[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Evening guys, I've hit a wall.

https://pobb.in/pY1RgV_d0iiZ

Nothing huge has changed here since the last post, few small pieces of min/max to mana reserve to allow for helmet to have +AD again. I removed some endurance charges for some more aggressive nodes, changed gloves slightly.

I'm really struggling to see how I can really get more dps out.. and seeing all these other builds with 20+m dps, I'm wondering if there's anything I can do, or do i just pivot to another build now? Have I ran its course?

Obviously ignore the MF flask, it was just i n the slot at the time.

I managed to get all bosses down (non ubers) and can do juiced maps, but 8k+ wisps and the amount of kiting I have to do really impacts my speed.

Thanks for all the help as always

BW

Oli
Dernière édition par oliverjl1, le 23 janv. 2024 08:03:20
"
arakash a écrit :
I've been starting this character, but I can't really get it to take off. I have about 1-2m dps with a auto warcry every 4seconds to trigger stuff like warbringer and onslaught.
I have about 80% spell supress, and 4.5k life.
Since ground slam stuns so easily I tried to get the most out of the mechanic, but I struggle to fight stuff like pinacles or juiced league content since they are too tanky to stun and I have no idea how to improve my dps.

I would love to improve this character further without going strength stacking, but it's disheartening when the storm brand of indecision hiero has a fraction of playtime but already supasses this char in every way.

I'm really grateful for every help, I'm close to giving up on him:
https://pobb.in/vZeUhvTmMqLH

P.S.: I also use tinctures atm with all damage can shock. I propably should switch to charms but would love to make tinctures work

Hey mate, this is a nice take on the build - but it looks really defensive. Did you move away from the more aggressive nodes from the core build for a reason?
"
oliverjl1 a écrit :

Hey mate, this is a nice take on the build - but it looks really defensive. Did you move away from the more aggressive nodes from the core build for a reason?

because even with all those defences the character still doesn't feel tanky. Especially in the league mechanic :/ It feels like I get outscaled in both defence and offence
"
arakash a écrit :
"
oliverjl1 a écrit :

because even with all those defences the character still doesn't feel tanky. Especially in the league mechanic :/ It feels like I get outscaled in both defence and offence

I know the feeling mate, I've had to kite so much that i've ended up with RSI from the build haha.
Trs
no major changes to build other then call to arms skill gem

the new fortify gloves are very very strong, expect them to be expensive
apparently you can stack multiple warcries via calls to arms gem, making the piano version of this build not so much rsi inducing.

can put all of our strong dps warcries + automation in echoes of creation, should be a nice smooth gameplay as tehy will be instant and automatic
"
frawrst a écrit :
apparently you can stack multiple warcries via calls to arms gem, making the piano version of this build not so much rsi inducing.

can put all of our strong dps warcries + automation in echoes of creation, should be a nice smooth gameplay as tehy will be instant and automatic

What does Call to Arms replace in our 5 link body armor before we get Echoes? Second Wind?
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :

What does Call to Arms replace in our 5 link body armor before we get Echoes? Second Wind?

id assume so since automation doesnt seem to care about extra second wind charges and we still want lifetap to not care too much about mana

No changes to PoB tree in 3.24. We gained automation and call to arms support; it will probably be worthwhile to use 4link with call to arms + lifetap if you have trouble doing warcry piano.

Berserker remains one of the faster map blasters, and Echoes of creation and impale can help scale this build. Most often for endgame red mapping you should swap out dps auras for defensive layer auras. For bossing, typically dps auras are best to get the fight over sooner, but choose your own preference.

Getting over Tidebreakers bad attack speed is a bottleneck for alot of players. Make sure to grab Rite of Ruin from lab as soon as you feel strong enough, and avoid using negative attack speed support gems (melee phys, pulverize) until you get a good amount of attack speed.

Buy jewels with % max life, attack speed with maces/sceptres, attack speed with 2h, attack and cast speed. these are very cheap and help you get over the long wind up

Ground slam of earthshaking is still very very good and satisfying to use

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires