[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
yuandominic a écrit :
Update please

will do soon. btw, if you click on my profile, you can see my entire build.
"
yuandominic a écrit :
I having hard time flickering bosses what should I do for bossing

have enough dps to kill before frenzies run out, or use frenzy, or just use a different skill. Im using 4link dual strike.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 11 juin 2019 11:33:23
"
Timm35 a écrit :
So would the brine crown be a good use with this build as far as survivability?

never seen that helm... yea its not bad.
"
Eric123420 a écrit :
Got any recommendations on a non-flicker gem that has a good synergy with the current skill tree? I'm new to the game and been following this guide as best as possible, definitely the furthest I've ever gotten in a league before. Definitely my favorite build, good work.- However I enjoy delving a lot and I realized with this skill I get sent flying miles into the darkness with no possible hope of making it back in time.

theres a lot of skills u can use. u should explore.

some ideas are cyclone, chain hook, consecrated path, reave, lacerate
"
shakelime a écrit :
What kind of skill stones can be inserted into gem nests, in the talent tree?

if ur crit, then focus on crit multi.

if not, then attack speed, resists, increased damage.

also leech.
"
MechanicalDragon a écrit :
I'm having trouble with mana sustain. What would you recommend to remedy this? I'm thinking of getting mana leech nodes.

poachers mark blasphemy + mana flask while leveling.

then switch to mana leech jewel when u have enough dps.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 11 juin 2019 11:40:32
"
Pathological a écrit :
I hate the way that the movement key interacts with multistrike now... if I hold down my move key and multistrike flicker, it basically resets after each strike and instantly eats my frenzy charges.. is there a way around this?

i hear multistrike is buggy. so is flicker. i hope it gets fixed soon.
"
YukonCorneIius a écrit :
Love the build so far, thank you for the guide!

If dreamfeather is such a steep step down from rebuke, what would you recommend for (cheaper) alternatives? Is razor of the seventh sun viable with some respec/tweaks?

Trying to figure out endgame options on a somewhat restrictive budget

im not sure what is best. razor can work, sure. Maybe slower weapons like razor is better for budget options because you will do more DPS per frenzy charge compared to a fast weapon. so its less likely that you will run out of frenzies, even with the same dps.
So i have 2 rebukes now, i am running hoa hoi precision ice golem flesh and stone, and sacraficed 1 skill point for hp and mana leech and still can maintain mana on a T8 map, so far so good

Also did my first atziri kill with double strike.
Dernière édition par ata191, le 11 juin 2019 12:54:39
What do you think about Prismweave Rustic Sash? It gives so much elemental damage like rebuke but problem is no contain hp and resist(low resist).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires