[3.7] Slayer Spectral Shield Throw – Captain Legion – Safety & friendly – all content

would the added armour fro The surrender shield ( 1500 armour if you've blocked recently) count to the shield or just your overall ar
"
lightwave a écrit :
would the added armour fro The surrender shield ( 1500 armour if you've blocked recently) count to the shield or just your overall ar

that bonus armour is not on your shield, so it's not counted
Why point blank?
Is we stand near boss or something?
"
insangel0001 a écrit :
Why point blank?
Is we stand near boss or something?

yes, for bosses
Hi followed ur build and got 2 lvl 73, I'm only doing around 50k dmg on pob, can u check my pob and tell me why I'm missing 550k...
just jk but I do have shit gear ik, but it's still pretty low for what it is ngl
"
XPrometheusXP a écrit :
Hi followed ur build and got 2 lvl 73, I'm only doing around 50k dmg on pob, can u check my pob and tell me why I'm missing 550k...
just jk but I do have shit gear ik, but it's still pretty low for what it is ngl

your dps is around 178k for standard boss, it's pretty good at your current level, but your life is too low. you should replace your rings and belt, maybe the boot and helmet.
with belt: you need to search for the heavy belt with total strength 60+, life 80+, resistance 60+.
rings: strength 40+, life 70+, res 60+.
do the same to helmet and boot, if you want the SST enchant, find it on the rare helmet.
when you have enough elemental resistance, you could search for the ring with lower resistance but has adds physical dmg to attack or increased attack speed. if you worry about your mana, just replace pride with herald of purity.
a trick for cheap buying: searth the thing you need with an empty affix, non crafted, non corrupted, then just craft it with the mod you need.
for the shield: if you crafted it by yourself with perfect, dense and sanctified fossil, you could easily get a 2k5-2k6 armour shield.
first off, I got a budget around 70c so if I would replace my rings that have -mana cost on them, I'm fucked without -15 mana on the chest that u have which is like 2ex. also I don't know how to use fossils, and finally why does my build have such a dps gap from urs...what does ur build have that gives u the 1mill+ dmg that mine doesn't, not that I can afford whatever it is, just curious for something 2 look forward 2.
Which one of the SST enchants is best?

My clear speed is over the top, but single (solo) targets are a pain to kill atm.
"
XPrometheusXP a écrit :
first off, I got a budget around 70c so if I would replace my rings that have -mana cost on them, I'm fucked without -15 mana on the chest that u have which is like 2ex. also I don't know how to use fossils, and finally why does my build have such a dps gap from urs...what does ur build have that gives u the 1mill+ dmg that mine doesn't, not that I can afford whatever it is, just curious for something 2 look forward 2.

I told you: use herald of purity instead of pride if you dont have -mana cost on your gears. If you wanna improve your dps: buy higher armour shield, use the rings that have attack speed or adds physical damage to attack, or mark of the elder + shaper ring, buy watcher's eye,... but dps is not everything in poe, if you have the problem with your current gears, I wanna know it in your real situation.

with cheap gears -> do low tier maps -> gather currency -> upgrade good gears -> do high tier maps. just do it step by step.
"
Chrom a écrit :
Which one of the SST enchants is best?

My clear speed is over the top, but single (solo) targets are a pain to kill atm.

40% increased damage.

with my final gears, I can kill minotaur or phoenix in few seconds, you could fix your build like that. I have a crit build with much more dps but I need to test it in some contents, if it's good, I will share.
Dernière édition par hanhminh0701, le 30 juin 2019 22:23:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires