3.7| Stress Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0nyX a écrit :
Spoiler
"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
0nyX a écrit :

Thanks for the heads up on that page :)

You are welcome.

"
0nyX a écrit :

Well if thats is all they do to cyclone then I will quite happily run it with facebreakers in the ma block build again with no issues at all as the damage in that was crazy and it was hella fun just couldnt clear screen as fast as the crazy people using twin 90ex 500pdps foils (my facebreakers cost me 10 chaos though loool)

Love this trigger build though it is just so solid that I am 99% certain to use it in next league for my first char

There was a post on that thread (page 7, 3rd from Bottom) where Forum ID sirgog offered the opinion that Facebreaker Cyclone is "dead". I do not know what makes the Build tick, but they seem to think something is ruined (I would guess either flat Physical Damage or Range). Just in case sirgog is an expert on the matter (but then again, they may just have pretty high targets when they say "dead").

I was reading a discussion about it on reddit today, apparantly the biggest gripe on the proposed 3.8 cyclone is that with 3.7 cyclone the people who abused the range mechanics were hitting 1.75 - 2 screens width with cyclone and the proposed nerf will drop this to .75 - 1 screen width on 3.8 cyclone

However facebreker cyclone actually gets an AOE boost lol 3.7 was 6 range base, now it will be 11 range base (unaffected by weapon range in 3.8) there is a nerf to the flat phys dmg but as someone put it in the thread "for ordinary players it won't be that noticeable"

alos as all weapons are now 11 range maybe the use of claws would be beneficial? like the cheap unique "bloodseeker" which gives instant lifeleech? (I use them on my frostblade raider lol)

ofc failing all else it could still be used for it's smooth movement, maybe add some cwc to the build or something??? no idea just off top of my head lol

cyclone obviously needed a nerf in some ways but maybe for a noobie like me it wont hit that hard :D
The community (not this conversation) forgets sometimes that Over Powered is TOO good. The changes to Cyclone are huge, both the AoE scaling and cutting its damage in half. But now it's balanced. Now it's the damage they want for a channelling movement skill with an AoE. Which means now is a great time to use the skill. Make it good while everyone is crying about it ;). Forget the way it used to be. You think the community would be used to changes by now with a game that lasts forever...;). I'm glad you still want to do your original idea. It'll work well. GGG is smarter than the rest.

If you keep the Facebreaker build from 3.7, let us know how it goes! Thank you both for the great posts.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 31 août 2019 10:42:34
Excellent build. Maximum survivability. I am extremely impressed. He can easily do maps, delve, pale court, labyrinth, well, just everything I ever tried with him. Today I even managed to kill the Syndicate's mastermind, for the very first time in my POE-life. That was an awesome experience. Before, I used to die there until all portals were wasted and I was left frustrated.

Perfect defenses (I really underestimated the power of blocking), good enough damage even with the mediocre rare sword I am using. (If you want to have a look at him: It's GoGoKakao).

Thank you very much for your guide! You help me so much to enjoy this game.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Dernière édition par Caligula_Exile, le 1 sept. 2019 19:40:51
"
0nyX a écrit :

cyclone obviously needed a nerf in some ways but maybe for a noobie like me it wont hit that hard :D

Hey, if your Facebreaker variant does work out in 3.8, I too would be interested in knowing how it went. Some day I would like to try a Facebreaker Build and perhaps that time is approaching.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
What's the "flameout" you mentioned?

Just how I refer to the problem of Cyclone periodically ceasing to do damage if on Predictive mode (and hence on Console with no option out).
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Dernière édition par walkjohn55, le 1 sept. 2019 11:59:44
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
Excellent build. Maximum survivability. I am extremely impressed. He can easily do maps, delve, pale court, labyrinth, well, just everything I ever tried with him. Today I even managed to kill the Syndicate's mastermind, for the very first time in my POE-life. That was an awesome experience. Before, I used to die there until all portals were wasted and I was left frustrated.

Perfect defenses (I really underestimated the power of blocking), good enough damage even with the mediocre rare sword I am using. (If you want to have a look at him: It's GoGoKakao).

Thank you very much for your guide! You help me so much to enjoy this game.
That's such and wonderfully kind and encouraging post! Thank you! Great job killing the Mastermind! That fight can be such a...*profane word*. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind. If you have any suggestions for the guide or build, I'd love to hear it. I haven't had a chance to look at your character yet, sorry. I'll make a point too soon though.)

"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
"
0nyX a écrit :

Hey, if your Facebreaker variant does work out in 3.8, I too would be interested in knowing how it went. Some day I would like to try a Facebreaker Build and perhaps that time is approaching.
Go against the grain! Love it.

"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
"
What's the "flameout" you mentioned?

Just how I refer to the problem of Cyclone periodically ceasing to do damage if on Predictive mode (and hence on Console with no option out).
Ah. Thanks. Ya, good point. 3.8! Can't wait!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
That's such and wonderfully kind and encouraging post! Thank you! Great job killing the Mastermind! That fight can be such a...*profane word*. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind. If you have any suggestions for the guide or build, I'd love to hear it. I haven't had a chance to look at your character yet, sorry. I'll make a point too soon though.)

I was thinking about changing some gems, because I'd like to use the curse Vulnerability. (To me) it seems to fit perfectly with this build. My idea was to link Tempest Shield with Curse on Hit + Vulnerability. However, I don't know if this would even work and if it would be worth dropping the original Culling Strike. Another downside is, that there is no socket left for an Increased Duration Support.

An advise to anyone who wants to play this duellist: Use a sword with no elemental damage if you manage to finde one. So you only have to skip maps with the "physical reflection"-modification and not also "elemental reflection". I was using a sword with some minor lightning damage and it was enough to get me killed from time to time in maps with "elemental reflection". The problem wasn't Cyclone, but Vengeance, Reckoning and Riposte.

PS. After almnost one year of playing POE, it was my Duellist GoGoKakao who at last found the Primeval Ruins in Delve, containing the recipe to create 6-linked items on the crafting bench. He is such a lucky fellow :)
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :
"

I was thinking about changing some gems, because I'd like to use the curse Vulnerability. (To me) it seems to fit perfectly with this build. My idea was to link Tempest Shield with Curse on Hit + Vulnerability. However, I don't know if this would even work and if it would be worth dropping the original Culling Strike. Another downside is, that there is no socket left for an Increased Duration Support.

An advise to anyone who wants to play this duellist: Use a sword with no elemental damage if you manage to finde one. So you only have to skip maps with the "physical reflection"-modification and not also "elemental reflection". I was using a sword with some minor lightning damage and it was enough to get me killed from time to time in maps with "elemental reflection". The problem wasn't Cyclone, but Vengeance, Reckoning and Riposte.

PS. After almnost one year of playing POE, it was my Duellist GoGoKakao who at last found the Primeval Ruins in Delve, containing the recipe to create 6-linked items on the crafting bench. He is such a lucky fellow :)

I use the ring Mark Of Submission and socket Vulnerability in it and works very well. With that ring you can switch out and use other curses rather easy if you decide you want to run another since it is easy to change socket color me myself I just ended up having a bunch of the rings so I just swap rings.

I done the same as you mention I went full physical dmg for the same reason as you mentioned. My Character is Do You Bleed if you want to see my build! I am just now getting back to playing more now. I took a little time off of POE I got a little burned out pushing my way to lvl 100.
"
Quicksilver112 a écrit :
"
Caligula_Exile a écrit :

I use the ring Mark Of Submission and socket Vulnerability in it and works very well. With that ring you can switch out and use other curses rather easy if you decide you want to run another since it is easy to change socket color me myself I just ended up having a bunch of the rings so I just swap rings.

I done the same as you mention I went full physical dmg for the same reason as you mentioned. My Character is Do You Bleed if you want to see my build! I am just now getting back to playing more now. I took a little time off of POE I got a little burned out pushing my way to lvl 100.
Good posts! Hopefully, today's patch notes don't change the build too much. I'll have the new guide posted shortly after the 20/20 gems are announced. Hopefully, there aren't any surprises that aren't in the patch notes. I've made some minor changes to the build. I'll include a bit of option though for those who want the 3.7 version to stay as-is.

Annnnnd

I really hope you update the build for 3.8.good job in 1st place
Looking forward to giving this build a try in 3.8.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires