[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
Jlanitof a écrit :
Hey, I am now currently doing t14-15-16 maps, but I really struggle against bosses especially the conquerors and those who are not alone ( like the boss fight in courthouse ), is there something wrong in my stuff I should change ?

As long as your using the right weapons in your weapon swap your gear seems perfectly functional. Part of boss fights is knowing what attacks you can and cant tank, which takes time to learn unfortunately. Ill be adding boss strategies for the new atlas bosses to the build guide

There are some reasons I claim this build is a bossing build. With some mediocre investment, this build has really good damage, which against bosses, means that they die faster so you have less opprotunities to screw up. This build is tankier than most builds, so you rarely get oneshot. The primary reason I claim this build is great against bossing though, is how quick the leap slam is. The better you know the boss fights, the easier it is to dodge the bosses attacks. I tend to move at least once every 2 seconds, standing still in a boss fight is a good way to get killed. Most builds cant move nearly as fast as this build in a boss arena without flasks.
"
Cretins a écrit :
Hey, I really like the build. I played it for the first time last league and made it as my starter this league. I'd ofc like to here suggestions and stuff about my character. It's by no means done I've just gotten to maps but I've been doing what I can. Most of the enchants are junk lol trying to roll them on my way through.

Your axes are about 250 pdps and 275 pdps respectively. Buying higher pdps axes should be pretty cheap at this point in the league, although I understand if currency is currently an issue. Your using a 5link, which is perfectly fine, and im sure your working on getting a 6link. Your jewelery has really low life, especially your Kraken Nail ring, which has only 14. Id suggest you make replacing at the very least that ring a priority. Your using a mana flask and hybrid flask, but since you have the leech ascendancy node, neither should be needed whatsoever. If you really like the quicksilver its not the worst flask. You grabbed RT and are using a diamond flask, which means it does nothing for you since you cant crit. Id suggest you take a look at the flasks section of the guide.
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
Jlanitof a écrit :
Hey, I am now currently doing t14-15-16 maps, but I really struggle against bosses especially the conquerors and those who are not alone ( like the boss fight in courthouse ), is there something wrong in my stuff I should change ?

As long as your using the right weapons in your weapon swap your gear seems perfectly functional. Part of boss fights is knowing what attacks you can and cant tank, which takes time to learn unfortunately. Ill be adding boss strategies for the new atlas bosses to the build guide

There are some reasons I claim this build is a bossing build. With some mediocre investment, this build has really good damage, which against bosses, means that they die faster so you have less opprotunities to screw up. This build is tankier than most builds, so you rarely get oneshot. The primary reason I claim this build is great against bossing though, is how quick the leap slam is. The better you know the boss fights, the easier it is to dodge the bosses attacks. I tend to move at least once every 2 seconds, standing still in a boss fight is a good way to get killed. Most builds cant move nearly as fast as this build in a boss arena without flasks.

Yes, I made some modifications on my gear, for exemple the amulet which is like yours, and now I destroy every pack on t16 maps. For atlas bosses, well, the crusader is clearly my nemesis number one, drox is a long fight but I never died on him, and now I'm working to complete the atlas, I miss 11 watchstones but I clearly think I"m gonna enjoy the rest of the maps with this build.

Now, I guess I just need to farm better weapons and maybe tombists with the vulnerability. Anyway, great guide, it's a very pleasant experience and thanks for your implication ! :)
Hey man thanks for looking over my character. I have been ignoring my flasks it's true. I'm going to update them and the ring asap. I'm keeping an eye out for a 6 link also ;). Really fun build, great help. You've helped me along quite a bit.

Edit: Will +1 or 2 weapon range increase my ground slam range or is that just as much distance as possible. My aoe increase is sufficient I feel unless I get find a really cool jewel or something. I'd like to increase the range though if that's possible.
Dernière édition par Cretins, le 6 janv. 2020 21:47:56
"
Cretins a écrit :
Hey man thanks for looking over my character. I have been ignoring my flasks it's true. I'm going to update them and the ring asap. I'm keeping an eye out for a 6 link also ;). Really fun build, great help. You've helped me along quite a bit.

Edit: Will +1 or 2 weapon range increase my ground slam range or is that just as much distance as possible. My aoe increase is sufficient I feel unless I get find a really cool jewel or something. I'd like to increase the range though if that's possible.

Weapon range doesnt affect Ground slam at all, however quality on the gem does. Pulverize support gives AoE, And you can craft hybrid % Area damage and AoE onto amulets. You can take the bottom side of the splitting strikes wheel for 10% AoE, the brinkmanship wheel gives AoE, and if you really really want more you can grab the Heavy Draw bow wheel (3 points) to get 20% AoE, or use a carcass jack and/or AoE support. Once you get the stuff from the suggested tree, pulverize, and quality on ground slam, I really dont think anymore AoE is necessary (I can hit all 4 elder portals simultaneously in the elder encounter while standing still) But play how you want.

Edit: you can also get jewels with 4-5% AoE corruption implicit, which is nice
Dernière édition par Ekule731, le 11 janv. 2020 08:38:19
HI!

Thanks for this build, I used it as league starter and it's super cool once I got how it works.
I'm currently having fun with it, level 86, working on buying a 6L BotB.
I have for now 40k dps with two 1h axes at around 33 pdps each.
4.700 life, capped res, and 5L only for now.

But I'm wondering something as I am around the end of your tree.
You take +1 to frenzy charges, but I don't see any way of generating those... or maybe I just missed it...

Anyway, thank you for this build, really having fun with it and will probably be my league starter from now on for a good time :D
As a dragon, you shall be reborn.
"
Shin_RyuuJin a écrit :
HI!

But I'm wondering something as I am around the end of your tree.
You take +1 to frenzy charges, but I don't see any way of generating those... or maybe I just missed it...

Anyway, thank you for this build, really having fun with it and will probably be my league starter from now on for a good time :D

Glad to hear your enjoying the build. Blood rage generates frenzy charges when we kill while its active, so for general mapping it's a fair bit more damage with the frenzy charges.
Damn that's it! I forgot about blood rage and to buy a vaal ancestral warchief !
Now after those two, I'll just have to finally find exalts, now that I can play again X)

Thanks for the quick answer, and may your fun build bless me in the coming days! ahahaha
As a dragon, you shall be reborn.
How do you deal with mana ?

Cheers
Forget that question i saw its in ascendecy :P.

Thank you for the awesome build :)

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires