[3.7] Voidforge Crit Cyclone Slayer | 10M+ Shaper DPS | Tanky | Uber Elder Easy | Budget Viable

i have a question, does elemental scaling not benefit voidforge damage or does it only go off from physical damage?
Hey, i've been using your build this league. Killed uber elder without even understanding the fight. Wanted to know if there would be anything I'd need to do other than helm enchant and getting a fortify voidforge, both are way too expensive right now. And I've had random one shots from monolith rares not too sure why.

Great build, I'm doing all content extremely easily. Uber elder was a joke. There's a lot of room for improvement on my gear, but there's not really much more to do with it. 7.5k life pool, great life recovery from leech. I do want to find some better boots eventually.

Hey hey!
I just startet Path of Exile and are at lvl 83. My char does not have enough intelligence to use most of the Items u recommende.

Can´t even use Voidforge if I would not use amulets or rings to boost my intelligence. But if I use those rings and amulets, i cant use those u recommended.

Any hints?
"

Hey hey!
I just startet Path of Exile and are at lvl 83. My char does not have enough intelligence to use most of the Items u recommende.

Can´t even use Voidforge if I would not use amulets or rings to boost my intelligence. But if I use those rings and amulets, i cant use those u recommended.

Any hints?

Your ring must have the -Mana Cost to skills, beside that you can have int there if you need it. You can also swap amulet if you can't equip Voidgforge, Daresso's salute is very good, but won't offset the fact that you don't have voidforge.

Another temporary option is to grab the +30 Int node that is close to the tree. It's not perfect, but can be a temporary solution until you have better gear.

Hope it helps.
New as well. Recently acquired Voidforge but it deals 0 dps for some reason. The dps just falls off the ui when I equip it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
"
New as well. Recently acquired Voidforge but it deals 0 dps for some reason. The dps just falls off the ui when I equip it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'm not an expert, but I know that the tooltip(UI) doesn't count dps accuratly for a number of skills and such.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that voidforge has both "Deal no Non-Elemental Damage" & "Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element" plus the fact that cyclone is a physical based skill AND probably the fact that you don't have any "+dmg (phys or ele) to attacks" on any piece of gear.

In short: all our physicial dmg is converted to elemental damage and that element is random. It's probably there thand the ui bug

And if you don't have anywhere else a +dmg then you get 0 x +%dmg = 0.

That's my guess at least.
"
PeenWang a écrit :
where did you get all the damage i do no damage with little worse gear

Same problem here, almost the same gear but the damge is very poor.
"
GustavoBorela a écrit :
"
PeenWang a écrit :
where did you get all the damage i do no damage with little worse gear

Same problem here, almost the same gear but the damge is very poor.

Lvl75, and with wrong ascendancy might be problem here.
Dernière édition par zomgplix, le 2 août 2019 16:53:20
Just wanted to say thank you for this build guide. I switched a character over recently and it has been a blast. Did deathless uber elder first try and have been cruising through maps. Still not really sure how voidforge works for damage scaling but everything is dying so quickly i'm not to worried about it. I was avoiding the meta cyclone build for so long but decided to make one and since this wasn't the typical cyclone build it was very appealing. Thanks again!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires