[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
DevilMayCry93 a écrit :
You can easily level with Rain of Arrows with some cheap uniques.

I always use the following:

Storm Cloud (is enough damage until you have your Windripper)
Hyrri's Bite (viable until you have your Rigwald's Quills)
Prismweave
Wake of Destruction (huge damage boost)
Thief's Torment
Karui Ward
Lochtonial Caress

As gem links is used Rain of Arrows with Onslaught (can be switched later if damage is too low), Added Cold, Added Lightning, Elemental Damage With Attack Skills, Concentrated Effect,...

Hope this helps a bit!

This ^ for anyone asking how to level. Also lightning arrow.
Gotta go fast
Why blood magic support with tornado shot?
I've been working toward this build this league but still have a ways to go. For those of you who have fully realized it, how does it do with legion encounters?

I'm level 86 and finally got my 6L WR (no blood magic) and legion rares are often pretty hard. I've gone partial MF since I am trying to build up currency and gear but I don't think that will really impact damage. That said, GMP + chain is pretty great for activating most of the legion but leveling has stopped since is a high death/success ratio :)
I totally feel the same about the Legion encounters.

If i would skip it then i wouldnt die that often but since its pretty rippy, i usually die every map atleast one time.

Thats why im thinking to switch to the "tankier" version of the build.
The movementspeed i lose is fine as long as i don't die anymore. :P
i riped in the begining also multiple times but after a few uprades its way safer now . still got a lot of work at minmaxing to do but i upgraded a few jewls /sadimas basecit and my tooltip went from 14 k in ho up to 18 k now (with golem up) . i only have one good 4 stat jewl atm but they are super rare there is like nothing on the market right now. after the upgrade i rip like onece ervy 3 maps depending on the legion stuff some bosses are pretty hard. i run atm city squares and burials with vaal/sextans and it feels not as bad as in the begining anymore . i guess offence is the best defense here but i also started this in exspectation not to get xp. i guess if you want to lvl you should def. spec more life etc.
Dernière édition par superlativer, le 19 juin 2019 11:35:09
What would be really cool for this build guide is an intermediate tree for post acts leveling. Anyone taking this build on should have level 1-70 solved (I guess) but the 70-90+ part is more of a mystery. Either you just level up to 90-95 with a completely different build and do a major respec/conversion or I'd rather play something similar to this goal build but more suitable for advancing the atlas and gaining xp.

I mean sure take more life on the tree but how and where and what else to give up? I guess heading up to the Scion life wheel would make the most sense and help with resist. SOme damage from the extra jewel socket.
Hi, can you do a more "one-button" style version ? I mean without BloodRage, a little less movespeed but more damage so we can farm legion better. I want my mf to run low tier maps, but i feel like the legion is the problem here, specialy the generals.

p.s trying some other combos, trying "my way". Insted of assasin mark, im tryin poacher's. So far, its ok.But now i need to generate power charges.

p.s.s ok. So here what iv tested for a little bit, but i liked it. My problem is the suistain, i mean assasin mark only help us if we kill. but sometimes you need that extra hp/mp just in the moment, so this is where poacher mark come's in. But now we dont generate power charges, not a problem too. In our tree, there is a nod, "Blood Drinker" Near it jewel, spot. We put there jewel named "The Blue Dream" or "The Blue Nightmare" wich will give us even more defence by adding "Chance to block spell damage", not sure if it work on us tho. We got 2 nods with +4% to all resists, so this way we get 8% chance to get power charge on kill. Wich is not bad i think.

p.s.s.s sory for spam.Also fortgot to mention that poacher's mark give us more flask charges. And we do have a "safe" button to turn off our Bloodrage, just use "X" to swich weapon back and forth.
Dernière édition par Dhula, le 19 juin 2019 19:12:30
any plans to post lvling trees?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Dhula a écrit :
Hi, can you do a more "one-button" style version ? I mean without BloodRage, a little less movespeed but more damage so we can farm legion better. I want my mf to run low tier maps, but i feel like the legion is the problem here, specialy the generals.

p.s trying some other combos, trying "my way". Insted of assasin mark, im tryin poacher's. So far, its ok.But now i need to generate power charges.

p.s.s ok. So here what iv tested for a little bit, but i liked it. My problem is the suistain, i mean assasin mark only help us if we kill. but sometimes you need that extra hp/mp just in the moment, so this is where poacher mark come's in. But now we dont generate power charges, not a problem too. In our tree, there is a nod, "Blood Drinker" Near it jewel, spot. We put there jewel named "The Blue Dream" or "The Blue Nightmare" wich will give us even more defence by adding "Chance to block spell damage", not sure if it work on us tho. We got 2 nods with +4% to all resists, so this way we get 8% chance to get power charge on kill. Wich is not bad i think.

p.s.s.s sory for spam.Also fortgot to mention that poacher's mark give us more flask charges. And we do have a "safe" button to turn off our Bloodrage, just use "X" to swich weapon back and forth.

I like this poacher's mark + blue dream idea. Since I was thinking of pathing over to the scion life wheel, the socket near Sentinel would give 28% power charge chance (and spell block with the Nightmare vresion). I really don't know if it is worth the passive points to get over there but its an idea.
"
hyrenfreak a écrit :
any plans to post lvling trees?

I might post one with the pre-blood magic gem / divination distillate / soul catcher tree / gear set but I am still experimenting myself with the new legion content.
Gotta go fast

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires