[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Wynora a écrit :
Can't say how thankful I'm for this build! Had done so much things and so on but now having little bit single target damage problems any chance you tell me what to do? I couldnt figure it out which is the best for single target , using both double strie and ancestral warchief at the same time but seems not enough to take out t16 map bosses.

you have warchief in your 6link. make flicker your 6link. also, stibnite flask doesnt do anything since you have flesh and stone.

and get a diamond flask since ur a crit build.

some of your jewels suck. jewels for this build should give you crit multi, life/mana leech, life, or onslaught. only use 1 abyss jewel (one that gives onslaught)
"
Rustybomb13 a écrit :
Hey your helmet has frenzy damage per frenzy charge not flicker damage per frenzy charge btw. I made the same mistake

lol i forgot about that. i was using frenzy single target before, but not anymore
"
d00mkin a écrit :
Just curious about what you went with for with you're last Lab ascendanscy?

Bane of Legends or Masterful Form? which one and why?

bane cuz i wanted more speed. didnt have enough frenzies or reliable end charge gen for masterful form to be worth it.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
nabilfares5 a écrit :
About the timeless jewel, was worth removing the one frenzy charge node for those upgrades ones for the jewel?
How are you doing so far against end game content? So you can clear without ruthless the difference wasn't that much noticeable or in higher tier maps you clear slower?

Does the dodge on the boots make difference and the chaos damage on the amulet too, if yes then should I aim those for next upgrades?

Could you post the max level tree that you want to achieve?

Thanks for your time, i hope that im not stressing you out with many questions.

jewel is worth. i can clear everything but uber elder. i'll do uelder with another skill. just a quick swap

dodge boots are great. theyre cheap too. amulet isnt worth the price. dont buy one. I just happened to craft one. just get ones with crit multi.

im just gonna get jewel sockets and life from here on.

Wouldnt be better to just use 40% instead of the flicker striker damage per frenzy charge? Since you only have 4 instead of 5 now, it would be 36% instead of the 40%. 40% Would be better agaisnt bosses too right?
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Wynora a écrit :
Can't say how thankful I'm for this build! Had done so much things and so on but now having little bit single target damage problems any chance you tell me what to do? I couldnt figure it out which is the best for single target , using both double strie and ancestral warchief at the same time but seems not enough to take out t16 map bosses.

you have warchief in your 6link. make flicker your 6link. also, stibnite flask doesnt do anything since you have flesh and stone.

some of your jewels suck. jewels for this build should give you crit multi, life/mana leech, life, or onslaught. only use 1 abyss jewel (one that gives onslaught)

Thank you for your advise I'll do what you said but still thinking how to deal with single target damage because it's really getting hurt when some bosses.
"
Wynora a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Wynora a écrit :

Thank you for your advise I'll do what you said but still thinking how to deal with single target damage because it's really getting hurt when some bosses.

your damage will be double if u make the change i suggested.
"
nabilfares5 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
nabilfares5 a écrit :
About the timeless jewel, was worth removing the one frenzy charge node for those upgrades ones for the jewel?
How are you doing so far against end game content? So you can clear without ruthless the difference wasn't that much noticeable or in higher tier maps you clear slower?

Does the dodge on the boots make difference and the chaos damage on the amulet too, if yes then should I aim those for next upgrades?

Could you post the max level tree that you want to achieve?

Thanks for your time, i hope that im not stressing you out with many questions.

jewel is worth. i can clear everything but uber elder. i'll do uelder with another skill. just a quick swap

dodge boots are great. theyre cheap too. amulet isnt worth the price. dont buy one. I just happened to craft one. just get ones with crit multi.

im just gonna get jewel sockets and life from here on.

Wouldnt be better to just use 40% instead of the flicker striker damage per frenzy charge? Since you only have 4 instead of 5 now, it would be 36% instead of the 40%. 40% Would be better agaisnt bosses too right?

yes
What about Pantheon? couldnt find it in the guide. maybe im blind x.x
What do you think about this tree for level 97? I took your lastest tree from your character and guide and put a bit of mine, you're using some 4% life ones instead of 5% on the tree, maybe for the armor?

https://pastebin.com/Vb13vTT8
Dernière édition par nabilfares5, le 19 juin 2019 12:32:05
"
nabilfares5 a écrit :
What do you think about this tree for level 97? I took your lastest tree from your character and guide and put a bit of mine, you're using some 4% life ones instead of 5% on the tree, maybe for the armor?

https://pastebin.com/Vb13vTT8

my tree is how it is becuase of my legion jewel. dont copy my tree.

your tree looks weird but i cant tell if u tried to copy my tree or if u have a good legion jewel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires