[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

I've built terminus est based on your build and I got my infinite flicker stabilized right around 40% crit rate and 200 expendable mana
my recommended items for this build is belly of the beast and dreamfeather for the survivabilty
"
MrAuntJemima a écrit :

The "Disciple of the Slaughter" node on the bottom of the tree seems really good, right? Except, well... it's not good for Flicker.

As a Raider, even with a 35% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit against a unique enemy, hitting only that enemy can still drop you down to 1 charge from a max of 7. And since that charge can't be spent, you'll stop flickering until your cooldown is up!

Just something to be wary of.

Can someone confirm this? I seem to stop flickering a lot more after having removed it. Although, that is against adds. Nothing to go on about uniques and single target.
"
Silvastatone a écrit :
"
MrAuntJemima a écrit :

The "Disciple of the Slaughter" node on the bottom of the tree seems really good, right? Except, well... it's not good for Flicker.

As a Raider, even with a 35% chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit against a unique enemy, hitting only that enemy can still drop you down to 1 charge from a max of 7. And since that charge can't be spent, you'll stop flickering until your cooldown is up!

Just something to be wary of.

Can someone confirm this? I seem to stop flickering a lot more after having removed it. Although, that is against adds. Nothing to go on about uniques and single target.

It's not a terrible node if you have 8 frenzies, but otherwise it's not worth it. (except when leveling, for the movement speed mainly)

Its correct that you can never expend the final charge, but you also get 5% frenzy on kill, which will help when u kill stuff. also, having more damage vs bosses = expending less frenzies.

but overall, flicker seems to be bugged right now so that bug is much more important to flicker sustain than anything related to this node.
How are you maintaining frenzy charges, particularly on single target?

Can someone confirm this? I seem to stop flickering a lot more after having removed it. Although, that is against adds. Nothing to go on about uniques and single target. [/quote]

It's not a terrible node if you have 8 frenzies, but otherwise it's not worth it. (except when leveling, for the movement speed mainly)

Its correct that you can never expend the final charge, but you also get 5% frenzy on kill, which will help when u kill stuff. also, having more damage vs bosses = expending less frenzies.

but overall, flicker seems to be bugged right now so that bug is much more important to flicker sustain than anything related to this node. [/quote]

Thank you! :D
"
Alcsaar a écrit :
How are you maintaining frenzy charges, particularly on single target?

from FAQ:

I only rely on frenzy, 20% flicker, and blood rage. I kill bosses before I run out of charges usually, so using frenzy is a rare occasion.
what do you think of snakebite if u can get a curse on hit ring?
How are you guys playing flicker? I am literally crashing every 2-3 minutes.
I've got to 87 with this build. Fairly easy to play. The only issue I had was getting the rebukes but I managed to get them last night.

Flicker has crashed the game a crazy amount of times, probably 3 crashes an hour? I'll probably push for 90 and be done with flicker and pick it up after GGG fixes it.

Thanks for the league starter build!
After you get your rebukes, throw Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Melee Physical Damage Support, Elemental Damage with Attacks Support and Multiple Totems Support.

It will kill whatever you can't single target due to Frenzy burnout.

HolyPhantom's updated tree is pretty solid. Especially the last Overwhelm ascendancy. It was a huge boost.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires