced damage. But so far that's not really been an issue. Things tend to die quickly enough anyway with my current gear that I can prioritise smoothness. Quality of life is so important in a build. XD
Thanks Limbs,

That's cool. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. It's hard to choose between supports. There are so many good ones.

Again, if anyone has PM'd me recently, please send the PM again. I accidentally deleted messages that I hadn't responded to yet.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 19 sept. 2019 13:23:55
what do you think about this for riposte?
Riposte + Melee physical dmg + bloodlust + melee splash

amazing guide by the way i'm really enjoying it
I'm up to act eight now, and really liking this build. Bladestorm is a little bit clunky compared to many other melee skills (though far from all of them), but the tankyness is starting to come through as I work on upping my healthpool (I rushed the sword nodes, so I have been running on a minimum of life so far), and even with only self found rare gear, the dps is just fine so far. I just killed Doedre in act 8 using only two phases. :)

Plus that massive damage spike when something proccs your reckoning is just too good! XD
"
"
spideySWAG a écrit :
what do you think about this for riposte?
Riposte + Melee physical dmg + bloodlust + melee splash

amazing guide by the way i'm really enjoying it
Hey spideySWAG,

Thanks! I'm happy you're enjoying it! Let me know what changes you'd like to the guide or build.

I think adding Melee Splash to Riposte isn't a bad idea. I haven't done it before though. I think it'd be more beneficial if Riposte was applying something (like a curse). Riposte's AoE is already pretty big for a melee attack. I know the other trigger skills have a greater AoE than Riposte, but my preference for the trigger skills is as much damage as possible. But give it a shot! Maybe you won't notice the decrease in damage and the increased AoE may be worth the switch!

Let us know how it goes. Good question and thanks for the kind post :).
"
"
Limbs a écrit :
I'm up to act eight now, and really liking this build. Bladestorm is a little bit clunky compared to many other melee skills (though far from all of them), but the tankyness is starting to come through as I work on upping my healthpool (I rushed the sword nodes, so I have been running on a minimum of life so far), and even with only self found rare gear, the dps is just fine so far. I just killed Doedre in act 8 using only two phases. :)

Plus that massive damage spike when something proccs your reckoning is just too good! XD
Hey Limbs,

I'm glad you're liking the build and progressing well! I appreciate the encouragement. Blocking is such a fun way to level hey? I wonder if they'll come out with more skills for Blood and Sand Stances.

Again, if anyone has PM'd me recently, please send the PM again. I accidentally deleted messages that I hadn't responded to yet.

I hope everyone is enjoying 3.8!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I've made it to maps now, and picked up the merciless labyrinth almost as soon as I was 68. With 4k life and about 60% block/spell block, it was really quite easy. Otherwise I usually wait a few levels just to make sure I gear up a bit more in maps before attempting it.

I went for Arena Challenger before Violent Retaliation, and after running a map I feel pretty good about that choice. The extra attack speed from the challenger charges make a world of difference for clear speed and general smoothness of gameplay. Before the labyrinth I was using blood stance most of the time because the dps in sand stance was starting to feel a bit underpowered, but with the challenger charges, I don't feel like I need to switch other than for tanky rares and bosses so far.

I've long since swapped out multistrike, and now I'm just looking for a five (or even six) link chest so I can get that sweet bleed chance and set up my counter attack skills with bloodlust.

And all this so far with nothing but self found gear.

Edit: If it's okay with Wrecker, here's a video of running Arcade at lvl 70 on my four link chest and no optimisation of counter attack skills: https://youtu.be/9kC5ynek3zQ
Dernière édition par Limbs, le 22 sept. 2019 11:00:05
Hey there !

I switched from slo-mo zombies to a variant of this build, and so far, this has been a very tanky build.

Survivability is high. I love it !

Here are my modifications so far :

Like others, I've been using The Surrender, and as it provides a lvl 30 reckoning, it freed me a gem slot (using Bloodlust/Close combat linked to it).

This extra slot permitted the use of Blasphemy+Vulnerability instead of Pride, adding physical damage and more DoT from bleed.

I've also suppressed one Melee Physical Damage Support, and I'm using a banner instead. At the moment, I didn't make up my mind on which one, either Dread or War, and still testing those.

Dread adds an impale chance on all hits, which is great as impale is kinda OP, and Dread lessens ennemies accuracy too.
War gives us increased physical damage, which is what this build is all about. It's Adrenaline effect when it's placed : 100% increased damage, 25% increased attack speed, 10% physical damage reduction, is neat on bosses.

Pride was very heavy on mana reservation, and all those modifications reduced how much reserved mana I had.
So, those days I'm trying to find another buff to fit in. Possibly in an unset ring... or maybe i'll run both banners, still testing.

Anyway, there's much more potential under the hood. Thanks WoD !
Global 2 <3
Dernière édition par Arenwel, le 23 sept. 2019 09:31:21
"
Arenwel a écrit :
Hey there !

I switched from slo-mo zombies to a variant of this build, and so far, this has been a very tanky build.

Like others, I've been using The Surrender, and as it provides a lvl 30 reckoning, it freed me a gem slot (using Bloodlust/Close combat linked to it).

This extra slot permitted the use of Blasphemy+Vulnerability instead of Pride, adding physical damage and more DoT from bleed.

I've also suppressed one Melee Physical Damage Support, and I'm using a banner instead. At the moment, I didn't make up my mind on which one, either Dread or War, and still testing those.

Dread adds an impale chance on all hits, which is great as impale is kinda OP, and Dread lessens ennemies accuracy too.
War gives us increased physical damage, which is what this build is all about. It's Adrenaline effect when it's placed : 100% increased damage, 25% increased attack speed, 10% physical damage reduction, is neat on bosses.

Pride was very heavy on mana reservation, and all those modifications reduced how much reserved mana I had.
So, those days I'm trying to find another buff to fit in. Possibly in an unset ring... or maybe i'll run both banners, still testing.

Yeah, I love that there's so much you can do if you want to, with a build that already just works out of the box.
Dernière édition par Limbs, le 24 sept. 2019 09:06:26
"
"
Limbs a écrit :
Spoiler
I've made it to maps now, and picked up the merciless labyrinth almost as soon as I was 68. With 4k life and about 60% block/spell block, it was really quite easy. Otherwise I usually wait a few levels just to make sure I gear up a bit more in maps before attempting it.

I went for Arena Challenger before Violent Retaliation, and after running a map I feel pretty good about that choice. The extra attack speed from the challenger charges make a world of difference for clear speed and general smoothness of gameplay. Before the labyrinth I was using blood stance most of the time because the dps in sand stance was starting to feel a bit underpowered, but with the challenger charges, I don't feel like I need to switch other than for tanky rares and bosses so far.

I've long since swapped out multistrike, and now I'm just looking for a five (or even six) link chest so I can get that sweet bleed chance and set up my counter attack skills with bloodlust.

And all this so far with nothing but self found gear.

Edit: If it's okay with Wrecker, here's a video of running Arcade at lvl 70 on my four link chest and no optimisation of counter attack skills: https://youtu.be/9kC5ynek3zQ
"
Limbs a écrit :
Spoiler
Yeah, I love that there's so much you can do if you want to, with a build that already just works out of the box.
Hey Limbs,

Sweet update! And post as many videos as you like! It's great for people to see what gameplay is like for others as well! It's good to see any changes people have made (if any). Some people don't really take the Original Poster's videos seriously either. So it's never a problem at all. And nice video! Great mapping! And good job on the Ascendancies.

I'm glad you're liking the build and thank you for the compliment.
"
"
Arenwel a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey there !

Hey Arenwel,

Thanks for the thanks! I'm glad you're liking build! It's hard to choose gems hey? That's the glory (and stress) of PoE ;). I've found that my favourite way to make build decisions is to pick the gems I like/want and forget min/maxing.

Let us know what you choose. I like the changes you've made so far!

Thanks for the post.

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires