[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
mrmajoogal a écrit :
"
2 - i have 100% chance to hit according to the character sheet yet i can very obviously miss attacks on enemies? any idea? heres an example https://streamable.com/f0j6y

I'm having a similar issue when it comes to missing shots, I was putting it down to the spread of the LMP arrows?
Hopefully someone else can answer this.

I'm trying ot pin it down but it seems to be something about the blighted enemies? I cant say i noticed it much on normal enemies but it's a real issue on the blight

EDIT: Also i went from have little currency to having a solid start. Got 1ex on a drop then got The Fiend card and sold it. What items should be #1 priority? I'm thinking I'll upgrade the bow from Death's harp to Death's opus and a lion eye jewel should be most important? I can just grab the prophecy to upgrade my bow and a jewlers touch to 5l to be able to hopefully afford both
Dernière édition par DotsandDashes, le 14 sept. 2019 16:52:35
"
DotsandDashes a écrit :
"
mrmajoogal a écrit :
"
2 - i have 100% chance to hit according to the character sheet yet i can very obviously miss attacks on enemies? any idea? heres an example https://streamable.com/f0j6y

I'm having a similar issue when it comes to missing shots, I was putting it down to the spread of the LMP arrows?
Hopefully someone else can answer this.

I'm trying ot pin it down but it seems to be something about the blighted enemies? I cant say i noticed it much on normal enemies but it's a real issue on the blight

EDIT: Also i went from have little currency to having a solid start. Got 1ex on a drop then got The Fiend card and sold it. What items should be #1 priority? I'm thinking I'll upgrade the bow from Death's harp to Death's opus and a lion eye jewel should be most important? I can just grab the prophecy to upgrade my bow and a jewlers touch to 5l to be able to hopefully afford both

yeah Lioneye's is a big one, it makes a world of difference
Opus and Demise for damage
Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks ring is needed for gloomfang
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Having fun with the build, semi close to seeing it thru to its real power... need a 6L opus so i can swap in hyrris for tabula.

Question is that Im having a hell of a time avoiding ailments and stuns and getting wombo combod, and deadeye seems especially vulnerable to this. any suggestions for non gg HH gear on how to be more tanky and resilient?

Also, to above guy, I also miss a TON on blight enemies, I think its some kind of bug.

Finally, my contribution to the build: anointing the 8% chance to power/frenzy/endurance has been doing really well, it shaves off a few tree nodes, a couple of links to put assassins mark and curse on hit in there for power charges, and avoids having to find a green nightmare for frenzy generation... so you get 3 skill points, 2 gem links, and save about 3 ex.
Dernière édition par wtfbliz, le 14 sept. 2019 18:34:21
Shaper Down. Gonna try uber elder after I get my hp up to about 4500. Build really is surprisingly good at bossing.
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :

yeah Lioneye's is a big one, it makes a world of difference
Opus and Demise for damage
Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks ring is needed for gloomfang

So I ended up going with Lioneye, upgraded the bow from Harp to Opus, got Demise and Taming. Still left with alittle over 2ex.

I still feel like single target is lacking but eveyrone else in this thread seems to think it's fine and clearly it's good enough to kill end game bosses since it's been done. I guess it's because my Barrage is still a 4l, i dunno maybe I'm overlooking something. Will probably just use the prophecy to 5l my bow and see how it feels then. From there I gotta work on getting rid of the tabula
What are your thoughts on an Assassin version of this build? You get a lot more defenses and it's a bit easier to gear. Also I'm (fairly) certain it's faster movespeed wise.
We would get:
Elusive 20% spell/attack dodge, 40% movespeed. This thing is busted
A LOT more crit and could grab more power charges on the tree.
10% cull (10% less damage needed to kill things).
In total 50-60% movespeed just from the ascendancy.

We would lose a chain and a projectile, and the damage from ricochet. But with the amount of crit we gain, according to PoB, is only a small loss of DPS in comparison, but we get all those other nice things. Thoughts?
Thanks for amazing build! Well, you could improve gear and skill transitions for League starters and noobs like me. Right now I'm struggling with jewels. I literally have no money and your shown gear is worth a lot... Any budget options for gear, jewels and so on?
What would be the best Setup for 5l Barrage?

I'm running Barrage-Damage on Full Life-ICS-MirageArcher-Added Cold.

Swap mirage Archer for Elemental Damage with Attacks?
What would be the best Setup for 5l Barrage?

I'm running Barrage-Damage on Full Life-ICS-MirageArcher-Added Cold.

Swap mirage Archer for Elemental Damage with Attacks?
Where is the 4/5/6 chain at? I can only see quiver corrupt, chain support gem, gloomfang and ascendancy.
Dernière édition par Chengdan, le 15 sept. 2019 09:31:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires