[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Firnblut a écrit :
"
Raytscha a écrit :
I'm kinda poor yet in the new leaque, no superior drop.
So i went for the Overcharged node, to Anoint.
It kinda works well, and safes the green dream jewel.

And it as well gives endurance charges, what i find is quite nice to have with the immortal call setup.

I'm now working towards the lioneyes fall jewel.

Its great pleasure so far :)

Are you aware you can farm The Lion in A6 mud flats? It's a gamble, sure. I got my jewel in ~1.5 hours this league. It took like 4 hours last league though, because I wasnt lucky with the turn-in. Depending on the rate you can get currency, it might still be worth a shot.

No i haven't thank you :)
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Joshuha a écrit :
Having a blast with this build in Blight so far and still running a Tabula. Also this destroys Blight encounters since you can see the enemies on the mini-map. I can just off-screen whole lanes at a time.

Any thoughts on what notable we would want to anoint on the amulet? Looking at POB good candidates are Farsight, Lust for Carnage, Throatseeker.

Throatseeker is maximum DPS for sure, Constitution is the other one for some much needed life

What about assasination?
"
Diaspora137 a écrit :
"
"
Joshuha a écrit :
Having a blast with this build in Blight so far and still running a Tabula. Also this destroys Blight encounters since you can see the enemies on the mini-map. I can just off-screen whole lanes at a time.

Any thoughts on what notable we would want to anoint on the amulet? Looking at POB good candidates are Farsight, Lust for Carnage, Throatseeker.

Throatseeker is maximum DPS for sure, Constitution is the other one for some much needed life

What about assasination?

You take that anyways on the tree
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
KingRaker a écrit :
"
"
KingRaker a écrit :
Hello, just started leveling with this one and it's been going pretty smoothly. Could you possibly add a gem section for scourge arrow or it's just a matter of popping scourge instead of the ice shot.

Links are in the video towards the end like 3hrs 45 in, but scourge is really only if you have Chin Sol weapon swap

Yeah I had a chin sol 5 linked so I figured it might be better than using barrage for single target till my ice shot is able to melt faces for bosses too.

Yeah if you got teh Chin Sol then Scourge Arrow is your friend

Scourge Arrow - Infused Channeling - Mirage Archer - Ele Damage With Attacks - Added Cold (don't use Hypothermia until you got either some amazing searching eye jewels or Hatred Added Cold & Crit Watchers Eye) - DoFL
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hey man, making good progress

But what do I take in Pantheon? Your 3.6 Section is gone where some stuff was standing
It was Lunaris and Shakari in the old section. I guess the additional chance to avoid projectiles and poison-immunity will still make those your Souls of choice.
"
SsX1337 a écrit :
Hey man, making good progress

But what do I take in Pantheon? Your 3.6 Section is gone where some stuff was standing

Yeah Lunaris, Shakari sorry forgot I deleted it, will readd in a bit
"
"
kacper1245 a écrit :

The frenzy charges and Farsight, the farsight nodes aren't needed at all.

Frenzy's are the last to take.

Stop using Vaal Pact. You don't need it and we have LGoH.

Your nodes round Primeval Force are on the wrong side, you wan't Freeze, Shock and Ignite Chance

Hi
First of all, thank you for such an extensive and dedicated work .. I love reading it.
Sorry, I asked you about a build that is not "exactly" yours ... but apparently you are a "great connoisseur" of the topic.
To the point .. if you have time.. I wish you could take a look at this build that I have been developing for a while (its complicated by the changes that arise season to season), its based on IS also, but with some own considerations (such as VP)
I quote above some corrections that you made to another user that may also apply to me, I would like to know the reasons .. and any other comments you have will be more welcome.

Thank you in advance

https://pastebin.com/9YXsqQik

P/D: Sorry for my english LoL
---------------------------
| IGN: HessedElohim |
---------------------------
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13 "
( Todo lo puedo en aquel que me fortalece - Filipenses 4:13 )
"
Hessed a écrit :

Hi
First of all, thank you for such an extensive and dedicated work .. I love reading it.
Sorry, I asked you about a build that is not "exactly" yours ... but apparently you are a "great connoisseur" of the topic.
To the point .. if you have time.. I wish you could take a look at this build that I have been developing for a while (its complicated by the changes that arise season to season), its based on IS also, but with some own considerations (such as VP)
I quote above some corrections that you made to another user that may also apply to me, I would like to know the reasons .. and any other comments you have will be more welcome.

Thank you in advance

https://pastebin.com/9YXsqQik

P/D: Sorry for my english LoL

No worries man, so the main reason we avoid Vaal Pact is because Life Gain on Hit is different to Life Leeched, because builds using those rings and other LGoH sources are gaining so much per volley, the benefits of doubling maximum recovery are no where near as noticeable, what's more noticeable is the removed regen from any degens and shit affecting your char. (Especially if your flasks run dry)

We take chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite as when you have The Taming ring it adds an additional 60% elemental damage to attacks, Shock also increases damage taken by a multiplier based on lightning damage (the bigger the hit, the bigger the shock) Freeze is for survivability and the increased damage it provides from our supports (varying from Hypothermia, Ice Bite etc) So taking it is always worth it over the other unless you use Ele Focus of course.

Looking at your pastebin it seems to be a build that's all over the place. Having Southbound gloves you'd want Chance to Freeze as much as possible, 200% if you can (to counter resistances)

You've got a Rat's Nest which is a crit build helmet ,but with a bow that is the opposite of crit (with the accuracy changes there is no upside to Lioneye's Glare anymore) so you'd either be better off going pure flat damage over crit or going proper crit, you're half way between each one so it's going to be weak as fuck. Crafting a Harbinger or Imperial Bow for pure phys (Shaper if you can for plus one frenzy charges would be best, something like this

Otherwise go crit and get an Opus / Shaper Harbinger bow

Quiver: Asphyxia's wrath if ok if you're fine self-casting the curse, Hyrri's or Voidfletcher is better in nearly every single way.

Darkray Vectors: Ok now we're talking, those boots were made for Raiders

Jewel: Omen on the Winds is bad, Ice Shot with pierce sucks compared to chain, it always has, probably always will due to the way it plays. There's no getting around that.

Rings: Le Heup is a fine levelling ring
Btw Item Rarity is pretty useless, it doesn't get you more stuff, just more rare items drop and higher chance for uniques. Quantity or nothing my friend.

Flasks: I'm assuming you're using Overflowing chalice because of Gifts From Above? If not then Vaal Pact and Overflowing don't work together (consecrated ground is life regen and VP removes regen. Gotta pick one man)

So in Summary:
•Lioneye's Isn't nearly as good as you can get near 100% chance to hit with one bit of accuracy on your gear due to dexterity based build
•Flasks and ring only make sense if not vaal pact due to consecrated grounds mechanics
•Are you crit or not crit, you gotta decide
•Never use Omen on the winds, it sucks balls.
•Chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite are awesome, especially if you have any flat Lightning, Cold or Fire damage on jewels.

•Oh and having Added cold connected to Hatred does nothing except make Hatred reserve more mana, you do not get the Added cold.

•Herald of Ice you can add it for a more deadly HoI detonation but Ice bite / Culling Strike / Onslaught is much better

OH AND STOP USING ITEM RARITY, IT SUCKS, IT'S ALWAYS SUCKED, IT SHALL ALWAYS SUCK BAHAHAH

Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 12 sept. 2019 20:45:26
Glove conversion craft isn't required is it? gem gives 60% conversion and the Winter Spirit gives the other 40%

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires