[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
dragoonxp20 a écrit :
If you swap out the pariah rings for the taming rings, you can get a lot more damage and survivability for legion content. I'm at 17.8k tooltip dps and it's more than enough to clear out all the legion mobs without dying.

This. I also suggest a 1 socket tombfist with crit chance corruption and murderous eye socketed.
Gotta go fast
"
gratisx1 a écrit :
Hey,

how can i use Grace when herald (6 gem setup) and haste are using all of my mana?

You don't run haste, only vaal haste.
Gotta go fast
"
kyyrbes a écrit :
"
Saladin2 a écrit :
i think me and the people here are tired of waiting and keep asking u to update ur tank version if you going to make a guide at least update it to get somewhere. youd have more people being interested in this if it was fully updated rather then lacking it

Or you people could use your brains and realize that there is no difference with the tree in 3.7.

This is mostly true.
Gotta go fast
"
Kasspa420 a écrit :
I'm just curious, why biscos leash over perandus blazon? You get the 20% increased flask effect from perandus for bonus Divination Distallate and the extra 2% quantity. EDIT: Nevermind I didn't realize just how much MS the rampage can add up to, makes sense now, if you don't need the MS though perandus is better.

Perandus doesn't give flask effect, it gives flask effect duration. 8% quantity is not worth the boost we get from rampage.
Gotta go fast
"
Anomen1337 a écrit :
How do you even loot when you have to be constantly running or else you die to degen.. and how do you counter freeze, don't see it on any of the flasks?

I don't counter freeze. With the amount of spell dodge I have you will only really get frozen by opening chests.

Either don't open chests, ID them first, try to attack something before opening so mirage archer kills the monster inside if it's freeze, or accept that you will sometimes die to chests.

If this is really an issue you can swap your anti curse flask or if you have enough evasion you can make your jade flask "of heat".
Gotta go fast
"
NaarJitsu a écrit :
Honestly, great idea, but builds like this are always going to be a noob trap for people like me.

I can't ever understand why every time I try a Windripper build and buy very similar items I always end up with 1/4 to 1/2 the DPS missing.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/X5aRZ8ec

Here's my Gear:

Spoiler

Can you please let me know why I feel like I can't even do generals and rares take so long to kill...

Thank you.

PS: Only running Alleyways~

The helm enchant is needed for "shotgunning" to work properly on single target. Pariahs are also huge for DPS with a good attack speed roll, you don't need ventor's because you will be resist capped anyway with the flasks.
I also don't know what your jewels are but they need flat damage on them.
Gotta go fast
"
NaarJitsu a écrit :
Honestly, great idea, but builds like this are always going to be a noob trap for people like me.

I can't ever understand why every time I try a Windripper build and buy very similar items I always end up with 1/4 to 1/2 the DPS missing.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/X5aRZ8ec

Here's my Gear:

Spoiler

Can you please let me know why I feel like I can't even do generals and rares take so long to kill...

Thank you.

PS: Only running Alleyways~

Check the PoB in my latest update =)
Gotta go fast
Added PoB for tanky / dps version of the build. (See July 5th update)
Gotta go fast
Ello boiiss

Tried this build, completely new to MF windripper builds.

The damage is shit, but herald of ice takes care of most of the packs.

i can easily clear t 1-5 maps. even tried a T16 and the normal packs were no problem but the rare mobs and legion encounters were undoable.

Now, im using a Farrul's fur. And im trying to see what changes i can make to optimize it with using the Fur.

Here is my PoB link.

My damage is still very very low. 41k total tornado shot dps.

any tips or tricks i can pump those numbers up a bit?

https://pastebin.com/3JxZhSwf
"
Vat0sbart a écrit :
Ello boiiss

Tried this build, completely new to MF windripper builds.

The damage is shit, but herald of ice takes care of most of the packs.

i can easily clear t 1-5 maps. even tried a T16 and the normal packs were no problem but the rare mobs and legion encounters were undoable.

Now, im using a Farrul's fur. And im trying to see what changes i can make to optimize it with using the Fur.

Here is my PoB link.

My damage is still very very low. 41k total tornado shot dps.

any tips or tricks i can pump those numbers up a bit?

https://pastebin.com/3JxZhSwf

If you are not going to use QoTF, I would recommend Hyrri's Ire, it's a shit load of damage. Also check out the new PoB I posted in my July 5 update.
Gotta go fast

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires