[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Use blood rage.
hey, i didn't notice, but how build deals with freeze?
What are you using for maximum mana except watcher's eye ? i am running herald of ice + grace but need 186 mana for precision and only have 109 available..
"
almazn2015 a écrit :
hey, i didn't notice, but how build deals with freeze?

It doesn't.
Hey, im having a hard time finding what a 'decent' abyss jewel would be. Did they nerf abyss jewels? I cant find any with high rolls that arent very pricey e.g 6ex each.
LUL Goldwyrm, 2 white socket Pariah's, Bisco's Leash, Queen of the Forest, Devoto's, Windripper. Why bother calling this budget when it's like a 14ex build when you can go Vaal Ice Nova for a 3rd of the price and 10x the effectiveness? It's a less good Monolith clear for more ex than every other Monolith clearer.
"
_Emma a écrit :
Hey, im having a hard time finding what a 'decent' abyss jewel would be. Did they nerf abyss jewels? I cant find any with high rolls that arent very pricey e.g 6ex each.
Yep they did.

"
The values on Life, Mana and Energy Shield modifiers on Abyssal Jewels have been reduced, and the top tiers made rarer relative to lower tiers. The top roll for these modifiers is now 40 (from 50). Divining existing jewels will update them to these new values, so don't do that unless you're hoping to create one of those 'viral videos' that are all the rage these days.

Added damage of all types on Abyssal Jewels has also been lowered, by about 30% at the top end, scaling down to lower tiers. Top tiers of these have also become rarer. This is true for all top-tier added damage modifiers on Abyssal Jewels, including caster and summoner ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2513456
"
AntiMagicDuck a écrit :
LUL Goldwyrm, 2 white socket Pariah's, Bisco's Leash, Queen of the Forest, Devoto's, Windripper. Why bother calling this budget when it's like a 14ex build when you can go Vaal Ice Nova for a 3rd of the price and 10x the effectiveness? It's a less good Monolith clear for more ex than every other Monolith clearer.

No one is stopping you, go for it. This isn't a purpose built monolith clearing build though, although it can do that and probably much faster than any spell caster.
Gotta go fast
why choose pariah instead of 2x well-rolled ventor's?
"
why choose pariah instead of 2x well-rolled ventor's?

10% extra total quantity and 20% increased attack speed. A well rolled Ventor's will also cost way more and we don't need the resistances.
Gotta go fast

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires