[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

I think im gonna throw some fossils also on shaper bow. I look for cold /dex, double damage etc rolls. What fossils would be useful to use? Never done any fossil crafting thats why im asking. Any info would be nice thanks.
"
Emalijones a écrit :
I think im gonna throw some fossils also on shaper bow. I look for cold /dex, double damage etc rolls. What fossils would be useful to use? Never done any fossil crafting thats why im asking. Any info would be nice thanks.

Advice is given as the first entry under "In Depth Gear Explanation"

"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Is 6L bow a must or can you do well with 5L?

I mean it's definitely doable but I don't know how well lightning arrow would clear. Lightning arrow is one of those abilities that clears super fast once you hit a threshold damage.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
I understand that we trade lots of defense for lots of offense in this build. It gets tricky with some bosses who have increased attack speed and movement speed, and we have such low HP that some bosses can just one-shot us without critting.

To get the most dps with barrage + point blank we must stand very close. Would there be a way to substitute scourge arrow instead of barrage for single target?

I'm also having a hard time figuring out what to upgrade on my character next. I'm still working on fossil crafting my bow, it only has the 20% more attack damage mod on it with attack speed + crit. Other than that I have good jewels, and my gear seems decent enough. Although the damage is very nice, it doesn't seem to be even close to the damage shown in your videos.
"
roeshamboner a écrit :
I understand that we trade lots of defense for lots of offense in this build. It gets tricky with some bosses who have increased attack speed and movement speed, and we have such low HP that some bosses can just one-shot us without critting.

To get the most dps with barrage + point blank we must stand very close. Would there be a way to substitute scourge arrow instead of barrage for single target?

I'm also having a hard time figuring out what to upgrade on my character next. I'm still working on fossil crafting my bow, it only has the 20% more attack damage mod on it with attack speed + crit. Other than that I have good jewels, and my gear seems decent enough. Although the damage is very nice, it doesn't seem to be even close to the damage shown in your videos.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, actually. Bow builds aren't as tanky vs bosses as jugg obviously. But I think a lot could be mitigated by picking up a rare amulet with the synthesized implicits and maybe running a farrul's fur instead of the rare chest (would also improve the uptime of our charges as well as giving us 15% chance to avoid damage). Another good option is the perfect form, since I don't think phase acro is worth spending 4 points on unless you're going for 100; it also gives artic armor which is less physical damage and less fire damage. With this method you use a ring with crafted "shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when you focus", which makes enemies take 20% more damage by default.

As for scourge arrow and your dps. You can absolutely go scourge arrow, and it's great. If you stick with barrage, a +1 arrow corruption on hyrri's demise gives a ton of damage
My gear in SD :
Spoiler
Dernière édition par RicTran, le 1 avr. 2019 05:51:51
I made my bow!!!!

So happy. I have so many loaded resonators left too. Next big upgrade will be a +1 hyrri's demise for sure.
Thanks for the guide. Im currently preparing to play that character next. So far I alt regaled that thing here:

Should I keep the pen suffix as is and multimod after i sixlinked or should i remove the pen? Ild lose alot of ias or crit if ild keep it but doublepen sounds juicy :)
3rd prefix besides pen and cold per dex would be cold damage/freeze chance right without delve affix, right?

Also is there a descent way to get double damage or would it be slamming + remove suffixes?

Im really bad at crafting sry.

Dernière édition par kalomina, le 1 avr. 2019 18:54:15
Damn, nice bows guys!

As @kalomina's bow, I think I would keep pen personally. Throw it in PoB

Cold damage and pen are great crafted prefixes, and I would just multimod with attack speed; possibly crit if your crit chance is really low. I would not slam for double damage as it's pretty hard to roll.
Dernière édition par FamilyManZed, le 2 avr. 2019 01:14:58
"
roeshamboner a écrit :
I made my bow!!!!

So happy. I have so many loaded resonators left too. Next big upgrade will be a +1 hyrri's demise for sure.

Also crafted myself a bow
just the implicit for now since i'm still leveling my third char this league. by the way, still got those loaded resonators left? Could buy them off you.

Also crafted/synthed gloves for myself.

I'm actually gonna re-enchant phys -> cold conversion on these most likely.
Considering to use my 6L loreweave for a while until i decide on what chest i want on this char since it'd add some dps as well as survivability.
As far as Hyris i decided to go for point-blank to save 1 point for time being.

Thought's on pandemonius as amulet to use as replacement for a while in this build?
Dernière édition par Simsons2, le 2 avr. 2019 02:00:38
Sorry dude I used them all on another base. I didn't hit any good mod combo on it though so I guess they were cursed anyway lol. Pandemonious seems strong for sure. I tried Uber Elder 3 times today. This build is so squishy so you really need to be on your toes and play the mechanics very well with almost no room for error. It would be nice to have a tankier version of this build for uber elder. The build is amaaaaazing for shaper though

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires