[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Really good guide, thanks OP, especially for the crafting advice.

Gonna start to use this build when I can actually craft the axe. Right now I blew 2 exalted worth of alts and only managed to hit lvl20 Fortify like 3 times... And all of those times it got annulled.
First of all, that's a really awesome and detailed guide you wrote that's easy to follow. I especially like that you split the stages of upgrades and that you also included a crafting guide.

I earned around 20 exa on my league starter and planning to make a melee char now and this build seems to be the best out of all I looked at. Do you think it would be worth to get a 6-linked i86 elder Exquisite Blade right away (it would cost around 8-9 exa) and a couple of other uniques (like Kaom's and Devoto's maybe) or would you take some other cheaper base? If it's really the best in slot, I was thinking it's best to just get it now and not worry about it later.
Finally a nice 2h pure phys guide with good information. Starforge farmers going to hate that this guide tells people how to make a better wep for less than they are charging! As a console player (starforge/disfavor were like 28ex non-linked last I looked) its nice to have a guide on how to make the wep I knew i wanted but didnt know how to craft [now just to final all the veiled recipes]

got some useful bits out of this build to add into my build to improve even more (already killed shaper deathless, way easier than anything I tried in synth)

"
digyyyez a écrit :
First of all, that's a really awesome and detailed guide you wrote that's easy to follow. I especially like that you split the stages of upgrades and that you also included a crafting guide.

I earned around 20 exa on my league starter and planning to make a melee char now and this build seems to be the best out of all I looked at. Do you think it would be worth to get a 6-linked i86 elder Exquisite Blade right away (it would cost around 8-9 exa) and a couple of other uniques (like Kaom's and Devoto's maybe) or would you take some other cheaper base? If it's really the best in slot, I was thinking it's best to just get it now and not worry about it later.
Yeah, you're good with the Exquisite. A 2-3ex extra price shouldn't hurt you if you can finish it right away. :)

Weapon and links are huge damage upgrades, the main reason not to get an Exquisite is because of the poor cost efficiency. (2-3ex for 10% dmg)
Granted, they're getting cheaper now aswell.

Edit:
Did some minor changes to the Stage 2 passive trees.
Both are now level 92, Swords have a tiny bit less damage, but get the fortify effect and movement speed of Ramparts now.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 19 juin 2019 14:54:36
really good guide, and good crafting tips
:)
Crafted this in under 700 alts, first annul I tried. Suggested crafts?

"
TomTuff a écrit :
Crafted this in under 700 alts, first annul I tried. Suggested crafts?

Two T1 rolls, that's a really nice weapon.

If you craft %increased phys and %chance to deal double damage, you'll get a ~600 DPS weapon, which is less than if you had Fortify unfortunately.

Instead of the double damage you could also craft crit/quality.

Your options for the last prefix are pretty much just +2 to supports or can't be evaded.
Builds and Guides:
Any tips for a more defensive setup? I dont have Kaoms yet which obviously will add a little bit but other than that. Kinda struggling with bosses like the cursed King in Dark Forest for example. I even took Flesh & Stone for the blind/damage reduction.
"
soulsilver66 a écrit :
Any tips for a more defensive setup? I dont have Kaoms yet which obviously will add a little bit but other than that. Kinda struggling with bosses like the cursed King in Dark Forest for example. I even took Flesh & Stone for the blind/damage reduction.
Rigwald is ironically best dealt with by killing him before he can chain immunity phases.

Fix your skill tree, at level 90 it should look like this: Link
This will give you 800 additional life with barely any damage loss.

Swap your Tabula for a 6L armour rare and try to get some life on it, should be affordable enough: Trade

Swap your Quartz for a Diamond Flask, that's 25% more dps.
Swap your Maim gem for the Melee Physical Damage in your axe, 15% more dps.
Get a Tempered Flesh jewel for ~15c, 7% more dps over your current jewel.
Your accuracy is low (86%) because you're using Flesh and Stone instead of a high level Precision. At least get your Precision to lvl 7 or so, that's 13% more dps.

That's a total damage increase of 73% with just those easy changes.

There are only few defensive gem setups sadly:
- Decoy Totem, pretty useful against certain bosses.
- Endurance Charge on Melee Stun linked to Leap Slam.
- CWDT (lvl 1) + Enfeeble (lvl 5). Will be overwritten by Assassin's Mark once you get the ring. (which should be your next priority)
Builds and Guides:
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 20 juin 2019 10:12:55

So I crafted this, should be good enought right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires