[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
From first page:

I read that.
The problem is: It is not the case in my situation.
Using two weapons like explained in the guide does less dps than a 2h.
126k dps vs 106k dps.
And with all the enourmous 2h nodes in the tree I could push this a lot easily.

So the question still stands.
"
bejuts a écrit :
"
From first page:

I read that.
The problem is: It is not the case in my situation.
Using two weapons like explained in the guide does less dps than a 2h.
126k dps vs 106k dps.
And with all the enourmous 2h nodes in the tree I could push this a lot easily.

So the question still stands.

the quote says it all, 2handed weapon will give you more flexibility and more dps while 2 one handed weapon gives more attack rate(which means more life leech) and 18% (in your case) block chance so it's the case of defense vs offense.

if you need help optimizing your gear, gems and tree let us know.
"
PedramIV a écrit :

link maim with your warchief gem and add an aura instead(blood and sand) this should fix it(pob says you'll get another 30 unreserved mana) until you get your enlighten to level 3

That would work indeed but I choose to stay with a lower lvl BR until later on.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I finally got my hands on a Saviour and did Sirus A5 with 1 death at the end when I tried to tank the beam. And pretty quickly as well. It seems like it's a lot easier to see where he teleports now than the previous leagues. I still need to sort out my gem links so I can easily swap and proc Adrenaline with Skitterbots.

Cheers
But the quote says exactly the opposite:
"Dual Wield [...] gives us more clear speed, damage and defense."

I guess this only applies with a lot of gear though and just switching to 2x 1h with just a Scaeva & Foil won't do it.

I'll have to look into my gear, though I feel overwhelmed and then I get into some freeze mentality where I don't start because I don't know where to start and I think of all the spiderweb of successive changes that follow one change (like change boots, now you have to change other items because not enough res anymore and so on).
Dernière édition par bejuts, le 24 janv. 2021 09:52:55
"
bejuts a écrit :
But the quote says exactly the opposite:
"Dual Wield [...] gives us more clear speed, damage and defense."

I guess this only applies with a lot of gear though and just switching to 2x 1h with just a Scaeva & Foil won't do it.

I'll have to look into my gear, though I feel overwhelmed and then I get into some freeze mentality where I don't start because I don't know where to start and I think of all the spiderweb of successive changes that follow one change (like change boots, now you have to change other items because not enough res anymore and so on).

I believe that's with Saviour and Paradoxia or an exelent rolled foil.

yeah, I got most of my gear for 10~20c and 6l body armor for 40c. I have 700k dps on pob. start with cheap gear to progress then when you have enough currency you can switch

"
That would work indeed but I choose to stay with a lower lvl BR until later on.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I finally got my hands on a Saviour and did Sirus A5 with 1 death at the end when I tried to tank the beam. And pretty quickly as well. It seems like it's a lot easier to see where he teleports now than the previous leagues. I still need to sort out my gem links so I can easily swap and proc Adrenaline with Skitterbots.

Glad I could help and Congratulations :)
For 1h vs 2h it's simply a case of recent dual wield nerfs to the passive bonuses. In addition to that 2h uniques are pretty strong, Terminus for instance has 7.5%+ crit so you dont need Overwhelm with it.

Dual wield is stronger late game for sure and if you want you can definitely use Terminus until red maps atleast.
hi! i've been using your build and it feels good. i'm just gonna ask about the next passive tree skills i should get since i think the cheap version only has up to lvl 90 + passive points from quests. i'm thinking of getting 'lust for carnage' and/or 'hematophagy' from the tree. do you think its good for the build? or should i put in a small or medium cluster jewel instead of a large one for now? thanks!

EDIT:
also whats your recommended life/defense stats for doing 4 watchstone red maps? my char is sitting on 5.5k hp with 4k armour
Dernière édition par skrambol, le 24 janv. 2021 21:26:59
"
skrambol a écrit :
hi! i've been using your build and it feels good. i'm just gonna ask about the next passive tree skills i should get since i think the cheap version only has up to lvl 90 + passive points from quests. i'm thinking of getting 'lust for carnage' and/or 'hematophagy' from the tree. do you think its good for the build? or should i put in a small or medium cluster jewel instead of a large one for now? thanks!

EDIT:
also whats your recommended life/defense stats for doing 4 watchstone red maps? my char is sitting on 5.5k hp with 4k armour

I say Brinkmanship for bigger aoe if surviving isn't a problem.

also on 4 watchstone red maps, you need to go slower until you transition to end game gear, I did 1 last night and it was a rude awakening, more than 2 elite dominated by sirus(big ones) and you're dead (5k hp and 5.5k armor unbuffed)
Dernière édition par PedramIV, le 25 janv. 2021 01:02:10
Anyone have further tips for me, kinda stuck at the moment, been farming red maps occasionally getting one shot here and there. Been switching between unwavering stance, vaal pact and just 3 life nodes and can't seem to decide which is highly suited for my needs right now.

My HP is lacking and stuns hurt AF. Aside from that I threw another 4 ex just to move around the belt and chest and now I'm sitting with less chaos resist but hard capped on pretty much everything else. Anywhere I can improve?
Pro tip for who struggle with stuns -

Get boots with this enchant with 80% value. Generally stuns is a problem only when mapping and not with bossing, so this enchant is incredible, I don't even need those 20% left elsewhere.

Pro tip 2 - DON'T use your Bubbling life flask with freeze immunity suffix! since it doesn't have any duration you WILL die horribly when facing high crit high damage cold monsters! You can remove freeze few times but monsters hitting and critting you will kill you eventually, you won't be able to move. Instead use life flask with Staunching and craft of Heat on some other utility flask!
Dernière édition par Victtorius, le 25 janv. 2021 12:14:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires