[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Aloha!
I played this raider frostblades build to 95 earlier, had a hell of a time, had so much fun in fact I was thinking of testing out berserker version as well, I just had a question, what really is the difference between the two.
I realize of course that they are different, but if you, any of you, had to list a reason to go berserker infront of raider, what would it be?
(to avoid misinterpretation, im not here to call any of the builds worse, I'm simply looking to understand what berserker might do differently)
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
holy shiznit.. could not kill uber elder with this build.. so squishy

build is not squishy dude u must learn to fight with uber elder i think :)
8/10 deathless uber elder kill this build on blight
get lvl98 play only maps t15/t16 + delve :) and lvl99 so far on uul-netol pure breachstone's runs

check my vids on page 25.

I noticed you are not using tempered flesh jewel.. any reason why?

i used it because i have corrupt "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
was cheep i buy it for 10c. now i change it for rare jewel and get this corrupt on Fight For Survival. check my profil again :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
Chridian a écrit :
Aloha!
I played this raider frostblades build to 95 earlier, had a hell of a time, had so much fun in fact I was thinking of testing out berserker version as well, I just had a question, what really is the difference between the two.
I realize of course that they are different, but if you, any of you, had to list a reason to go berserker infront of raider, what would it be?
(to avoid misinterpretation, im not here to call any of the builds worse, I'm simply looking to understand what berserker might do differently)

Zerker doesnt depend on frenzy charges so you have more freedom on your tree and items, its faster in terms of movement and attack speed, and is more likely to become an armor based build, while you go evasion with raider. And overall it is probably more squishy but has more damage than raider.
"
robin_nerf a écrit :
What's the best Anoint for Amulet ?
Is it Vengeant Cascade ?

For sure its Tribal Fury, that way you can just drop ancestral call from your gem setup and use ruthless instead which should be around %40 more damage.
What's the defense like on this build ? I know it isn't a "facetank , stand in damage" build , but how survivable is it ? VS , say , a frost blades raider with high evasion ?
I'm mapping with a Thief's Torment and the regen it provides with our attack speed is insane.

My only problem with survavibilty is against bosses, so I dont think evasion vs armour would change much
I farm juiced T16s with ease.
Any advice on my gear ? looking for upgrade but dont know where to start.

"
blajo a écrit :

How did you reach 100? I am 98 and die enough that i cant level. I am running only t16 elder maps, but 1 death loses a good hour of farming.
Dernière édition par xaeror35, le 19 oct. 2019 13:04:16
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
"
blajo a écrit :

How did you reach 100? I am 98 and die enough that i cant level. I am running only t16 elder maps, but 1 death loses a good hour of farming.

Im hosting Uul-Netol's Pure Breachstone :)
ing: Sehemyr

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires