Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

This Build is based on my scion version. With the new changes to slayer it has become somewhat obsolete. It still works and is still very good to do all content with, slayer is just better now.

THIS IS NOT A BUDGET BUILD! However, you can easily make this better than the Resolute Technique build without having to spend much more. You can then build from there; the ceiling is very high.

Please stop contacting me ingame, not once has a question popped up that couldn't be answered by simply reading the main thread.

I answer everything on here every evening if it is something that cant be taken from thread. Please take time to read the whole thing.

We have been hit with hard with nerfs to elemental hit base damage and crafting. The 3.9 passive tree update makes up for a lot of that and as of right now, everything looks fine. Once pob has been updated with the new gems ill start working on updates.

The bow crafting guide will be updated once I get a good look at all the new mods etc. All in all with the addition of the new Barrage Support our damage shouldnt suffer too much, if at all.

The build is still strong in 3.9, keep an eye out for updates to the guide in the coming 1-2 weeks.

No Changes in (losing .5 base crit, still op as shit)

Welcome to 3.7 where slayer is totally busted! Enjoy.

As of today (Sunday, June 23, 2019), the guide has been updated correctly to what I feel is best for alround performance. You are ofcourse free to sway from this path. Also keep in mind that im still in the process of minmaxing but the right mods to look for are all listed in their respective sections.

Uber Elder Kill

Uber Elder Kill (with gear and tree as displayed in guide)

PoB Pastebin

Pantheon: Lunaris/Solaris (Major) – Shakari (Minor)

Bandits: Help Alira

Ascendancy: Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour > Overwhelm > Headsman

Spoiler

Bow:
Spoiler

Item level 75+ Shaped (Thicket) Bow with the Double Damage hybrid shaper roll, this is insane and is required to make this build shine the way it does.

When buying or rolling a bow we want the hybrid suffix to be rolled on the item as the best pre- and suffixes can be crafted (excluding fossils for now). Any flat dmg modifier (fire/cold/lightning damage) is almost unnoticable whereas levels only add damage to our AOE link which we are already oneshotting t16 mobs with.

The most simple bow you can get to make this build work is to alt spam for just the double damage mod and imprint -> regal -> annul until you are left with just the double damage on rare base. Looks something like this:

Prefix - Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (14–16)% Elemental Resistances (1ex bench craft)
Prefix - (24-32)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (4alch bench craft)
Prefix - (73-80)% increased Fire Damage + (21-23)% chance to Ignite (8c bench craft)
Suffix - Attack Speed (8-10 / 11-12) + 20% Chance to deal Double Damage
Suffix - (8-10)% Chance to Deal Double Damage or (25-28)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (check in PoB for yourself)
Suffix - Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (2ex bench craft)

The PERFECT Bow (something im currently trying to work on) is fossil crafted with the following mods:

Prefix - Damage Penetrates (16-20)% Fire Resistance
Prefix - Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (16-20)% Elemental Resistances (bench up to 16%)
Prefix - (80-120)% increased Elemental Damage
Suffix - (11–12)% increased Attack Speed - 20% chance to deal Double Damage
Suffix - (8-10)% Chance to Deal Double Damage
Suffix - (35-38)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier OR (26-29)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier - (9-10)% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike

Quiver:
Spoiler

Rare Spike-Point base is king. Mods to look for: Life - WED - Crit - Crit Multi - Attack speed. Accuracy if needed.

Optionally you can go with a shaped quiver here to get an additional arrow or a fossil crafted one with a penetration prefix.

Helmet:
Spoiler

Frostferno is the obvious choice here, impossible to beat with a +4 corruption. This is were we socket our single target link.

Chest:
Spoiler

Farruls is in my opinion the best option here since it offers free aspect and frenzy/power charge generation. Kaoms is also an option if you want to take a more tank appoach.

You can pretty much use anything you want here, but I think the above two are the top dogs.

Gloves:
Spoiler

Rare gloves are best. We should get as much life/res/accuracy here as we can. If you got GG rares in other slots, you can opt for tombfist in this slot to add more damage and intimidate for 10% more damage.

Boots:
Spoiler

This is where we try to get as much res as possible or use it to balance for wise oak with a few things to keep in mind. Options here are going for as much life as possible with decent movement speed OR make sure you have an open prefix to craft freeze immunity as we only get stun covered by our ascendancy, opens up a suffix on one of our magic flasks. Another option is unique boots, anything you like really if you can cover the res on your other rares.

Open suffix can be used to craft aspect of the cat if u want to use that, same goes for belt and rare ring.

Amulet:
Spoiler

Xoph’s Blood is really the only choice here. Yoke would outscale this if it were not for avatar or fire being so far away on the tree. If someone does make this work, lmk 😊.

Rings:
Spoiler

Mark of the Elder, Steel Ring (allres corrution is really nice here) OR The Taming (pretty much the same damage whilst providing a ton of res) + shaped rare ring with Assassin's Mark + life/wed/resistances/accuracy (life/res combos are pretty cheap and we can now craft wed so this can also be used to try to balance resistances).

Open suffix can be used to craft aspect of the cat if u want to use that, same goes for belt and rare boots.

Belt:
Spoiler

This is were we can get insane dmg. Obviously, we want a fossil crafted stygian vise with life + as much elemental dmg modifiers as you can fit.

Open suffix can be used to craft aspect of the cat if u want to use that, same goes for rare ring and rare boots.

Single Target: Elemental Hit - Combustion - Damage on Full Life - Elemetal Damage with Attacks
AoE Clear: Elemental Hit - Mirage Archer - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Damage on Full Life - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion (Power Charge on Critical Strike)

For Kaom’s Heart Users:
Gloves: Cast when Damage Taken - Immortal Call | Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks
Boots: Anger - Precision - Blood Rage - Dash

For Farruls or other 6S Chest Users:
Chest: Cast when Damage Taken - Culling Strike - Summon Ice Golem | Faster Casting - Portal | Anger
Gloves: Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks - Dash - Blood Rage
Boots: Cast when Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Precision

2x Combat Focus: For our Elemental Hit to only choose fire (Duh)
Lioneye's Fall: This is where we get our leech & a lot of crit multi through the claw nodes.
Watcher’s Eye: Anger/Precision - Penetration/Crit Multi/Increased Attack Speed are the best. (can check both mod lists to see if there is something else you like in case a GG jewel is out of your price range).
Rares: Life + Crit Multi > Attack Speed > Fire Damage to Attacks (Abyss) / Other dmg modifiers.
(Make sure to get accuracy here if you are lacking!)

Wise Oak: Best flask for this build especially when perfect balance is achieved.
Dying Sun: Great QoL but absolutely not needed for the build (can be swapped for life flask on bosses if needed)
Diamond Flask: Also a must to boost our crit, it is also possible here to craft crit if u managed to get the recipe from syndicate. (get curse immunity here if you are opting for cinderswallow with crit chance)
Silver Flask: Onlsaught OP. (get curse immunity here if you are using magic and opted for crit craft on diamond flask)
Quicksilver Flask: No explanation needed here. (Get freeze immunity here if you don’t have the craft on your boots)

PoB Pastebin

Pantheon: Lunaris/Solaris (Major) – Shakari (Minor)

In 3.7 with the immortal call changes it's most likely better to be running with Lunaris or Solaris for major pantheons depending on the content you are doing.

Bandits: Help Allira (Crit Multi/All Res, unbeatable with 2 nodes)

Ascendancy: Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour > Overwhelm > Headsman (does not need to be in that specific order, take whatever you feel you need first.

This is made for scion but can be utilized for slayer in the same way (basically just skip to the part where the slayer pathing starts.

First of I’d like to start by saying that ele hit is not the greatest skill to level with on day 1 of the league or in ssf since u basically need the threshhold jewels + ‘Avatar of Fire’ to even be up to par with other skills. You can level whilst using all elements with ‘Elemental Equilibrium’ (do not use AoF or Combat Focus jewels in combination with this, u will completely tank the little damage that you have), but its not that great either.

However, for those of you who do wish to level elemental hit, thi3n has a pretty good leveling guide on how to approach this. It's an RT build (Can't go crit anyways until jugg ascendancy) so we will have to respec some nodes after done leveling to transform this into the crit version.

What follows is directly quoted from thi3n's thread.

Spoiler
These items can be useful while leveling: Goldrim, Tabula, Wanderlust, Prismweave, Silverbranch, Hyrri's Bite, Storm Cloud, Quill Rain, Lochtonial Caress, Karui Ward, String of Servitude (resists), Pyre, Thief's Torment and buying skill/support gems with quality ready to be socketed in!

1. Low Level Tree

Rush 'Avatar of Fire' and 'Resolute Technique' for the switch to Elemental Hit. Early game it's standard bow leveling.

Main Skill: Ice Shot - Volley - Added Cold - Mirage Archer - Added Lightning - Onslaught - Pierce
Mobility: Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks
Main Skill (Replaces Ice Shot): Elemental Hit - Volley - Mirage Archer - Added Lightning - Added Cold - Onslaught

2. When in Doubt Life it Out

Pick up 'Lava Lash' and start grabbing more life to make leveling smooth. The normal lab doesn't really do much for us so we can forego that. Consider grabbing Cold to Fire Support or Pyre ring for a higher base damage with Elemental Hit.

Main Skill: Elemental Hit - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Fire Pen
Aura: Anger

3. Normal and Cruel Lab

While normal Lab doesn't really do much for the character, getting access to Slayer Overleech is huge for survivability. Picking up 'Vitality Void' and the mana leech node underneath is great before we get to 'Blood Magic'. 'Point Blank' and 'Acrobatics' are next on the priority list.

Main Skill: Elemental Hit - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Mirage Archer - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Fire Pen
Utility: Cast When Damage Taken - Blood Rage - Immortal Call - Vaal Cold Snap

The Blood Rage needs to be before Immortal Call in the CWDT setup (OR higher level and manually casted). The order is top left in a clockwise circle to bottom left.

4. Final Skill Tree

I usually do Blood Aqueducts until 66, questline up to Kitava, do my Cruel and Merc Labs, and then kill Kitava. For endgame bossing Acro/Phase Acro are quite nice!

Alternatives: These trees are guideline, go off the beaten path and make the build your own!

Alternate Might of the Meek Tree

3.7 Videos

3.5 Videos (Scion)
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 11 déc. 2019 20:48:14
Dernier bump le 15 janv. 2020 22:25:14

How do I find the right Jewels?

Spoiler
Using THIS tool you can generate a poe trade search for the optimal jewel as it weighs all stats that are an increase and can sort them by value, meaning that it can sort your jewels on trade by highest to lowest dps gain. You can even manually force a life roll onto it once the filter is created if that is something you wish to go for.

Simply download and run and make sure ur build is updated in pob with all the right boxes checked (check my pob if ur unsure).

Here is a search for my specific pob to give you an idea.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/Ywa2WDtY

If it doesn't give you the option to sort by weight the first time, close the window and open a new search, sometimes the servers dont keep up I imagine causing this problem.

Optional TR/CA leveling.

Spoiler
"
JaxRC a écrit :
For leveling

Caustic arrow (You can buy in act 1 ) and later on Toxic rain

Easy leveling

https://pastebin.com/51rBFRHT

Tree example for swap to ele hit

Dernière édition par mseabird, le 5 sept. 2019 06:04:03
I am excited for this. I can't wait to test it out with Slayer after it's changes :)
For elemental hit isn't better to get +lvls on that bow?
Dernière édition par BaalRebornH, le 5 juin 2019 12:50:20
Great Detailed guide but the gear is not realistic...

I mean the bow....any alternatives?

Chest alternatives?
"
Balantakos a écrit :
Great Detailed guide but the gear is not realistic...

I mean the bow....any alternatives?

Chest alternatives?

Open spoiler please, my gear here might be strong. On a budget you can easily reach 5m. In this PoB I have removed most of the dmg mods from gear and unequipped some stuff. Still left with 4,5m

"
This is our most flexible slot as we can literally use anything here. Kaom's is prefered to boost our life. Other good options are Loreweave/Kaoms/Yriel’s Fostering/Daresso’s Defiance.

But once more, you can literally use ANYTHING here, even a rare.

Please just read the whole guide and check out the included pob, everything will make sense.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 5 juin 2019 13:52:09
"
For elemental hit isn't better to get +lvls on that bow?

Please read the guide.

"
When buying or rolling a bow we want the suffixes all to be rolled on the item as the best prefix can be crafted (excluding fossils for now). Any flat dmg modifier (fire/cold/lightning damage) is almost unnoticable whereas levels only add damage to our AOE link which we are already oneshotting t16 mobs with.

The most simple bow you can get to make this build work is to alt spam for just the double damage mod and imprint -> regal -> annul until you are left with just the double damage on rare base.

Seems like a good build. Have you considered using sunder for leveling?
"
ProstituteAMA a écrit :
Seems like a good build. Have you considered using sunder for leveling?

With added base damage to attacks it might be nice.
Looks great.

Seeing as this isn't a plan starter I'd much appriciate something like:

Required to start
* Item
* Item
Upgrade order
1. Get X
2. Look for Y
3. Switch to X with something..

Much easier to understand the basic viability and also the priority of itemization.

Leaning towards giving this a try.. how early depends on what it'd need to feel usable.
Dernière édition par Haddoq, le 5 juin 2019 15:47:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires