[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
lyriek a écrit :
Started some Slayer Flicker Strike action but i wondered what makes the difference between 2-hand and dual wield, thought about some crit Starforge shenanigans.
Thanks for the content!

starforge will be great but its way too expensive right now.

I like dual wield cuz its fast. multistrike changes made flicker slower than efore, so i need more speed.
"
Ghortex a écrit :
How would disciple of the slaughter work here ?

I mean with +1 minimum frenzy charge do we never run out ?

doesnt work. u cant expend the frenzy
"
yuandominic a écrit :
How does the close combat work exactly ?

all i know is whats on the gem itself, so read it carfully.

if u link it to ficker, u basically get like 50% more dps, and makes leap slam faster.
I'm clearly starting to understand this game as I started with your initial guide but found a terminus est early on. I was able to figure out what to do and hwere mostly and refreshed to see you added the 2h stuff.
I'm using daresso's passion as of now as a placeholder. Seems to work very well so far.
Dernière édition par karakazz, le 9 juin 2019 12:56:52
what is ur recommendation for armor? maybe belly?
"
ata191 a écrit :
what is ur recommendation for armor? maybe belly?

depends, but belly works fine
The build didn#t work. Ended up dying 157 times. Not able to clear tier 1 maps. Extremely squishy. False advertised as a league starter build. Endgame items require you to find an exaalt during the story. No defence mechanisms. No tankiniess.
added a video
"
SgtUndead a écrit :
The build didn#t work. Ended up dying 157 times. Not able to clear tier 1 maps. Extremely squishy. False advertised as a league starter build. Endgame items require you to find an exaalt during the story. No defence mechanisms. No tankiniess.

been doing up to t5 maps with about 5 chaos worth of items. pretty good league starter I think.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires