[3.7] Voidforge Crit Cyclone Slayer | 10M+ Shaper DPS | Tanky | Uber Elder Easy | Budget Viable

Don't like dying? Like to do insane DPS? Like to press minimal buttons and be able to play while watching TV? Always wanted to use Voidforge?

Well This is the build for you!

Concept:
Well this patch I've tested every Melee skill, every Ascendancy, and almost every variation of Cyclone and this is what has ended up being my favorite.

In the end, crit ended up being just too good because there is so much crit on the tree and accuracy is a not an issue anymore.

Highlights:
Insane DPS
Super Fast Mapper and Boss Killer
Tanky
No Life Flask
Pathfinder Levels of Flask Sustain
High Physical Mitigation
Very High Physical and Elemental Mitigation
Huge EHP
Vesy Fast and Mobile

Videos:
Spoiler

Elder Glacier Clear: https://youtu.be/6HfUg_2tvZk

All Deathless on 1st try
This was before I got my Tombfists and I'm using Kaom's Heart

Uber Elder Video: https://youtu.be/CADHdb1KbU4
Shaper Guardians: https://youtu.be/38TUEUfzJpQ
Shaper: https://youtu.be/X-ex4xSQ16M

Budget:
Spoiler
Only required unique is Voidforge. Other are only recommended. Plenty of flexibility here depending on your budget

POB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/QFZN0UEj
This includes budget options and leveling trees

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Impact
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervour
Overwhelm

Gear Breakdown:
Spoiler
Chest:

Two options here. I prefer Kaom's. I would only go Loreweave if you are in standard with access to a legacy one. +Max res is easy to get on the passive tree now which brings down the worth of Loreweave. With a well rolled loreweave you will gain about 10% DPS and you can run a 6 linked Vaal Double Strike but you loose a lot of EHP.

Main Hand:

The centerpiece of the build. These are very cheap. Go for the highest physical damage one you can afford. Best corruption is Socketed Skill gems are Supported by lvl 10 Fortify. I was super lucky with my double corruption!

Gloves:

BIS is double abyss socket Tombfist with an Elemental Weakness Corruption, 1 Socket is fine as well, legacy ones being the best of the best. Other option is good rare spiked gloves with open prefix to craft +1 Weapon range. Gloves are a great option to multimod craft as there are plenty of crazy options.

Boots:

Rare Boots are the go here. Priorities in order: Move Speed, Life, Resists, Missing Stats.

Helm:

The gold standard Devoto's Devotion is the best here. Movespeed and Attackspeed feel so good with cyclone.

Belt

If you can get one, headhunter is best. Otherwise a Abyss Belt with stats in order of priority: Life, Resists, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Increased Damage, Flask Effect, Strength, Armour.

A nice elder belt is another option.

Amulet:

The perfect cyclone amulet.

Rings:

Main priority here is to get at least one open prefix to craft -Mana Cost to skills, Basically you want your Cyclone to cost 0. Stats in order of priority are: Life, Flat Physical, Resistance, Missing Stats(Probably Int), Minimum Power Charges

IMPORTANT: You will need approx 710 mana to reserve all your auras so getting +mana somewhere is beneficial

Gems/Links:
Spoiler

Cyclone - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Infused Channelling - Damage on Full Life- Pulverise - Fortify
If you have fortify corruption Melee Physical Damage

Blood and Sand

Enlighten(LVL4) - Herald of Purity - Hatred - Precision

None Ele Hit Gloves - Swap Hatred for Blasphemy - Elemental Weakness, Herald of Purity in Gloves

Discipline - Haste - Determination

Animated Guardian - Flesh and Stone - Summon Holy Relic - Minion Life

Leap Slam - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun - Faster Attacks - Optional)Culling Strike

Blood Rage

Blood and Sand

If using Loreweave:
Vaal Double Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Damage on Full Life- Melee Physical Damage - Elemental Focus - Ruthless -

Passive Skill Tree:

Flasks:
Spoiler

Priority is Lion's Roar, Wise Oak and a Diamond Flask. Note if you won't be needing curse removal, a Crit crafted flask is very nice.

Note you need to full balance your resists for Wise Oak.

Bottle Faith is Synthesis Only, nice for bossing if you have it.

Jewels:
Spoiler
Uniques:

Watchers Eye Priorities:

Pog
Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision - This is the new clarity watchers eye, this give about 10 flask charges a second on a single target. Absolutely disgusting.

Great
+% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision

Good
% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred

Other Jewel Priority:
[liinkItem location="MainInventory" character="Mekquake" x="11" y="3"]

% increased maximum life
+ to Maximum Life
% increased attack speed
+% to Global Critical Strike Modifier
%increased Global Physical Damage
Flat phys
% increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently
Resist and stats you may need.

Bandits:
Spoiler
Kill All or Alira

Pantheon:
Spoiler
Major: Soul of Arakaali
Minor: Change as required, generally I use Gruthkul for Bossing and Garukhan for mapping

Enchantments/Corruptions:
Spoiler

Boots: Almost any except Regen, Chaos Damage, chance to freeze, shock, ignite and critical strike chance.
Gloves: Curse on Hit - Commandment of Fury
Helm:Cyclone Attack Speed - Cyclone Damage

Leveling Guide:
Spoiler

Recommended Uniques:
Goldrim
Tabula Rasa
Wanderlust
Wurm's Molt
Lochtonial Caress
The Screaming Eagle x 2
Blackheart x 2
Belt of the Deceiver
The Gull
Limbsplit
Wideswing
Reaper's Pursuit
The Cauteriser
Kaom's Primacy

We level with axes so we will take the axe nodes and respec later.

Passive Tree Normal Lab: Here

Passive Tree Cruel Lab: Here

Passive Tree Merciless Lab: Here

My Other Builds

Dernier bump le 30 déc. 2022 12:29:41
I feel like it would be more efficient to go overleech or just not go the leech route at all for your ascendancy and keep going for Bane of Legends, since you can't be stunned in cyclone anyways. I'm interested to hear why you split both ways.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Great build but in your PoB your items are very optimal in the GG Level in my opinion your build is like a lot of others that hide information saying that hit Millions but in real if you don't have gg level items you can't do half of the Damage.
where did you get all the damage i do no damage with little worse gear
Could you please clarify "Weapon Physical Damage" conversion on Voidforge? Does'nt it mean that only flat phys on Voidforge itself converts to ele? Or ALL of you flat phys from all sources converts?

Ex. if i have something like Abyssus or flat phys on rings - would it be converted to Ele (300%) as well or not?

Thanks.
"
xHawkEyeBRx a écrit :
Great build but in your PoB your items are very optimal in the GG Level in my opinion your build is like a lot of others that hide information saying that hit Millions but in real if you don't have gg level items you can't do half of the Damage.
Lol you want 10m DPS on a 5c Budget?
Dernière édition par Cenxi, le 6 juil. 2019 21:08:39
"
Valm0nT a écrit :
Could you please clarify "Weapon Physical Damage" conversion on Voidforge? Does'nt it mean that only flat phys on Voidforge itself converts to ele? Or ALL of you flat phys from all sources converts?

Ex. if i have something like Abyssus or flat phys on rings - would it be converted to Ele (300%) as well or not?

Thanks.

Converts all physical, so any flat physical or physical increases count.

"
gkp123 a écrit :
I feel like it would be more efficient to go overleech or just not go the leech route at all for your ascendancy and keep going for Bane of Legends, since you can't be stunned in cyclone anyways. I'm interested to hear why you split both ways.

Yeah you could go either way. I personally just like extra protection that brutal fervor gives, especially against uber elder. Also the bleed immunity is very nice to have.
Dernière édition par Paleclaw, le 7 juil. 2019 06:43:13
why you don't try convert the base phys? since the 300% ele is EXTRA
Im trying to get my own version of vf ele cyclone. Atm saving currency for a hh or double precision/hatred + prec watcher's eye.

Hmm, in the evening i should to compare our trees. May be amplify tree part + timeless jewel will be better than my current :-/

Also phoenix vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmNiT4eaBJI
I was about to try this build but I lost interest playing this game anymore because i just spent 1300 fuse to 6 link voidforge but it didn't happen and I wasted so much currency for nothing....Prices on PS4 is insane too...

How do you guys 6 link unique weapon without investing everything you have man im so bummed out :(

Was looking sooooo much forward to play this build gddamnit :((((
Dernière édition par EnNafi, le 9 juil. 2019 11:25:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires