[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
brzoskwinia a écrit :

Its most def triggering, the profile you're looking at must not be real-time. Im aware im missing flesh and stone, and yes it is because of mana. Leveling enlighten as we speak. My damage isnt an issue so i havent annointed yet because the talisman i have equipped gives me massive hp and fire res which i needed. The increased duration is not linked to totem its seperate because from what i read it increases the duration of the reflection allies. Im following the build pretty closely not going 100% cookie cutter.

Make sure you use the flask setup mentioned in the guide. Replace 1 life flask for a Basalt or Silver flask and replace Taste of Hate for a Diamond flask.

Taste of Hate's physical as extra cold does not work for us since we use Brutality so it's purely defensive.
"
Pilzmoney a écrit :

Its most def triggering, the profile you're looking at must not be real-time. Im aware im missing flesh and stone, and yes it is because of mana. Leveling enlighten as we speak. My damage isnt an issue so i havent annointed yet because the talisman i have equipped gives me massive hp and fire res which i needed. The increased duration is not linked to totem its seperate because from what i read it increases the duration of the reflection allies. Im following the build pretty closely not going 100% cookie cutter.

Y, true - something wasn't updated on profile.
Didn't know about inc duration in Saviour.
Well, still few ideas - like - link inc duration with immortal call, if u really want CDWT + IC.
Maybe endurance charge on stun link with leap slam.
Link Maim to your totem, that's another free dmg.

Btw, what's your DPS?
can someone post a link that works with regular path of building, don't want to have to download another version just to see the tree< or even post screenshots of the tree?
"
brzoskwinia a écrit :
"
Pilzmoney a écrit :

Y, true - something wasn't updated on profile.
Didn't know about inc duration in Saviour.
Well, still few ideas - like - link inc duration with immortal call, if u really want CDWT + IC.
Maybe endurance charge on stun link with leap slam.
Link Maim to your totem, that's another free dmg.

Btw, what's your DPS?

standing still in hideout its 93k, and i guess its 196k with every popped and 385k with reflections active currently my buddy checked via PoB. I just killed sirus very easily, but i moved awakening down to 5 when i attempted. I have made changes(still havent switch flasks, but i guess i need to since people are talking about them). I feel much stronger today then two days ago!
Dernière édition par Pilzmoney, le 1 juil. 2020 00:35:36
cast when damage taken does not work with enduring cry
"
Morfen a écrit :

That's sad, what would be the best choice for the link then?

Right now I have CODT + Molten shell + Increased duration
Hey Dex) how to craft large cluster jewel?
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
Morfen a écrit :

That's sad, what would be the best choice for the link then?

Right now I have CODT + Molten shell + Increased duration

Can't help but wonder how the other two leeching ascendancy nodes would fair. Anyone test them?
I used your guide to play as Scion.

It's goes pretty well. I'm having fun playing this Cyclone build.

Very clean and neat guide.

So besides the Increased attack speed, added phys and increased phys, what other mods are we looking for in a foil? i was thinking of playing around with this foil i got and putting better phys stuff on it since i rolled tier 1 speed and crit multt. i was planning on crafting crit chance on it as well. i also have a couple other foils to play around with but not sure which of them are best to craft on this league, any suggestions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires