3.8| Stress Free PoE - HOLY RF |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Thank you very much, x Peleus x and Wrecker_of_Days, for your help and information.

Some low level uniques that help a lot to sustain RF:

Springleaf - level 7, shield, regenerates 3 % of life

Trolltimber Spire, level 17, shield, regenerates 0,5 % of life

Kaom's Sign, ring, + 1 to maximum number of endurance charges

Kikazaru, ring, level 20, regenerates 1 life per second per level

Shaper's Seed, level 16, amulett, regenerates 2 % of life per second

Not an unique, but useful as well:

Ruby flask, level 18, 20 % less fire damage taken

Maybe you already have or can get any of these.

Also important is to get the fire resistance as high as possible.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :

Ya, RF is hard to sustain right away. I've included a snippet from the guide that talks about sustaining RF as soon as possible without needing items. So any additions, like you're doing, will help you sustain RF sooner. The sucky thing about levelling an RF build is its unavailability early on. It's a hard knock life for RF lovers ;).[/span]

Trying to Sustain RF as Early as Possible
In case you didn't notice, RF can't be sustained right away. Without life regen focused uniques, RF can typically be sustained after you've completed the story and are into mapping. To sustain it as soon as possible without needing any gear (except links), try the following:

- Select all the nodes on the Passive Tree as they come. Get all the South nodes first, then work your way up. Don't skip any. (The Life Regen per Endurance Charge nodes are the MOST important.)
- Equip and start levelling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start levelling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start levelling your Holy Relic as soon as it's available.
- Use the multiple methods the build uses to create, then fight on, Consecrated Ground.
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- Do the first 3 suggested Ascendancies.
- Get those Endurance charges up :).

You can sustain RF with gear in other ways of course, I just thought you'd like to know the soonest you can run RF no matter your gear.

Oh I have read the guide, and have done what you said to do.

Stone Golem is coming up for me in Act 4. Might get it off my other character tonight or I might have done so already.

I think running Vitality Aura and Life Leech with Cyclone will be a good solution to my problem for now.

Might be I just stopped at a certain spot currently in the build and in like 4 levels I hit the sweet spot and this question would not have been asked.
Dernière édition par ArcadeCanuck, le 25 nov. 2019 14:01:29
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
Thank you very much, x Peleus x and Wrecker_of_Days, for your help and information.

Some low level uniques that help a lot to sustain RF:

Springleaf - level 7, shield, regenerates 3 % of life

Trolltimber Spire, level 17, shield, regenerates 0,5 % of life

Kaom's Sign, ring, + 1 to maximum number of endurance charges

Kikazaru, ring, level 20, regenerates 1 life per second per level

Shaper's Seed, level 16, amulett, regenerates 2 % of life per second

Not an unique, but useful as well:

Ruby flask, level 18, 20 % less fire damage taken

Maybe you already have or can get any of these.

Also important is to get the fire resistance as high as possible.

Oh last I checked last night my Fire Resistance was at 181%.

I am already using some of those Uniques already.
I need to look for Kikazaru and Shapers Seed now.

And I am bad with my flasks, thanks for the reminder. I will double check my stash for a Ruby Flask tonight.

Like I said in my reply to Wrecker. I think if I just went a bit further on the tree, this question may not have come up.

I am using Koams ring over Kikazaru for the extra Endurance charges. As Kikazaru gets better later with levels. Cause at level 70 you can get 140 life per sec if you use 2 of them.

Going to see about The Oak shield as well at level 40. It is fated version of Spring Leaf just gives 100 - 150 max life over Spring leaf.

Hmm maybe I should do some PoB to see which is better.
Hmm just played around with PoB a little bit.

Yeah I am not far off from sustaining RF.
around level 65 or so it seems.

I think I am going to transfer over to Standard tonight as Blight is done for me I think.

This way I have more money and options for this build as I already have a bunch of gear over there.

Maybe I can even try and get a Watcher's eye that has Regen # life while affected by Vitality and not effected by bleeding while I have Malevolence.

One can dream.

"
Spoiler
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :

Ya, RF is hard to sustain right away. I've included a snippet from the guide that talks about sustaining RF as soon as possible without needing items. So any additions, like you're doing, will help you sustain RF sooner. The sucky thing about levelling an RF build is its unavailability early on. It's a hard knock life for RF lovers ;).[/span]

Trying to Sustain RF as Early as Possible
In case you didn't notice, RF can't be sustained right away. Without life regen focused uniques, RF can typically be sustained after you've completed the story and are into mapping. To sustain it as soon as possible without needing any gear (except links), try the following:

- Select all the nodes on the Passive Tree as they come. Get all the South nodes first, then work your way up. Don't skip any. (The Life Regen per Endurance Charge nodes are the MOST important.)
- Equip and start levelling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start levelling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start levelling your Holy Relic as soon as it's available.
- Use the multiple methods the build uses to create, then fight on, Consecrated Ground.
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- Do the first 3 suggested Ascendancies.
- Get those Endurance charges up :).

You can sustain RF with gear in other ways of course, I just thought you'd like to know the soonest you can run RF no matter your gear.

Oh I have read the guide, and have done what you said to do.

Stone Golem is coming up for me in Act 4. Might get it off my other character tonight or I might have done so already.

I think running Vitality Aura and Life Leech with Cyclone will be a good solution to my problem for now.

Might be I just stopped at a certain spot currently in the build and in like 4 levels I hit the sweet spot and this question would not have been asked.
Ah. Got it. Sorry. I misunderstood.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Well made it to 38.

This is when everything happens.

Stone Golem, Ruby Flask, Vitality, Life leech support.
Bought the Kikazaru rings and Shaper's seed.

Everything kinda of fell into place here.

I can't use my totems as I only have 48 mana and it needs 54 right now.
So I need to fix this.

Also movement speed is terrible. Since we have an open slot with this build I put in Flame Dash.

My Cold Resistance is terrible. I think I need to fix it buy removing the rings and using Cold and Lighting rings there.

Shaper's seed I will replace for a Dex and Int Amulet later once the build is set a bit more on gear and can sustain RF without them.

Pastebin for those that are interested.

https://pastebin.com/bc5zfq4w

This is a very casual playstyle. Do not think you will clear maps fast with it but you will clear them. Which suites me just fine.

Cheers!
"
Spoiler
Well made it to 38.

This is when everything happens.

Stone Golem, Ruby Flask, Vitality, Life leech support.
Bought the Kikazaru rings and Shaper's seed.

Everything kinda of fell into place here.

I can't use my totems as I only have 48 mana and it needs 54 right now.
So I need to fix this.

Also movement speed is terrible. Since we have an open slot with this build I put in Flame Dash.

My Cold Resistance is terrible. I think I need to fix it buy removing the rings and using Cold and Lighting rings there.

Shaper's seed I will replace for a Dex and Int Amulet later once the build is set a bit more on gear and can sustain RF without them.

Pastebin for those that are interested.

https://pastebin.com/bc5zfq4w

This is a very casual playstyle. Do not think you will clear maps fast with it but you will clear them. Which suites me just fine.

Cheers!
:) Sweet. The build will speed up for sure. But not from the tree. It'll be as fast as your gear. I get pretty nauseous from quick movement and also inconsistent speeds (like running over chill and tar), so I prefer the "15% movement speed and can't be chilled" movement speed mod. So the gameplay you'll see on my playlist is a lot slower than anyone else would likely run it.

But I'm glad you're liking it! 3.9's version of the build will be a lot more damage with a little less defence (I'm getting rid of the totem :( but adding EE.)

Thanks again for the encouragement! I appreciate the post :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Off topic here. My Dodging Cyclone build is done but the guide is not. That being said, I've had lots of excitement shown towards it and so I've posted it early and unfinished: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2682751. All the information you need to play is there. But the explanations are not. So feel free to start playing and have a great time. I'll be updating the guide constantly until it is done but the build itself won't change. (I've finally made my decisions!)

I'm sorry it took so long to make! I was going to have it done for 3.7 but heard that the Raider was going to be modified in 3.8. So I waited in case GGG removed the Dodge mechanic from the ascendancy (which is what the build revolves around.) Luckily they didn't remove Dodge. But then they added Elemental perks which screwed up my decision making even more and require TONS more theory crafting. THEN ExileCon was just around the corner and so I figured I'd better wait for those announcements. And now EVERYTHING is going to hit the fan when PoE 2 comes out...but PoE 2 is going to be amazing and I can't wait.

Either way, I'm really sorry it took until the end of 3.8 to release this. I hope you enjoy it but would definitely prefer honest feedback.

Thanks again everyone for all of your amazing encouragement.

Annnnnd

thanks for the massive guide, might of missed where you said it but for league starts are you using cyclone/ consecrated ground for leveling pre 40 or just relying on holy flame totem?
Hello. Thanks for your detailed guide!
Can your share your leveling gem links with us? I tried this build, but while leveling we get very very few damage nodes on passive tree, some boss fights are really time-wasting. I use sunder and holy flame totem, but I am not familiar with melee so I don't know if there's other leveling combo's.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires