[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
bonguero a écrit :

One question, do you use barrage or scourge arrow? I'm confused, I think scourae arrow is a good option to face uber Elder. and barrage for the Shaper. What do you recommend?

You can use either, just with Scourge Arrow you want to have Chin Sol in a weapon swap.

Just Scourge Arrow with Opus isn't too good, whilst Barrage with Chin Sol is equally shit, it's personal choice man, I use both.

For which I usually have Ice Shot - Culling Strike - Item Quantity - Cold Pen - Ele Damage with Attacks - Crit Strikes (so I can get 43% quant on uber elder)
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
I see a lot of people are using Voidflecher instead of Hyrre. Can someone explain why? Just for pure damage?

Because with barrage the Void Shot can do a decent amount of damage although from all my testing Hyrri's Demise is way way better if you have some attributes on your rings.

It's personal choice, but if you use Voidfletcher you MUST have Lightning and fire damage on Searching eye jewel or gear to compensate for the big drop on The Taming

What attributes should we aim for Hyrri's Demise to be better than Voidflecher?
I'm just wondering in Voidfletcher would help with single target damage, as right now it is really shitty.
Dernière édition par Padashuruar, le 21 juil. 2019 08:28:31
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
"
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
I see a lot of people are using Voidflecher instead of Hyrre. Can someone explain why? Just for pure damage?

Because with barrage the Void Shot can do a decent amount of damage although from all my testing Hyrri's Demise is way way better if you have some attributes on your rings.

It's personal choice, but if you use Voidfletcher you MUST have Lightning and fire damage on Searching eye jewel or gear to compensate for the big drop on The Taming

What attributes should we aim for Hyrri's Demise to be better than Voidflecher?
I'm just wondering in Voidfletcher would help with single target damage, as right now it is really shitty.

I have about 190 Strength, 500 dex, 140 int on mine.

If you're having too much issues a good trick is to pop Vaal Breach in a boss room, then the boss gets hit by the 4th chain with it's 80% non-chaos as extra chaos.

That or recolour and swap out for hypothermia or easier swap out inc crit strikes for inc crit damage. Big one for you is getting 21/20 Added Cold, it's a big jump in damage. 20% Quality on your inc crit gem is another 4-5% base crit too so that helps.

And remember to be right in their face when barraging to max damage.

Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Thanks for the build it's really fun. Except with too much proximity shield mobs, gloomfang will kill you. ^^
Been enjoying this build Synix. What belt would you recommend for someone who can't afford a HH?
"
Beezybub a écrit :
Been enjoying this build Synix. What belt would you recommend for someone who can't afford a HH?

Elder Leather Belt with res, life, attack speed during flask effect, Projectile Damage during flask effect, elemental damage with attacks and flask effectiveness (in that ordeR)

hi synix, thanks for the build guide. im currently lvl88 deadeye TS. but my TS damage output is stuck around the 14k range, been trying to experiment how some TS players can get to 100K+ damage, not sure what im missing out for my build, would u be able to advise? thanks and much appreciate

below is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/JAjRAcgz
"
asdqwe1989 a écrit :
hi synix, thanks for the build guide. im currently lvl88 deadeye TS. but my TS damage output is stuck around the 14k range, been trying to experiment how some TS players can get to 100K+ damage, not sure what im missing out for my build, would u be able to advise? thanks and much appreciate

below is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/JAjRAcgz

Your searching eye jewels need to be Cold / Lightning (Fires the weakest one by far)

Put a Murderous Eye jewel in Tombfist for the intimidate (enemy takes 10% increased damage)

Forbidden Taste, replace with Dying Sun, Atizi's Promise get a 15% Ele Roll

Fossil craft a Stygian to get the 30% Elemental Damage Fossil craft, and WED for way more damage

Tornado Shot tbh sucks without the enchant, you also need to take Point Blank, unless you're shooting constantly from more than 50 units away and are using Pierce only then PB is a big big difference.

Swap QoTF for Hyrri's Ire so you can drop Added Cold and put in Damage on Full Life and that'll send your damage up like mad

In your PoB you're using Taming so always select Shocked and Ignited and 2 layers of the Freeze/Shock/Ignite on an enemy.

Oh and swap that mana flask out for a Diamond Flask.
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 25 juil. 2019 11:48:02
"

Fossil craft a Stygian to get the 30% Elemental Damage Fossil craft, and WED for way more damage

On top of elemental damage you want WED (weapon elemental damage?) on a stygian? I dont really understand this.

Thanks for your help synix

am i doing something wrong ? my damage is kinda bad :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires