[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Playing this build since shortly after league start and it feels amazing.
Plague Bearer makes mapping feel super smooth and after some ramp up the boss damage is good aswell.

I have invested quite a bit in my build so far and was wondering if anyone has an idea where i can go from here.

I think this chestpiece needs an upgrade but i couldn't decide yet.
"
Icaros a écrit :
First Sirus down (only A6 so far) with a Farruls/ Snakebite variation of this build:

New Snakebites with perma frenzies is a huge QoL and damage for this build. That said, this setup is not cheap and resists for Divine Flesh are a huge pain.

For Sirus, switching to upgraded Aarakali helps a lot. Also going to reiterate that wither totem is miles better for beefy single targets than ballista( at least the 4 ballista version, didn't test with 5). You NEED those wither stacks to enable bursty damage, and even 6 linked totems die too easy/often to compete with your damage.

For endgame optimization stuff, there's some cool things you can do with the new Thread of Hope jewel. Specifically a large radius at Ranger can hit Adder's touch, Aspect of the Eagle and Poisonous Fangs, as well as King of the Hill and Master Fletcher on the bow wheel. If you're in the bottom of the tree, a Medium radius below Duelist can get the minimum endurance and minimum frenzy charge nodes for 2 points.

Hunter quivers can roll +max chaos resist, which is a huge buff for Divine Flesh.

Hunter Boots can roll faster poisons, as well as Tailwind. Redeemer can roll Elusive, though I don't think we can get crit high enough to make that proc often.

Thanks for the guide, going to keep testing stuff :)

Hi, quick question.
Does using Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring over other ring boots lots of damage?
What's my best option for a 25% mana res aura to complement Herald of Agony and Malevolence? I'm using Flesh and Stone right now for blind + phys mitigation. Is aspect of the crab any good?
What does your final build look like? which gems do you use?
So for molten shell, are we using lvl 20 molten and level 20 CWDT or a lower level set up?
English is not my first language so I hope its not to bad.

Ok I played this build since league start.

At first I got a few Problems with Sirius but now he is pretty easy.
I only die if he gets me with his Big Beam once I lose track of him Awaken 8: 1 Death is pretty good. The Damage of the Build is pretty good. I never tried the 5 Ballista Setup nor the 6 Link Ballista Setup.

Stopped upgrading my gear after the Boots (last peace) - Quiver was the most Expensive craft and still got ways to go (Chest was super lucky)

One really big tipp for the Sirius fight is USE DASH the skill is amazing for Awakener u can dodge everything.

He screms DIE u use Dash etc.
Trick to do damage to him is Totems, Plague Bearer and Mirage Archer
Pantheon should be Arakili and Ryslatha

First phases he uses small Beam u dash and Attack and repeat that all fight long

Last Phase try to stay close to him so u got eyes and he cant snipe u with the Big Beam.
Corrupting Blood Immunity is really nice (went for Rain of Splitter Corruption)

I dont think I will spend anymore Money on the Character besides some Leo Slams on stuff and maybe an Aspect of the Spider (I got the Mana for it with a few lower levels of Percision)
T16 Maps melt, Metamorphs if the dont Charge like Crazy die pretty fast to.
Dash + Plague Bearer is pretty fast aswell guys give it a try!

My gear for the Awakener Kill (no Darkscorn Divine Flesh combo because Im stingy to spend my money)
Dernière édition par Concilhaut, le 29 déc. 2019 13:57:32
Can someone give me a pastepin link to the best skill tree to this build. I dont use a computer I use my phone. And play on the PS4.
So I went ahead and invested the 2 Ex to get Cleansed Thoughts / Divine Flesh without Darkscorn. Feels pretty good so far, altough I lost about 200 life and some damage (since I'm only 92 and had to respec). Lucky for me my Enlighten Support just went up to lvl 2, so now I can use malevolence / precision / heral of agony with Enlighten. Have to take a bit care not to spam the Totems and Despair too much though.
Well worth it if you can get the chaos resistance without too much trouble.
Might save up for Darkscorn now, or maybe after I crafted a better Quiver.
Dernière édition par Schmocke, le 29 déc. 2019 14:21:29
https://pastebin.com/sXU4Sf0k
this is my character (you can see it on profile too if u want)
I feel like I am not ready for t16 farming, specially against syndicate, i get oneshot often, any suggestions for better defence?
i already asked but it would be nice if someone else take a look, I want to farm t16s , and I seem to have a problem
Hey guys, thanks for all of the help so far. This guide has been really informative. I see all the people posting their items, and I'm like damn....it's pretty obvious you need to get a new bow, 6L chest, etc etc...So I post this reluctantly, but I'm pretty sure I've taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way with this.

I can breeze through t10/t11 maps, but I tried t15 lair, and I couldn't wear down the boss or the metamorph....plus I would get killed pretty quickly.

Anyone see any obvious gaps in my gear? I just switched from a +frenzy quiver to this one with fire on it so that I could try cinderswallow (cinderswallow is a little underwhelming tbh, but that's ok).

Thanks in advance! I'll put the Path of Building link after the items.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/3jpU54KP

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires