3.7| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
saintonan a écrit :

Close Combat Support doesn't work with minions, sadly.
Hey saintonan,

Nice to hear from you. I hope that's not true. I was really excited for that gem for this build when it was announced. Where did you hear that? Close Combat Support is broken in path of building right now. It gives no damage to almost any link. I keep checking Path of Building every day to see if that gem has been updated. (Just in case that's your source.)

No, it's actually on the gem itself.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Close_Combat_Support

"Supports melee attack skills. Cannot support skills which create minions."

"
saintonan a écrit :
"
"
saintonan a écrit :

Close Combat Support doesn't work with minions, sadly.
Hey saintonan,

Nice to hear from you. I hope that's not true. I was really excited for that gem for this build when it was announced. Where did you hear that? Close Combat Support is broken in path of building right now. It gives no damage to almost any link. I keep checking Path of Building every day to see if that gem has been updated. (Just in case that's your source.)

No, it's actually on the gem itself.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Close_Combat_Support

"Supports melee attack skills. Cannot support skills which create minions."
Ha ha ha. That's awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've read that, been disappointed, forgot about what I read, got excited for the gem, read it, been disappointed, forgot...

Thanks for being so kind when the source was so obvious. :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Oh it's way easy to miss things, especially at the beginning of leagues where you have several different builds you have to update all at once. :)

Just didn't want you to keep waiting on PoB, because, well...
It ends up that the changes GGG made to Melee skills didn't change Consecrated Path's visual look enough for me to be able to use it :(. So even though to skill is perfect for this build, I'll be using a different skill. If this skill doesn't work for you as well, replace it with any Melee skill you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
"
DarkPridex a écrit :
Well guys i've change my build quite a bit since the last post, here im going to post my current build for you to see and give some feedback.

(just a high level look at your gear only)

There is a veiled prefix mod that gives +1 to both Zombies and Skeletons, and which can be put on Helms and Body Armour. Almost always, it turns out to be the best mod one can add to these items for this Build.

I can't tell if you have an open prefix on your Helm (Item Rarity can be both a prefix and a suffix), but if you do, I would change the crafted mod. If you do not have an open prefix, it is a little tricky because that is a very fine Helm as it is and getting one with +2 Minion skills and decent Life plus an open prefix could be a challenge. Same advice for your Body Armour.

If you have not unveiled that mod yet, then you will need to unveil Helms and Body Armour until RNG gives it to you.

I suggest keeping your eye out for a better shield. The increased Spell Damage probably does not do a whole lot for you, and other bases tend to have a higher Block Chance. There are also some interesting uniques out there (but not all of them have 70+ Life).

Keep a lookout for replacement items with better resists and Life - at some point you may get enough to allow you to change to a Minion mod to your weapon (if one fits, I did not work it out).

When you get to Mapping,

Spoiler
there is a crafted mod located in the upper left of Oriath that gives the best crafted movement speed.

You are doing well, and the Build will allow you to go even further.

Thanks to take your time to evaluate The build, for some reason the Body armour did not link:

i know its no a "good" bodyarmour and i can get a better 5L than that but this only cost me like 3 chaos xD(White Item = 1c and the Shrieking Essence of Greed = 2) for now im happy with it xD. Probably going to do the same for a 6L but since i dont need it right now im not too worry.

Interestingly enough i always forget that crafted movement speed mod, thanks to remind me that!!!

and no i dont have that +1 Zombie, believe me if a had that i already will have took it xD, im putting everything minion on the build that i currenly have in the table.. if you can recommend me idk a unique or something that PUSH THE BUILD HIGHER!!! but its expensive dont matter Tell me!! or some other mods that could benefit the build!!

Thanks in Advance!!!!!
"
Katalaeia a écrit :
How are folks handling Legion monoliths? I usually wind up running through the crowd looking for mobs/chests with loot icons, then hit them with CP and drop a few skeletons in hopes of breaking them out. It works a lot of the time but not all the time and am wondering if there's anything I could be doing better/different.
There are also the Generals of each army that may sometimes spawn at the far end of each battle. Trying to find them is always fun too.

(I accidentally replaced my previous post instead of posting a new one. Sorry.)

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 13 juin 2019 16:32:29
Spoiler
"
DarkPridex a écrit :
"
walkjohn55 a écrit :
"
DarkPridex a écrit :
Well guys i've change my build quite a bit since the last post, here im going to post my current build for you to see and give some feedback.

(just a high level look at your gear only)

There is a veiled prefix mod that gives +1 to both Zombies and Skeletons, and which can be put on Helms and Body Armour. Almost always, it turns out to be the best mod one can add to these items for this Build.

I can't tell if you have an open prefix on your Helm (Item Rarity can be both a prefix and a suffix), but if you do, I would change the crafted mod. If you do not have an open prefix, it is a little tricky because that is a very fine Helm as it is and getting one with +2 Minion skills and decent Life plus an open prefix could be a challenge. Same advice for your Body Armour.

If you have not unveiled that mod yet, then you will need to unveil Helms and Body Armour until RNG gives it to you.

I suggest keeping your eye out for a better shield. The increased Spell Damage probably does not do a whole lot for you, and other bases tend to have a higher Block Chance. There are also some interesting uniques out there (but not all of them have 70+ Life).

Keep a lookout for replacement items with better resists and Life - at some point you may get enough to allow you to change to a Minion mod to your weapon (if one fits, I did not work it out).

When you get to Mapping,

Spoiler
there is a crafted mod located in the upper left of Oriath that gives the best crafted movement speed.

You are doing well, and the Build will allow you to go even further.

Thanks to take your time to evaluate The build, for some reason the Body armour did not link:

i know its no a "good" bodyarmour and i can get a better 5L than that but this only cost me like 3 chaos xD(White Item = 1c and the Shrieking Essence of Greed = 2) for now im happy with it xD. Probably going to do the same for a 6L but since i dont need it right now im not too worry.

Interestingly enough i always forget that crafted movement speed mod, thanks to remind me that!!!

and no i dont have that +1 Zombie, believe me if a had that i already will have took it xD, im putting everything minion on the build that i currenly have in the table.. if you can recommend me idk a unique or something that PUSH THE BUILD HIGHER!!! but its expensive dont matter Tell me!! or some other mods that could benefit the build!!

Thanks in Advance!!!!!
Always good advice from walkjohn55. I'm a simple guy and am happy with simple too. I think your gear is awesome! You've done really well with your rolls! I love the +2 Zombie helm. The only thing I'd change are the life rolls. And since it's not something that can easily change it's just the long road of grinding for more. But honestly, if I had your gear all with life rolls at 90+, I'd be hard pressed to replace it. Half of your life rolls are close to that anyway! And you got a nice Minion Damage roll on your weapon too. It seems like you know what you're doing!

I terms of your question regarding a sweet item, if you had an Elder Bone Helmet with the "Minions have (23–25)% increased maximum Life Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life" mod, a "+2 or +3 to Minion Gems" mod, and a high life roll...That'd be nice. I'd like that.

Annnnnd

"
I basically am doing the same thing. GGG always tweaks their new league balances with in the first month of release so it's bound to change once or twice anyway.

Cool. It's good to know I'm not missing something obvious :)
Dernière édition par Katalaeia, le 12 juin 2019 07:49:56
My strategy for the monoliths is to pick a direction to go after clicking it, then looking for currency icons first, then other icons second, and just blaze through from there to the nearest edge of the battle, stopping only to keep my skeletons at max. Then once the battle begins I can just sweep from one edge to another to kill the mobs I targeted, plus the other mobs my skellies woke up along the way.
hello. just wanted to know if it makes a diff. what order u put ur skill gems in ur equipment? (how well they work)
ty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires