[3.7][SSF] PewPew82's Bleed stacking Lacerate Gladiator

so is pride better? or still haste?
I dont actually use base haste just the vaal skill. The only way you could fit pride in is dropping purity and running -mana cost to skill rings etc or finding a way to reduce mana reserved as you really dont have much wiggle room there.
I think:
1) Not using ruthless just drastically limits your bleed potential (Should be stacking bleeds so fast that ruthless ones are prevalent)
2) Why are you not using deadly ailments support?
3) Ancestral protector is better - more melee dmg doesn't improve bleeds
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Dernière édition par Filousov, le 17 juin 2019 09:47:20
"
Filousov a écrit :
I think:
1) Not using ruthless just drastically limits your bleed potential (Should be stacking bleeds so fast that ruthless ones are prevalent)
2) Why are you not using deadly ailments support?
3) Ancestral protector is better - more melee dmg doesn't improve bleeds

I agree that those are good options. But as a 90% mapping build I find that I am practically 3 shotting everything, which with the setup I have is under 1 second. This is t14 and 15 now.

However when it comes to things such as Uber and shaper farm they would be great options as you could stack bleeds run. Stack run etc. Swapping out pulverise for either of those is a no brainer :D Ill just make sure to add it in

I should and after this comment probably will make a seperate section for Boss farming and mapping as it doesnt make sense to use the same set up for both.

The totem swap is something I overlooked and thanks for the input and info on that!

Something I did miss is that the totem setup is a VAAL totem set up and also a map thing. Great for its jumping around and being annoying while you clear during legion etc.

Yet another swap out for bosses though. Warchief=mapping, protector=Bosses
how you dealing with stuns? or you 'just don't get hit 4Head'?
Btw I'm definitely considering to use your build as template for my HC version. From the looks and proposed improvements from my post above, I'm quite certain that it can generate enough DPS to my needs. I'll have much much better gear than you on HC if I choose to play it.

Defense wise I have to yet investigate your PoB link to see it. But the ability to run grace aura instead of haste definitely puts your build into consideration.

When I died with my lvl 94 HC legion trickster CA dot build - I had 6.6K HP, 1K ES, 3 ghost shroud stacks, 14K evasion, 40 attack dodge, 46-66 spell dodge (depending on ghost shrouds not depleted). This is all without any flasks used and any other temporal buffs.

Assuming you could have budget of 2 ex per slot on HC legion, how would you compare your build against my achieved survivability with CA dot archer above???

Hi, where does your rage come from for berserk?
"
CheeseOmelet a écrit :
Hi, where does your rage come from for berserk?

He has rage support gem in setup.
"
OrKToS a écrit :
how you dealing with stuns? or you 'just don't get hit 4Head'?

DoNt GeT hIt 4head. Na i kid, stuns can be a minor inconvenience but not usually an issue. More life = less stuns is very helpful. Im actually looking at if its worth dropping totem link to use a kaoms chest at this point, for t16s and shaper.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires