[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

"
Sanatorius1991 a écrit :
"
Great. My necro character is done so I'm leveling Chieftain. I want to test new cluster jewels. Looks like it is possible to have more then 1200k damage per ball if we using cluster jewels.

Check this PoB for example: https://pastebin.com/iyk30k9V

It's raw. Just a plan. Didn't decide how to cap resists yet. Probably will change rings and amulet. But 1433k per ball looking promising. My min-maxed Necro with the same gear have only 500k.

the damage looks very good, but to be honest, i dont think this is worth. you loose so much survivability. 1k life, 2k energy shield and you have problems with res caps and ur dex requirement. its a glasscannon build for sure. and with the hits from delirium sometimes, i dont know if its worth.

Why do you use spell cascade with volatile dead? u have much more damage without it and you dont need it. i dont use it and i have easy max balls.

i think the build is prety balanced, but try it out and let us know how it worked out in the end :D

I'll min-max it.)

Spell cascade is great because it gives 50% more damage. I posted my calculations somewhere, but can't find where exactly.
quick question, how do you not die? I'm using this build setup and one thing is that my hp drops very fast and I'm constantly using potions.
update: it's probably because i don't have enough hp. I'll look more into it.
"
ashneil1 a écrit :
update: it's probably because i don't have enough hp. I'll look more into it.

Yep. Try to get 5k hp. Helps a lot.
How do you get 5khp? is it just levels alone that can help that much? I'm 69 but i only have about 3.3k hp and i find it difficult to get more.

Also, do you think its better to go this way or the necro way for end-game viableness? seems like this build will do more damage but the other is super tanky
Dernière édition par ashneil1, le 9 mai 2020 07:35:54
"
ashneil1 a écrit :
How do you get 5khp? is it just levels alone that can help that much? I'm 69 but i only have about 3.3k hp and i find it difficult to get more.

Sacrifice some damage, get more hp on gear and of course level up. HP scales from character level too.

"
ashneil1 a écrit :
Also, do you think its better to go this way or the necro way for end-game viableness? seems like this build will do more damage but the other is super tanky

It depends. This league I'm exterimenting more with claster jewels. Almost all damage I'm getting from cluster jewels. Just pick whatever you need for your character. You can completely avoid cluster jewels and get everything you need from the passive tree itself. I just wanted to have some fun abusing this league mechanics.

To be honest endgame is compeletely bonkers if you don't have all defences game provides. Chieftain can kill almost everything in the game in few seconds but struggles a lot from insane amount of random damage. All that one shot mechanics, on death effects, fucking meteorites that comes from nowhere make me lost my mind.

Necro feels a bit better because she has high block chance. But if you didn't block spell or attack then you are probably dead.
Is this amazing build still good in Harvest? Gonna try it :P
"
joker_boke a écrit :

Yesh! It's fine. I almost don't play this league so I didn't update the guide. Sorry for that.

Few tips:
1. Doedre's Malevolence is dead item for us now. Looks like we should use Voidbringer gloves now. It's fine because Doedre's always been quite expensive early in the league.

2. New Infernal Cry gem looks fantastic. It can be used for extra explosions.

3. New "Undertaker" passive skill point is A-WE-SO-ME. 30% increased damage, 2% life regen and 2 additional corpses spawned for both desecrate and unearth.

4. Cyclone is nerfed and now we CAN be stunned while spinning. That's bad news but we will find some kind of solution. Just need to find few items with "stun avoid" modifier.

5. Supreme Ego keystone is awesome in pair with high lvl clarity gem. Great for mana sustain.

6. Kitava's Teachings jewel also now available through delirium encounters. It helps a lot too.
Dernière édition par SiCH13, le 2 juil. 2020 13:14:27
"
SiCH13 a écrit :
"
joker_boke a écrit :

Yesh! It's fine. I almost don't play this league so I didn't update the guide. Sorry for that.

Few tips:
1. Doedre's Malevolence is dead item for us now. Looks like we should use Voidbringer gloves now. It's fine because Doedre's always been quite expensive early in the league.

2. New Infernal Cry gem looks fantastic. It can be used for extra explosions.

3. New "Undertaker" passive skill point is A-WE-SO-ME. 30% increased damage, 2% life regen and 2 additional corpses spawned for both desecrate and unearth.

4. Cyclone is nerfed and now we CAN be stunned while spinning. That's bad news but we will find some kind of solution. Just need to find few items with "stun avoid" modifier.

5. Supreme Ego keystone is awesome in pair with high lvl clarity gem. Great for mana sustain.

6. Kitava's Teachings jewel also now available through delirium encounters. It helps a lot too.

Thanks for the advice, since I'm pretty new to VD.

So I decided to put the Glorious Vanity above the Marauder for the Corrupted Soul(and to free the node-Undertaker);

and picking the large cluster jewel socket for Kitava's teaching(would put in large cluster jewels if I made some good ones);

I removed both Thread of hope and replaced the one above Witch with Intuitive Leap to pick up Prodigal Perfection, Mystic Bulwark, Instability, and Enigmatic Defence.

-But I missed the Supreme Ego, wondering if I can maximize it

The POB that I made some changes: https://pastebin.com/SEBBJv1q
(It originates from your 3.10 tree, plagiarism disclaimer :p)

I would prioritize defends and picking up the Crit nodes in late game(probably after lvl 90).
Dernière édition par joker_boke, le 3 juil. 2020 08:03:21

I found these two items, should I change to Anger instead of Zealotry?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires