[3.11] Blade Flurry Impale Champion (RETIRED)

"
You don't have 'Is the enemy taunted' ticked.

I looked at the config for 20min and all I saw was 'taunted an enemy recently?' the option for 'is the enemy taunted' does show until you add that node.
I am an idiot.

Thanks for the reply
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the guide. In the 3.10 update, you mention
"
Cluster notables (Delirium jewels): Enduring Focus, Precise Focus, Hex Breaker. (In order of importance to get)

Which points would you reallocate for get those?

Thanks!
"
Which points would you reallocate for get those?

Probably the sword nodes leading upto Blade Master. FYI I don't think any of those are worth it other than enduring focus. Don't think the build needs any more damage, only QOL and defence. I believe precise focus doesn't work with Blade Flurry anyway.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
Thanks! So far, I'm not sure enduring focus works either, but I'll see what happens once I get the -15 chest.

EDIT: It works, I just needed the -15 mana to sustain the channeling for more than 1 second
Dernière édition par Arlang, le 23 avr. 2020 08:39:52
Hey! Thank you for this guide, i really love the concept of this build.
But i have some trouble with scaling it into the lategame. Feels like i have low damage and survivability. Can you help me with that please? I spend almost 6 hours today tweaking my tree and trying clusters in POB Fork. Feels like whatever i change is ruining my tree. Thank you very much in advance (sorry for probable mistakes,english is not my first language) :)
"
Blopster a écrit :
But i have some trouble with scaling it into the lategame. Feels like i have low damage and survivability. Can you help me with that please? I spend almost 6 hours today tweaking my tree and trying clusters in POB Fork. Feels like whatever i change is ruining my tree. Thank you very much in advance (sorry for probable mistakes,english is not my first language) :)

Looking at you character, I think two elements could be looked into at first.
1) Both of your weapons have very low attack speed, you should rather aim at around 2 attacks per second. This, in turn, allows the triggering of impale instances much faster. I think at this point in the league you can find 350-400 dps foils with 1.95-2.00 attacks per second for around 1 ex.

2) You have very limited "added flat physical damage" on your gear. Only one of your rings has that stat, the flat phys tier on your amulet is really low, and your abyssal jewel doesn't have any.

Changing these could help bump your dps substantially.

I hope it helps!
"
Arlang a écrit :
"
Blopster a écrit :

Looking at you character, I think two elements could be looked into at first.
1) Both of your weapons have very low attack speed, you should rather aim at around 2 attacks per second. This, in turn, allows the triggering of impale instances much faster. I think at this point in the league you can find 350-400 dps foils with 1.95-2.00 attacks per second for around 1 ex.

2) You have very limited "added flat physical damage" on your gear. Only one of your rings has that stat, the flat phys tier on your amulet is really low, and your abyssal jewel doesn't have any.

Changing these could help bump your dps substantially.

I hope it helps!

Thanks for the detailed answer! Yesterday i changed my swords setup to Paradoxica and Saviour. Feels like it made some difference. I will try to find better abyss jewel and second ring,still need to find the way around my res cap,because i get rid of Alira recently.
Dernière édition par Blopster, le 23 avr. 2020 17:29:34
"

Your tree looks fine to me. Your gear is pretty great as well. You could upgrade your jewelry a bit more but they're pretty decent as is. I personally don't like paradoxica because of the low attack speed.

Unless PoB is wrong, a 350-450 pdps foil will be better than every single paradoxica except for one with 2 perfect hybrid rolls: T1 phys+impale, T1 attack speed + quality. Those are 40ex right now and even then you'd have lower attack speed (which feels bad to play with). 400 pdps foils are cheaper and better imo.

Hey Man, Awesome Guide.

I'm trying to follow but right on the T14-15 im feeling really squishy and dying to the most of the delirium. Can you take a look and check where should i focus now? I know that most of the items it's not the end game but i don't know where to focus.
"
Hey Man, Awesome Guide.

I'm trying to follow but right on the T14-15 im feeling really squishy and dying to the most of the delirium. Can you take a look and check where should i focus now? I know that most of the items it's not the end game but i don't know where to focus.

Think your gear is okay to start out with. Focus on farming more (even if you have to do lower tier content/skip delirium/take off abyssus) to get upgrades.

Run reave for delirium stuff I think, should feel a lot better.

You're running 2 enlightens with flesh and stone + maim. I'm guessing that's because you looked at the gem section. That's my bad, one of the enlighten's should be pride. Make that change. I'll fix that, you should the follow the pob though.

Think your first priority is getting a good chest. You want one with phys explode + -15 mana. It's going to be expensive but it'll help you survive and with the reduced mana cost it should feel a lot better. After that, get your final amulet and upgrade the rest of your gear (rings, gloves, belt) to get the max life possible while capping resists. Your boots are nice. Then your swords, get two with crit. Then jewels. Get to lvl 95 while doing this.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires