"
bagdet45 a écrit :
"

thanks will look into it.

Ty for updating the tree, but I think you shouldn't waste tree points to get to the mana leech node and use them for more DPS/tankiness or better life leech nodes.

Getting mana leech on gear is better or -x total mana cost of skills for cyclone.

Fully supported Cyclone costs 8mana and if you somehow get a gear piece with -8 total cost mod Cyclone gets completely free which is perfect for noreg maps.

This build is meant to be played in SC right? Abyssus is really, really good, but not really in option in HC. DPS would drop quite much tho.

i changed the tree again but didnt update PoB because it was late and i went to sleep. PoB finally updated now so i dont need to emulate stuff anymore (well still need to do the proximity stuff). I dropped the 0.4% mana leech, because i saw that Essence sap is now above arrow dancing so i just could take one point into it, you can respec it later if you get -mana cost or leech enchant on boots or leech on gear.

Yes, the build was meant for SC but should be fine for HC to with the one change get a Starkonja's, Rat's Nest or Devoto's (which can be used totally fine for SC aswell (but with a massive dps loss in return (1-1,5 million))
yeet.
"
JuhlDk a écrit :
Okay what is best for survival
Fortify or infused channeling
and we back on 11m dps again :)

Well take booth my link's at the moment are Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Pulverize - Fortify - ínfused channeling and it works like a charm.

and the 11 million dps is now because PoB got updated which means i need to change the emulation stuff because it now overlaps but still 6-7 million dps
yeet.
i replace banner with
Flesh and stone + maim < it support flesh and stone so free maim :)
leveling tree please, i'm noob ^^
"
JuhlDk a écrit :
i replace banner with
Flesh and stone + maim < it support flesh and stone so free maim :)

you already maim with the tree if you crit and the adrenaline bonus from the banner is way better
yeet.
Great build but designed for end game. We are just at the beginning of the league. Most of items on the list are so expensive. So, alternative budget gear recommendations could be good.
"
augiass a écrit :
Great build but designed for end game. We are just at the beginning of the league. Most of items on the list are so expensive. So, alternative budget gear recommendations could be good.

Will definetly look into it and post some alternative gear
yeet.
hello nice guide, and nice job.
i've got a question, you tell us to play 2H weapon, and i see that you use 2 1H weapon sword.
can you tell us what is the best?
thx
"
Gotmaug a écrit :
hello nice guide, and nice job.
i've got a question, you tell us to play 2H weapon, and i see that you use 2 1H weapon sword.
can you tell us what is the best?
thx

Right now im just testing out things, will update the guide as i get more info whats best
yeet.
Why Pulverise and not Concentrated effect ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires