[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hello friend, I have a question, to use the Cluster Jewels, what part of the tree would you advise to remove?
Hello everyone, its been few weeks after testing this amazing build, I'm quite allright with T15,T16, sometimes I get killed quite fast and I dont think there is room for any more investments unfortunatelly, I've got around 20 exalts sitting at the bank, should I keep on saving cash for "Very Expensive Build 50-100 ex" or make any more investments into this 1?

cheers

here is my EQ:

Hi! I have a question. Why in leveling PoB you have one point in 0.4% mana and hp leech when build is not based on leeching and your has 0 problems with mana thanks to overcapped -15 mana cost of socketed skills? Is that a mistake by you?
"
FreakyDr a écrit :
Hi! I have a question. Why in leveling PoB you have one point in 0.4% mana and hp leech when build is not based on leeching and your has 0 problems with mana thanks to overcapped -15 mana cost of socketed skills? Is that a mistake by you?

It's not a mistake but it's an optional node, it gives both life and mana leech. If you already have a Praxis ring while levelling you can swap this node to the first node in Gladiator's Perseverance wheel instead to keep life leech and get some extra damage.

"
mlnecrafter a écrit :
Hello everyone, its been few weeks after testing this amazing build, I'm quite allright with T15,T16, sometimes I get killed quite fast and I dont think there is room for any more investments unfortunatelly, I've got around 20 exalts sitting at the bank, should I keep on saving cash for "Very Expensive Build 50-100 ex" or make any more investments into this 1?

cheers

here is my EQ:

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

You're on the right track, just need to tweak a few things

Couple of things to look at

Your cast when damage taken setup isn't going to work. You either need lvl 21 CWDT or swap out your molten shell for a lvl 20 gem. Right now both linked gems are too high a level for your CWDT to support.

Consider swapping out Close Combat support in your cyclone for infused channeling, This will mean you take less damage, and will improve your DPS. Right now your build doesn't have enough Intelligence to support it though.

One thing you need to replace is your amulet. This is where you can stack the extra intelligence needed for infused channeling (111 int req @ lvl20). Craft an anointment on the amulet that works for this build. Bladedancer is a good budget option, Tenacity is probably better but you need a lot of life in your build to get a decent damage boost.

Some of your other gem links might need attention. You have brutality linked to Pride and Flesh and stone in your boots. I think this gives you any benefit. I'd consider condensing as many of your auras into a single 4 link and opening up some space to link your war chief, this will give him a huge DPS boost.

Lastly you only have about 4400 life, that's pretty low. You might want to consider allocating some more points into your life pool. If you check out the build guide you can see a really clever way to use a Might of the Meek jewel to get a good boost to Life & Armour.

Hopefully everything I've said is accurate, only my 2nd league so I'm still mastering some of the finer mechanics myself. I'm sure some of the more experienced members can provide some additional insight.
Dernière édition par BRDSCH75, le 21 mai 2020 19:52:13
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
swaes a écrit :
"
BRDSCH75 a écrit :
The guide is awesome, plenty of detail in the explanations of both the gear and the mechanics of the build.
This is only my 2nd league so still learning some of the finer points of the game. I've gone full nerd on Path of Building this time around.

Starting to feel pretty powerful after finally getting the Saviour sword yesterday. Looking to upgrade the amulet I've had since act 9, but the marketplace on PS4 is very clunky to search. If they added an option to exclude key words would definitely be helpful.

Some of my gear is still a little sloppy but slowly improving.
Currently building up some fossils to craft influenced helemet & Boots. Had a Warlord Exalted orb drop that I'm not sure whether to use or sell?

Don't think there's too many cheap upgrades left, but looking for some feedback.
(still trying to get the hang of uploading images)

https://pastebin.com/0vhZamVJ

Get a paradoxica with good rolls. Unless you are saving up for a 500+ pdps foil, it will probably last for a long time until you get your other stuff sorted out.

Thanks for the feedback. I managed to find a decent amulet, and I've put an offer in a watchers eye with +2 impale stacks.

I'll also keep an eye out for a Paradoxia once i have some more currency.

Managed to buy the Watchers Eye for 9ex which is crazy cheap for PS4, even found a cheap murderous eye jewel with corrupted blood to swap out for Sirus that doesn't hurt my DPS too badly.Looking to hit 10 million DPS soon hopefully.

https://pastebin.com/FJa4079s

Dernière édition par BRDSCH75, le 21 mai 2020 19:59:20

well i spent alot of exalts and made this!
"
FG523 a écrit :

That's insane, can you describe approximately how many did you use and what method?
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 23 mai 2020 00:38:12

The next step for my build is to upgrade these 2 rings, I have a budget of about 20ex per ring and I'd like to go for something with some damage boost plus vulnerability (or assassin's mark) curses.

However, nothing under my budget would do it without severe compromises in max life and intelligence (which I'm struggling with).

Any recommendations?
Dernière édition par Bauab, le 23 mai 2020 01:01:27
"
Bauab a écrit :
"
FG523 a écrit :

That's insane, can you describe approximately how many did you use and what method?

+ 400 ex, spammed shud prism metalic, until hitting those suffixes, than divined suffixes, and than meta crafted the prefixes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires