[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

Will be league starting with this build in SSF, looking forward to trying out Perforate and seeing how far I can get!

Not lvl 40 yet but using Perforate pretty much by itself, if not using Bladestorm what else would be a benefit? Maybe buffing Anc P/WarCh with supports?
With "Good buff to perforate(you can use perforate alone now and not feel shit about clear)" Do you mean that we shouldn't use bladestorm anymore?
"
martyl48 a écrit :
Will be league starting with this build in SSF, looking forward to trying out Perforate and seeing how far I can get!

Not lvl 40 yet but using Perforate pretty much by itself, if not using Bladestorm what else would be a benefit? Maybe buffing Anc P/WarCh with supports?

"
geNr a écrit :
With "Good buff to perforate(you can use perforate alone now and not feel shit about clear)" Do you mean that we shouldn't use bladestorm anymore?

Ill answer both in 1 answer

Bladestorm is great because its a lingering damage effect, something like a brand, it last for a few seconds and you dont have to constantly cast it(constantly casting it gives more damage, yes but perforate is more effective as a spammable button). Staying in a bloodstance'd bladestorm gives you 20% more attack speed, thats a flat 20% more damage(this is a multiplicative modifier, not additive modifier)

So in an ideal situation for maximum possible dps, because killing bosses so fast you can skip bullshit mechanics/phases(see sirus), you want to swing bladestorm in blood stance, then swap into perforate to "finish off" the target.

That being said, our dps is solid AF even without juggling both skill, because impale is op. Sticking to pure bladestorm or pure perforate wont be a giant game changer, you just kill stuff in 3-5 seconds as supposed to 2-3 seconds

Warcry isnt a good friend here, because we attack so fast the exerted attacks are kinda wasted on small fast hits

We run ancestral warchief/protector(i have it in the gem links) for extra damage, ideally not the vaal version, leave vaal skill to molten shell
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I actually dont think the bladestorm attack speed buff works :( I dont see a difference when standing in one.
"
TheDeathly a écrit :
I actually dont think the bladestorm attack speed buff works :( I dont see a difference when standing in one.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bladestorm

10-12%more attack speed while in blood bladestorm

Supposed to work
My Builds/Stream

I already tested some skills, because i'm following this build to a certain extend.

Really like it so far and works really well.

My first thought was also that Bladestorm does not really fit into this build, so tried all kind of cries (seismic, intimidating, enduring) with and without call to arms Keystone.

Without call to arms its just clunky, so nothing to tell about this. With call to arms its ok, but the exerted attacks don't synergyze very well with performate imho because it consumes then instantly because its so fast. So i would just suggest enduring cry with call to arms if you like/need the defense.

So I am stuck at bladestorm again. But by now I like it even though I do not use it really often because perforate is doing fine. But im just in white maps. Lets see how it works until red maps and maybe I adjust something again.
Dernière édition par Kewrdy, le 21 juin 2020 02:36:13
Hey, if i wanna use only Perforate for clearing do i use the same gem setup as you have for it in the guide or is it different then?
"
Kewrdy a écrit :
I already tested some skills, because i'm following this build to a certain extend.

Really like it so far and works really well.

My first thought was also that Bladestorm does not really fit into this build, so tried all kind of cries (seismic, intimidating, enduring) with and without call to arms Keystone.

Without call to arms its just clunky, so nothing to tell about this. With call to arms its ok, but the exerted attacks don't synergyze very well with performate imho because it consumes then instantly because its so fast. So i would just suggest enduring cry with call to arms if you like/need the defense.

So I am stuck at bladestorm again. But by now I like it even though I do not use it really often because perforate is doing fine. But im just in white maps. Lets see how it works until red maps and maybe I adjust something again.

I wouldnt touch warcry, just because of how often we hit

The build was built in 3.7 based off bladestorm. I added in perforate because it felt like a left over child no one wants to touch but it ended up well for single target.

The main thing about this build is probably stance dancing, sand for clear, blood for single target

"
Giov4nni a écrit :
Hey, if i wanna use only Perforate for clearing do i use the same gem setup as you have for it in the guide or is it different then?

Shouldnt be a problem to use the links there
My Builds/Stream

How does the build sustain mana? I'm levelling right now and it still takes a bit to kill so mana is a bit of a problem.
Hey there, I'm kinda struggling with this build at the moment.

I'm level 89 in a SSF setting, my PoB is this:
https://pastebin.com/0rLSJE04

As you can see, I have a decent weapon, kinda hard to upgrade for now in SSF. I have reached T12 maps and am struggling to stay alive, damage is also not that great to be honest.

Any tips to help the build? Or should I just reroll since i'm not having a great time with it?

Thanks alot for the guide tho, it's been pretty good up until this point.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires