[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Fopsen a écrit :
What should I swap out for doing labs. I keep on dying on the last one.

Buy a carry for uber lab, it's fairly cheap
Gotta go fast
"
Miochan a écrit :
I'm trying this build out atm, and my problem is that my divination flask doesn't stay up because i heal to fast, that I don't have max res or the effect while flask is active.

I go over this in the guide.
Gotta go fast
Hey. I'm loving MF for the first time. I've always loved tornado shot so.. My only problem im having atm is surviving.. I go with your tankier build, and the POB dps says about 49k dps and i'm at around 25k. I know a lot comes from the jewels but I have decent gems.

Anyways i'm wondering what pieces are the main "go-to's" for surviving.. I don't have rigwalds yet and im thinking the life on hit on that might be the key for my life not depleting on boss damage. Also my damage is so lackluster on bosses i can't even farm the monolith bosses properly in monolith farming low maps.

I also am having a problem with leveling as a whole as I just seem to die so much and can't kill things fast enough at higher levels.

Anyways was wondering if you could give any tips on how i may be able to help these issues. I believe my profile is open so you can view my character if you want.

Any help is super super appreciated. Thanks!
Hi, i am noob :( and i cant use the build xD and need help :P
nvm :D
Dernière édition par thepipen, le 20 juil. 2019 05:23:26
"
"
Miochan a écrit :
I'm trying this build out atm, and my problem is that my divination flask doesn't stay up because i heal to fast, that I don't have max res or the effect while flask is active.

I go over this in the guide.

What u need its to keep killing fast to have charge on the SoulCatcher flask always up~ so u wont gain/leech any mana when u kill.

keep that flask up and everything will b fine.. (keep hitting blood rage always)

If for some reason u stop killing and u dont have soul catcher flask charges, ur mana will fill again and u need to kill n repeat :D
Dernière édition par thepipen, le 20 juil. 2019 23:24:26
First doctor drop this morning thx for the guide. I personnaly make my elemental resistance capped without flask at the exepense of some % IQ, with legion i think is the better thing to do
So I kinda wanna know what upgrades I should make at this point.

Feels like I die a bit too much (mostly farming Burial) and wish I had just a tiny bit more of damage.

I have budget for an inspired learning (tho i wouldn't know where to put it) is it worth it?
"
Hydraty a écrit :

Feels like I die a bit too much (mostly farming Burial) and wish I had just a tiny bit more of damage.

I have budget for an inspired learning (tho i wouldn't know where to put it) is it worth it?

How do you die with that equip i see for your legion mf in t5 burials?

Okay, if you farm shaped burials, but seriously, the T5 version it should burn through like butter ...

Some points maybe ..

- you are aware the ventors is useless while using thiefs ( i think you are :)
- gems ... i switched chain for added cold dmg ( way more dmg, rigwalds is enough AoE imo ) ... maybe try a high level innervate instead of increased crits, for me it seems to boost dmg much more - 22k screen dps atm in my setup 6l + rigwalds as well ... with HoI up nothing buffed

Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 21 juil. 2019 12:00:02
"
Hydraty a écrit :

A single IL will not do much at all, you will not feel much of a difference.
IL's really take off once you have HH already, the buffs stack so any sort of speed modifier will exponentially increased, but that's after you get a HH.

Looking at your links, swap out increased critical strikes for innervate, and swap out chain support for added cold damage, that will boost dps a metric fuckton. You don't need chain since you have Rigwalds already. Chain is reserved for people with top tier dps already IMHO.

Can I ask why you use a thiefs torment? You know it makes your other ring useless right?

No offense, but it bothers me that people play this game without taking 5 seconds reading the stats on their items.

Also, you need to reconsider your entire skill tree, if you aren't going to use div distillate + soul taker, why would you even waste all those points going up to get the flask nodes? You could spend those points elsewhere and your build will get 70% more dps lmao..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires