[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey, thx for answering!

I got some nice bonus stats from that Jewel aswell, but why Kiloava and not one from the other two?Aren´t they as good as Kiloava?

What about the passives, should i go for the 4th jewel or just some life nodes(5,1k atm), or maybe anything else?
"
Malerbob a écrit :
Hey, thx for answering!

I got some nice bonus stats from that Jewel aswell, but why Kiloava and not one from the other two?Aren´t they as good as Kiloava?

What about the passives, should i go for the 4th jewel or just some life nodes(5,1k atm), or maybe anything else?

The jewels have (seeds), the number after them. They are random, there is no reason why i picked Kiloava. I havent done much research myself, experiment with yours to see where its best bonuses.

Jewels are usually better, 7% max life and 2x attack speed bonuses outweigh 5% life nodes
Hi OP,

I am really interested in making a nice stun build next league and think that I will build it around your setup.

Although I would really like to try it out using Heavy Strike instead of Ground Slam. Other than using different threshhold jewel and probably no carcass jack, do you have any recommendations for using Heavy Strike?

I am thinking of a mapping setup with ancestral call and maybe melee splash, or would you go Haemophilia or even abyssal cry instead of splash?

Also would it be worth it to drop the maim gem for flesh and stone in order to link it with pride enlighten and arctic armor for more defense? Or should we already have enough defense (I prefer more defense over more damage/clear speed, old HC habit).

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Hi OP,

I am really interested in making a nice stun build next league and think that I will build it around your setup.

Although I would really like to try it out using Heavy Strike instead of Ground Slam. Other than using different threshhold jewel and probably no carcass jack, do you have any recommendations for using Heavy Strike?

I am thinking of a mapping setup with ancestral call and maybe melee splash, or would you go Haemophilia or even abyssal cry instead of splash?

Also would it be worth it to drop the maim gem for flesh and stone in order to link it with pride enlighten and arctic armor for more defense? Or should we already have enough defense (I prefer more defense over more damage/clear speed, old HC habit).

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

hello!

Heavy Strike is the premier stunskill. It does almost 2-4x as much damage as Ground Slam in current gear setup. That much damage isnt needed for any fights in the game currently, but its still very satisfying!

Get 2x weight of the empire and slot them in, and get the 12% double damage helm enchant. This will put you at 84.5% chance to deal double damage with 50 rage stacks, which is completely bonkers! The rest of the gear remains the same, although you may want to skill into more + Range on tree (Brinkmanship)

Ancestral is mandatory ofc, and Melee Splash will allow for big chunks in groups. Abyssal cry has (terrible) range, so try it out to see if you like it but overall its not worth IMO.

Haemophilia is highly recomended, see if you can grab some of the bleed nodes on Tree as well. Bloodletting circle is especially strong too. Getting to 50% bleed chance is pretty key to get consistent bloodsplosions.

Maim-Flesh and stone/ swap Arctic armor is a great idea! Our dps is already strong enough, so Arctic Armor is an excellent boost. I would recommend this for people who prefer surviving more. Arctic armor also provides some nice QoL with chill, which can help with Syndicates.

Let me know if you have any further questions or want to keep us updated on your progress!
Thanks for the advice.

After playing around in POB I am definitely gonna go with Haemophilia + Fortify/Ruthless gem over Tombfists + Melee Splash.

I am thinking of this setup:

Weapon: Heavy Strike, Ancestral Call, Brutality, Melee Phys, Fortify, Ruthless

Body Armor (4 link + 2 link): Vaal Anc Warchief, Melee Phys, Brutality, Blind and CWDT, Enfeeble

Gloves: Enduring Cry, Blood rage, Steel Skin, Increased Duration.

Boots: Pride, Flesh and Stone, War Banner/Arctic Armor, Enlighten (When I can afford it and can sustain mana)

Helmet: Leap Slam, Faster Attack, Blood magic, Chance to Bleed.

How does that look? Any obvious issues?

I will then take the Bloodletting node (maybe I shoukd not spec the actual notable but only the chance to bleed?) What would you spec out of to get the Bloodletting?

Should I consider running Sand Stance while mapping and switching to Blood when bossing?

What about Frenzy charge generation against bosses, would it be worth working in Frenzy somehow?

How do you see these stun builds in terms of efficiency in regards to the new league mechanic?

Thanks
Heyho, today i was rly horny to visit some guardian.(Atlas is at 94)

Tried the Hydra, and yeah felt just awesome.Quick fight, just like any other boss too. :)

Rly happy, cause in my PoE carrier it was only my 2nd guarian kill ever.But many many more are comin.Hihi.

Happy weekend!

Btw.: I have a green socket slot empty in my carcass jack, and idea what i could put in?
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Thanks for the advice.

After playing around in POB I am definitely gonna go with Haemophilia + Fortify/Ruthless gem over Tombfists + Melee Splash.

I am thinking of this setup:

Weapon: Heavy Strike, Ancestral Call, Brutality, Melee Phys, Fortify, Ruthless

Body Armor (4 link + 2 link): Vaal Anc Warchief, Melee Phys, Brutality, Blind and CWDT, Enfeeble

Gloves: Enduring Cry, Blood rage, Steel Skin, Increased Duration.

Boots: Pride, Flesh and Stone, War Banner/Arctic Armor, Enlighten (When I can afford it and can sustain mana)

Helmet: Leap Slam, Faster Attack, Blood magic, Chance to Bleed.

How does that look? Any obvious issues?

I will then take the Bloodletting node (maybe I shoukd not spec the actual notable but only the chance to bleed?) What would you spec out of to get the Bloodletting?

Should I consider running Sand Stance while mapping and switching to Blood when bossing?

What about Frenzy charge generation against bosses, would it be worth working in Frenzy somehow?

How do you see these stun builds in terms of efficiency in regards to the new league mechanic?

Thanks

Skills look good

Drop butchery/wrecking ball/destroyer for bloodletting

Blood and sand doesnt do anything for heavystrike i dont think, so swap for herald of purity or war banner

Frenzy vs bosses is alot of dps that we only need for uber elder and deep delves. Frenzy could work, or bloodrage if tge boss has adds

If the blight mobs are unwavering, we can drop the stun nodes and get more dps/life on tree. Its not a huge deal
"
Malerbob a écrit :
Heyho, today i was rly horny to visit some guardian.(Atlas is at 94)

Tried the Hydra, and yeah felt just awesome.Quick fight, just like any other boss too. :)

Rly happy, cause in my PoE carrier it was only my 2nd guarian kill ever.But many many more are comin.Hihi.

Happy weekend!

Btw.: I have a green socket slot empty in my carcass jack, and idea what i could put in?

Congrats! This build demolishes hydra so its fun to stunlock him

You could try bloodrage in that cwdt, or temp chains
Hi Again,

My question about sand stance and blood stance was actually related to flesh and stone, guess I could have made that more clear :)

In terms of league mechanic don't we already know that the blight mobs can be stunned from the seismic tower, so do you really think we wont be able to stun them?

What are you thinking about annointment notables, what should we go for? I guess this could be a cheaper way of getting less mana reservation to fit in Arctic Armor. Would that be worth it or are there other notables that are far better for us?

"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Hi Again,

My question about sand stance and blood stance was actually related to flesh and stone, guess I could have made that more clear :)

In terms of league mechanic don't we already know that the blight mobs can be stunned from the seismic tower, so do you really think we wont be able to stun them?

What are you thinking about annointment notables, what should we go for? I guess this could be a cheaper way of getting less mana reservation to fit in Arctic Armor. Would that be worth it or are there other notables that are far better for us?

Flesh and stone are really strong. In blood stance enemies will take increased physical, this is very powerful for bosses.

In sand stance it will blind far enemies, making you much harder to hit, great for mapping and adds

we are not sure about stunnable mobs yet, i believe they said the Physical mobs will be unwavering

not sure about notables, the % increased life = attack damage seems great, and there ones with a mini anecestral call which can help if we decide to go heavy stike for more stuns

i will investigate more when blight launches <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires