[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
krystal152 a écrit :
Anything that I can do to improve my damage?

https://pastebin.com/qFrNh83e

Get an Elder Ring with +19/+20 Life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks so Gloomfangs downside is negated
Drop Ice bite for Damage on Full Life
Get a better rolled Opus
Get some Quality on the gems
Get Added Cold Level 21 (it's most important one to be level 21)

change your Vaal Cyclone for Vaal Grace lol

For gloomfang try and get one with Lose 20 life and 19/20% non-chaos and if corrupted with Move Speed / Attack Speed / Ele Damage then better
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Your POB and your character sheet on forums and your budget shown gem links are all different. I don't know what gem links to use. Could you clarify what the skills/gem links are please. At least for the main ice shot links. I also don't know which of the auras you are actually running. Any help clarifying the actual gem setups would be appreciated thank you.
Just a head's up anyone hopping into this build. A dude is trying to rip people off buying the 6l version of the chest. Pay very close attention when trading for one, he has gotten a few people already. He always has his listed for 4ex.

I hate to admit it but he got me too. He does fast trade and whispers you to distract you. Don't fall for it.
"
coaa a écrit :
Just a head's up anyone hopping into this build. A dude is trying to rip people off buying the 6l version of the chest. Pay very close attention when trading for one, he has gotten a few people already. He always has his listed for 4ex.

I hate to admit it but he got me too. He does fast trade and whispers you to distract you. Don't fall for it.
Tons of scammers in this game unfortunately, since GGG has no anti-scam policy or punishment it's all "defend yourself".

Common scams:
- selling 4-link / 5-link chest instead of 6-link
- selling rank 3 corrupted empower / enlighten instead of rank 4
- selling voidforge instead of starforge
- buyers putting stacks of 1ex or 1chaos somewhere in the middle of the pile instead of 10ex / 10c stacks (beware in big value trades like expensive prophecy cards)

Common strats:
- cancelling trade for whatever reason then putting wrong item
- talking to distract you
- pretending to be newbie and not knowing how to trade, requesting help (be especially wary when so called "newbie" buys an item worth 20ex, suspicious)
- arguing about small change like "you counted 0.9ex wrong" just to distract you / cancel trade

I'm seeing these posts every day on reddit (together with challenge scams i.e. someone offers challenge completion for a price, like unique strongbox, takes the price and logs off).
"
Tomgreen123 a écrit :
Your POB and your character sheet on forums and your budget shown gem links are all different. I don't know what gem links to use. Could you clarify what the skills/gem links are please. At least for the main ice shot links. I also don't know which of the auras you are actually running. Any help clarifying the actual gem setups would be appreciated thank you.

Budget and the PoB are going to be different as you don't have access to certain items when it was Day 3 of league (where the budget list comes in)

The PoB is the right one (it's literally an import of my character)

I'll be making a video soon enough explaining everything including a levelling guide. Will be without commentary but I'll put text and screenshots over bits like my other videos.

Auras:
Vaal Grace (not just Grace)
Hatred
Herald Of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark

I don't run Aspect of the Cat, just the ring I've got I use on a Farrul's Build im working on.

The gem links are either in the PoB or in the 3.6 Notes. (The only change was swapping Added Cold for GMP for a clear speed test)
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
coaa a écrit :

Tbh this is one of the reason i went back to Standard, ain't had a single scammer in years
I see a lot of people are using Voidflecher instead of Hyrre. Can someone explain why? Just for pure damage?

One question, do you use barrage or scourge arrow? I'm confused, I think scourae arrow is a good option to face uber Elder. and barrage for the Shaper. What do you recommend?
Thanks dude!

I was just leveling the Vaal Cyclone not actually using it. Dont have a Vaal grace yet
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
I see a lot of people are using Voidflecher instead of Hyrre. Can someone explain why? Just for pure damage?

Because with barrage the Void Shot can do a decent amount of damage although from all my testing Hyrri's Demise is way way better if you have some attributes on your rings.

It's personal choice, but if you use Voidfletcher you MUST have Lightning and fire damage on Searching eye jewel or gear to compensate for the big drop on The Taming
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 20 juil. 2019 20:26:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires