[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam a écrit :
By the way I will probably finish updating the guide today, just give me few hours to finish tidying this up.

Thanks for putting in all the effort! I really appreciate it. :-)

May I ask to add a timestamp to your PoB Link on the first page? So it will be visible for us if you updated you PoB. :-)

And can you maybe give us your thoughts/feelings about your finished version?
"
thedeathbeam a écrit :
"
graboubou a écrit :
How well this build is doing with blight content ? easy time or tedious ?

Its really good blight farmer.

By the way I will probably finish updating the guide today, just give me few hours to finish tidying this up.

Thank you for all the work. Excited to see what we came up with and how the build is holding up this league!
3.16 Scourge League Update

- Removed Corrupted Soul and Strength of Blood setups
- Temporarily removed leveling trees, I want to playtest explosive concoction
leveling and also new tree before I will be confident enough to make
leveling trees again
- Replaced Quartz flask with Taste of Hate for physical mitigation
- We now get reduced mana cost of skills on gear (before that just get it on
flask still)
- Added Grace to get enough avoidance after removal of Acrobatics and
Phase Acrobatics
- Reworked all remaining trees to new 3.16 tree
- Replaced Catalysed Eternal Life Flask with Saturated Divine Life Flask
with new recovery mod
- Default tree is now using Skin of the Lords with Magebane
- Replaced Immortal Call with Steelskin
- Ballistas are now using Withering Touch
- Replaced Blink Arrow with Dash for movement
- Added back Blood Rage
- Added Survival Instincts jewel to setup

My overall thoughts are that the build is unfortunately weaker than it was last league (we lost wind dancer, bunch of dodge and spell dodge and around 15-20% dps) but we gained insane amount of regen and flask sustain so I think after the league will go live there is still bunch of optimization to be made.

Of course we are also getting more chaos multi sources on gear what means possible better damage from gear so the build should scale better with investment.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Dernière édition par thedeathbeam, le 21 oct. 2021 14:32:30
"
thedeathbeam a écrit :

Thx for answer, well I'm going to try your build for 3.16 so thx for putting it together !
what is the reason behind the life flask mod and why not go for safe anti bleed/corr blood one? Last time i played this i was completely fine with a 11k flask, now this 33k.

Also does the regen over 10 of that flask mod stop at full life?

How does survival instincts interact with "used when charges are full"? wont it make that
iron is full -> get used -> survival proc -> instantly get used again
and so makes the proc "useless" ?

With the increased base duration, plus the 1 charge every 3 sec mastery we should already be able to keep flask up easily, do we really need also survival?Or the opposite, do we need so many flask nodes with survival?

Last question, would you make a level 90 tree when you get time? it's usually more useful than a 100 tree to most players and you know better what points are the less worth to take when not lvl 100
"
thedeathbeam a écrit :
"
graboubou a écrit :
How well this build is doing with blight content ? easy time or tedious ?

Thanks for all the efort you put to make the guide possible
"
Redwyne92 a écrit :
what is the reason behind the life flask mod and why not go for safe anti bleed/corr blood one? Last time i played this i was completely fine with a 11k flask, now this 33k.

How does survival instincts interact with "used when charges are full"? wont it make that

With the increased base duration, plus the 1 charge every 3 sec mastery we should already be able to keep flask up easily, do we really need also survival?Or the opposite, do we need so many flask nodes with survival?

Last question, would you make a level 90 tree when you get time? it's usually more useful than a 100 tree to most players and you know better what points are the less worth to take when not lvl 100

There is a lvl 70, 80, 90 and 100 tree in the PoB.
"
Redwyne92 a écrit :

Because that mod is better than corrupted blood/bleed immunity as we just outregen it now easily.

And that new mod do not stops at full life, that is why its so good. Its basically always up for us and it scales from total life recovery that is why we go for highest total recovery.

For survival instincts it will just reuse again. So ideally we want used at end of duration.

And that is good question, we actually probs dont need as many tree flask nodes thanks to survival instincts, but as I said few times before, this needs actual in game testing before I can start dropping them.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam a écrit :
"
Redwyne92 a écrit :

Because that mod is better than corrupted blood/bleed immunity as we just outregen it now easily.

And that new mod do not stops at full life, that is why its so good. Its basically always up for us and it scales from total life recovery that is why we go for highest total recovery.

For survival instincts it will just reuse again. So ideally we want used at end of duration.

And that is good question, we actually probs dont need as many tree flask nodes thanks to survival instincts, but as I said few times before, this needs actual in game testing before I can start dropping them.

if it doesnt stop than it all makes sense!

i agree prob end of duration is safer, could just be annoying for reduced flask charges maps.

I also agree we need to proper testing, i'll keep an eye on the thread, ty!
Which life flask mod are you talking about that doesn't stop at full life?
IGN: Dmillz

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires