[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Not sure the correct way to post gear and whatnot, but I was wondering what my upgrade path should look like. I feel like I'm doing enough damage for the most part, but I'm dying a bit more than I would like.

I haven't really messed with jewels too much, and even with two int nodes specced on the tree I'm still struggling a bit with int (can only level infused channeling to 19). At this point I feel like all my upgrades would be multiple exalts each, so I want to make sure I'm doing the right things.

I'm sitting on like 2 exalts right now, or close to, but without knowing how to properly upgrade I keep finding myself looking at Paradoxical which would be nice for DPS, but isn't going to do a ton to keep me alive in juiced T16's.

I've run a 20/20 Simulacrum and 2 sketchy Sirus fights, but I can't really get into too many sextants, damage mods or other map amping stuff.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OmniscientOnus/characters

OmniSpintoWinOnus
GG. Done investing in this build. I've put about 50-60ex so it's far from being min maxed. All content down inc deathless Sirus A8. Simply melts once it spawns.

So thank you for the guide. It was a good starter and helped me create my own.
Champion 11.7mil dps buffed. 10mil dps Sirus. Using switch weapon to manually proc Adrenaline before the boss fight and rampage before mapping.

If anyone is interested here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/GzgRVYK5 (if you don't use the Community Fork version, Impale damage won't show up)

Cheers.
Dernière édition par alecs87, le 24 avr. 2020 19:51:43
Finished 40/40 yesterday and must say I really enjoyed the build so thank you Dex. A little (possibly helpful) info for those still playing it:

I was slayer all the way up into 38/40, ie a few days ago, and decided to try out champion for the final stretch - it was absolutely worth it and as far as I could tell better in every aspect. The dps was slightly less, though barely even noticeable. The aoe was the same due to rearranging some passive nodes (losing dps but regaining the lost aoe from slayer ascendancy). In the end, you're left with a MUCH tankier build, at the cost of a tiiiny bit of dps.

The build is definitely viable in delirium and worth playing, it can be a bit stressful dying to random shit as slayer is quite squishy so if you're worried, you can start out as champion. Hardest encounters might be Sim20 possibly if you're under-geared but at this point I kill kosis wave 20 in under 2 seconds, and barely take any damage if I keep spinning ;). All in all, with 30-40 ex I think this build can take on most content, maybe not 100% T16 maps that efficiently or at all, but most other bosses. With 150-250 ex (not sure the exact figure) I cleared everything including 100% T16 easily but some builds can probably do it cheaper.

Best upgrades IMO:

The saviour; holy shit the boss dps from this makes bossing so easy it feels like cheesing.

Tailwind+elusive boots; feels incredibly smooth when your fps isn't dropping to 20 in delirium (thanks GGG) and you can just helicopter through packs in mach 5.

Explodey chest with -15 mana cost; explosions feel fucking good and adds more clear speed in 100% T16.

Ass. mark ring; honestly the dps increase is very noticeable and can be cheap.

High phys. dps + high AS foil; adds lots of dps, feels smooth.

Fortify + -phys reduction helm; great dps increase, not too expensive

Watcher's eye; the range is from 20 ex to 110 ex, the dps increase is massive for any option.

For champion:
culling strike gloves; this is a must IMO and is not too expensive even with other good mods.

As a final note, this was my first league playing PoE, coming from thousands of hours in d2+d3. As a result I didn't craft a single item for myself as I honestly couldn't be bothered figuring it out while I was trying to figure every other game mechanic out from previous leagues + figuring out the game itself. So I just farmed currency and bought upgrades one by one. By this time, 1.5 months in, I've figured parts of crafting out and have sold some items for a few ex each but haven't used it other than that. I'd suggest trying to learn crafting if you're a new player as that probably (maybe) cuts down on costs, but idk for sure. Thanks Dex, now off to try a new build on an alt...

Pretty much done with legue,dunno what do to,first time completed all content/full gear/hh :D
Thx for the guide,it was helpful,cyclone is love,cyclone is life

"
OmniscientOnus a écrit :
Not sure the correct way to post gear and whatnot, but I was wondering what my upgrade path should look like. I feel like I'm doing enough damage for the most part, but I'm dying a bit more than I would like.

I haven't really messed with jewels too much, and even with two int nodes specced on the tree I'm still struggling a bit with int (can only level infused channeling to 19). At this point I feel like all my upgrades would be multiple exalts each, so I want to make sure I'm doing the right things.

I'm sitting on like 2 exalts right now, or close to, but without knowing how to properly upgrade I keep finding myself looking at Paradoxical which would be nice for DPS, but isn't going to do a ton to keep me alive in juiced T16's.

I've run a 20/20 Simulacrum and 2 sketchy Sirus fights, but I can't really get into too many sextants, damage mods or other map amping stuff.

OmniSpintoWinOnus

I checked your character, first I would change belt to stygian vise with t1 life they are really cheap like 1-2c. Then i will craft/buy abyss jewel with life, attack speed and onslaught on kill. IF you are lucky try to craft but it's better to buy because it's like 10-15c. Then I would look for armour helmet with t1 intellignce and life. That should make you get 20lvl infused channeling.

After all of this I would look for Paradoxica. If you have problems with resistanes look for them on the belt and helmet. You could also really cheap upgrade boots to another with room to craft movement speed. That should cost you like 1-1.5 ex for all the upgrades I listed.
Dernière édition par Drellu12, le 26 avr. 2020 07:45:26
"
Drellu12 a écrit :
"
OmniscientOnus a écrit :

OmniSpintoWinOnus

I checked your character, first I would change belt to stygian vise with t1 life they are really cheap like 1-2c. Then i will craft/buy abyss jewel with life, attack speed and onslaught on kill. IF you are lucky try to craft but it's better to buy because it's like 10-15c. Then I would look for armour helmet with t1 intellignce and life. That should make you get 20lvl infused channeling.

After all of this I would look for Paradoxica. If you have problems with resistanes look for them on the belt and helmet. You could also really cheap upgrade boots to another with room to craft movement speed. That should cost you like 1-1.5 ex for all the upgrades I listed.

Thanks! I'll go through this when I get off work tomorrow!
I have done all content and i am dying much more on juiced up t16's. can someone please take a look at my gear and recommend upgrades. Much appreciated
I'd personally start with upgrading the amy and the two stone ring. You loose a lot of life and dmg there. Get an Elreon ring with life/res/dmg. Get an amy with stats dex/intel as implicti + life/crit/phys on it..

get a Paradoxica.. u need a 500+ pdps foil to outlast it.

Ultimately this league hits hard so if don't mitigate that phys and chaos dmg, you will die if you stop to pick up loot.

"
Kettavan46 a écrit :
I have done all content and i am dying much more on juiced up t16's. can someone please take a look at my gear and recommend upgrades. Much appreciated

how the hell he reach 5m dps ? i only can do 1m when my gems and my level maxed out

(ik not the best gears)
Dernière édition par rockazombies, le 27 avr. 2020 11:06:22
what im i supposed to do with with that skill tree pastebin

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires