[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I'm still slightly confused on what specifically I should be using to get -15. I have a ilvl 85(dex) chest piece should I use primitive chaotic resonator or Prime chaotic resonator. Sorry, all help is appreciated.
It'll only roll the mod if you have warlord's influence on it.

This has warlord influence on it right
"
SupaSlacka a écrit :

This has warlord influence on it right

Yes.
I suggest you download and learn to use Poe-overlay together with Poe official trade website. it will make your life much easier and more effective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cJmW8QkQnM
"
SupaSlacka a écrit :
I'm still slightly confused on what specifically I should be using to get -15. I have a ilvl 85(dex) chest piece should I use primitive chaotic resonator or Prime chaotic resonator. Sorry, all help is appreciated.

Primitive chaotic resonator = 1 fossil
Prime chaotic resonator = 4 fossils

If you wanna use the awakener orb method to merge 2 body armors you just need the Primitive chaotic resonator to get the -mana roll. If you don't want to use that and just craft a good -mana body armor you want to use more fossils to get a higher chance for other rolls aswell ofc.
Dernière édition par shokilicious, le 24 mars 2020 02:42:35
Really loving this build, I'm at this with my setup right now. What are my next improvements?

I know my weapons need an upgrade - just wondering if it's best to save up for 400+ pdps or go for a cheaper 350 and spend the money elsewhere? Help here would be appreciated!

Also, on PoB when I put in my Scaeva

it increases the DPS massively (25% if in main hand) but I'm not sure I'm using the right settings. Is there anything that seems off here?

Here's my PoB.
https://pastebin.com/x6PacbpT
Dernière édition par Exism, le 24 mars 2020 03:51:54
nektre your version of this build looks pretty interesting. Hows the survivability/damage with those clusters? Can you link a PoB (apologies if you already did earlier)
Hi all! I know that mostly my gear is trash I have like 4 ex to invest could you please help me where should I invest first?

Current problem is survivability

I have a question for you. In the leveling section you say

"At around level 50 is where we'll want to swap to pure physical so make sure you have the Impale nodes on the skill tree. If you have a 6link at this point it should be Cyclone-Impale-Brutality-Fortify-Melee Phys-Rage".

At what point should I switch from melee phys-rage to infused channeling and close combat?

Thank you for the guide!!!
"
Liquidroom a écrit :
I have a question for you. In the leveling section you say

"At around level 50 is where we'll want to swap to pure physical so make sure you have the Impale nodes on the skill tree. If you have a 6link at this point it should be Cyclone-Impale-Brutality-Fortify-Melee Phys-Rage".

At what point should I switch from melee phys-rage to infused channeling and close combat?

Thank you for the guide!!!

As long as you can get enough intelligence you should use it asap.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires