[3.10]Maddington's |STATIC STRIKE|

"
Dragonnik1 a écrit :
hi really thanks for this fresh build and off meta:)

Couple of queries,
1. Kinda of feel bit squishy damage is ok for bosses clear speed is great and fun to play, so anything from defense perspective that we can add?
2. i was thinking to use daresso defiance and take quartz and avatar of Veil?
Kind of synergize with blind and phasing. Since we take darreso we have onslaught (bit suboptimal then rapid assault and avatar of chase).

With this we wont need phasing gem, leap slam endurance charge gem becomes bit auto. Also Darreso gives nice Dodge and evasion.

What are your thoughts? i am not good at POB so not sure if this is optimum :)

Hi! Nice to hear you like this build.

1. Yeah, basically this build from starts is pretty squishy but as for later games mapping we need all possible 6-10% health nodes and really important your jewels, 7% increased max life from there.
When you have your last ascendancy for onslaught you get more dodge chanse and stuff but if you decide to swap it to avatar of veil, its fine you just need to find missing defence else where wich is in your option daressos dodge and evasion. But for defene still most important life nodes from gear, jewels and tree.
2. Daresso should work and gives nice defence, but avatar of veill still takes our movement, defence buffs away from that way. Avatar of veil works but maybe could be better when using more elemental based static strike tre (we focus flat physical from gear and tree) cos static scales from it but some people likes to use flat elemental dmg buffs, then veil could be more better.
Not sure if im speaking wrong now im not master of knowledge either, i strongly think this way!

Definetly you should try that and give us your result! Just remember add your healths so you dont get killed so easy.

Hope this helped some how!
"
maddingtonbear a écrit :
"
Dragonnik1 a écrit :
hi really thanks for this fresh build and off meta:)

Couple of queries,
1. Kinda of feel bit squishy damage is ok for bosses clear speed is great and fun to play, so anything from defense perspective that we can add?
2. i was thinking to use daresso defiance and take quartz and avatar of Veil?
Kind of synergize with blind and phasing. Since we take darreso we have onslaught (bit suboptimal then rapid assault and avatar of chase).

With this we wont need phasing gem, leap slam endurance charge gem becomes bit auto. Also Darreso gives nice Dodge and evasion.

What are your thoughts? i am not good at POB so not sure if this is optimum :)

Hi! Nice to hear you like this build.

1. Yeah, basically this build from starts is pretty squishy but as for later games mapping we need all possible 6-10% health nodes and really important your jewels, 7% increased max life from there.
When you have your last ascendancy for onslaught you get more dodge chanse and stuff but if you decide to swap it to avatar of veil, its fine you just need to find missing defence else where wich is in your option daressos dodge and evasion. But for defene still most important life nodes from gear, jewels and tree.
2. Daresso should work and gives nice defence, but avatar of veill still takes our movement, defence buffs away from that way. Avatar of veil works but maybe could be better when using more elemental based static strike tre (we focus flat physical from gear and tree) cos static scales from it but some people likes to use flat elemental dmg buffs, then veil could be more better.
Not sure if im speaking wrong now im not master of knowledge either, i strongly think this way!

Definetly you should try that and give us your result! Just remember add your healths so you dont get killed so easy.

Hope this helped some how!

Thanks for response and tip, i was aiming for hp nodes only, i will also take all jewel nodes so that we can socket hp jewels.

I also thought of Viel since it gives -15 all res, and since we are using voidforge synergize with that.
Less Accuracy rating, this also am not sure if this adds with dread banner? if it does than ~35% less accuracy
Otherwise your point does make sense, with Chase we can get almost 70-80 evade, which is good, but spell dodge is also great.

But yes one thing i missed is, phasing and phase run skill is same, i was wrong there, since phase run does give increase movement speed and physical damage.
Dernière édition par Dragonnik1, le 12 oct. 2019 22:19:17
reserved
I'm looking through your build, and I'm not sure I understand why you are going crit. Voidforge has 5% base crit rate. I'm just not seeing the benefit of picking up crit nodes vs. just getting more % damage nodes (or elemental pierce nodes, the new Lightning penetration notable is now between ranger and shadow.

I know the beam hit frequency doesn't scale with attack speed, is this why you've chosen Crit? Although with the elemental conversion nerfs and other shaper/elder mod nerfs this league, crit may be by far the better option now.
Next league - come back?
I am thinking about running this build in Delirium. Are you thinking about updating the build when the path drops?
It looks promising.
I've been looking for a good static strike build, but the forums are few and outdated. any plans on updating for 3.10 based on 3.9 content or 3.10 future patch notes?
you have a T16 map clear speed video?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
It suprised me positively some people are interested about my build / static strike. Just for you guys i can try to get something wrapped up!
I have missed whole 1 league.. it will make this harder but i will try.
Tough i have 1 big question, wich exile i will make? I think ranger is littlebit out dated maybe. We will see.

Thank you guys<3
NEW GUIDE INCOMING AND IT WILL BE PLAYED WITH DUELIST AS GLADIATOR !

I will present unkillable, destroying (maybe?) everything...
counterblock + staticstrike with the saviour! Insanely tanky and good clear.
I will make new topic and PoB. I will run some tests tomorrow with old patch.

We will see at the new topic exiles!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784639

NEW GUIDE!!
Dernière édition par maddingtonbear, le 11 mars 2020 15:34:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires