3.6.1 Hotfix 2

You are really trying hard to teach players NOT to play the leagues first week and wait for at least some "tuning" to happen. Not a fan
g
Dernière édition par jeremynativecom, le 18 mars 2019 10:17:47
"
h4xin a écrit :
I've run 6 tier 16's and 6 tier 15's... My best map was a tier 12 out of ALL OF THOSE. BROKE GAME

PREACH IT BROTHER! :D I want to play the game but i have to be honest... at this point 80% of my currency is going toward buying fucking maps which is not cool!
Just type " F " in the chat, most of us, even veteran of POE, had left BC of this league and GGG decision to ninja nerf.

I was spending more time this league doing bullshit in order to "play normally" than playing the game itself.

The next league must be something allowing players to do what he wants, when he wants, or it will probably be the farewell of many of us.
Does this affect Xbox immediately? Or will we need to wait for a patch?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Fluxje a écrit :
"
FathomWheel a écrit :

Precisely. This is only because high-viewer streamers have said something about it. I've seen it mentioned numerous times by numerous people over the week and I only heard something from GGG after Havoc posted the tweet and Baeclast mentioned it.

What exactly has GGG been up to for this last week that the result is only now getting out? How did the previous change make it through testing?

And most importantly, what is GGG doing differently to mitigate it happening again?

God the entitlement of some people..
I understand the average pleb, like yourself most likely, does not understand general basic statistic theory.

Why are you calling him a pleb when you started last year lol? You know nothing about the game or how it's supposed to work.

"
Fluxje a écrit :

Wow 6 days MAX of gathering sufficient data to make an itemdrop change that probably only factored into a few percentages...
How dare they!

Even after the hotfix, the T11 atlas strategy is still not working. I've ran over 50 Shaped Lairs and even switched to Shaped Burials (both T11 this league), ran them with 90+ quant, frags, proph rota (rats/frogs/tempest) and zana mods. Even some of them had 500% quant strongbox sextant + zana ambush and I've still ended up with zero maps both times that I've spammed Caer Blaidds to refill my T11 pool.

You're acting as if thats normal, standard variance or somehow you're just "unlucky", hope you graduated from your statistics course
Dernière édition par Arkuza, le 18 mars 2019 11:40:06
Like many other players, I have been stuck in white maps far longer than usual. Currently lvl 88, alched every yellow map. Currently have 0 yellows and getting so bored.

Just bad luck?
"
Arkuza a écrit :

Why are you calling him a pleb when you started last year lol? You know nothing about the game or how it's supposed to work.

I call him a pleb, because he thinks its easy to finetune all the variables AND analyze them all the time to instantly figure out whats wrong, and what are the magic numbers.
Me having played for only 4 leagues has nothing to do with it, and GOD your learning curve must be extremely low if you cant figure out how a game is 'supposed to work' in a YEAR.

"
Arkuza a écrit :

Even after the hotfix, the T11 atlas strategy is still not working. I've ran over 50 Shaped Lairs and even switched to Shaped Burials (both T11 this league), ran them with 90+ quant, frags, proph rota (rats/frogs/tempest) and zana mods. Even some of them had 500% quant strongbox sextant + zana ambush and I've still ended up with zero maps both times that I've spammed Caer Blaidds to refill my T11 pool.

You're acting as if thats normal, standard variance or somehow you're just "unlucky", hope you graduated from your statistics course

Not surprisingly you completely missed the point, and your two examples do not even have any correlation.
Sure they might not have all the numbers down correctly, which sucks for your particular strategy. On the other hand they could have overshot the numbers instead and you would be drowning in maps.
I know that would be great for you, but the league economy is a LITTLE more important than your little world.
About maps not dropping from blaidds, that has ZERO correlation to the map percentages being tweaked and being off.
Like someone mentioned it is probably a DIFFERENT bug that is most likely due to the atlas being reshuffled and it nog recognizing properly which maps to drop due to the way you blocked your atlas. They are FOUR GUARANTEED maps, map drop percentages have ZERO relevance here. I did some braidds myself already this league, and they dropped 4 ADDITIONAL maps every single time.
A loosely correlated example is from last league that the Vaal temple only could be vaaled last league from Tower.

My statement remains, just because some 'random people' are complaining about some mechanic not working properly, does not make it so. Just because this onetime the map percentages are actually off, does not make the way GGG acts wrong or any less sufficient.
The fact that some people are acting like the world is burning down, and demanding explanations is just...
Dernière édition par Fluxje, le 18 mars 2019 12:36:54
Has it been improved though? By how much?

I won't apologize for being skeptical about a fix for an unannounced nerf. Be more transparent GGG, or you'll lose us all.
As i see on streams ppl sustain T15 by doing shaped strats. But you need to force yourself to do fragments+chisels+prophecies+sextants. What if i dont run shaped strategy and like to play diefferent maps? Than i cant efficiently use limited sextants, so i forced to the shaped strategy. Im all ingredients when i have them but i dont want bother to buy it and spend hour to trade before even play the actual game (i play ~2-3 hours per day). If i dont - i will fall back to yellow maps. Previous league has good rates - enough for me just to alch and go even for T14-T15. Also it was easier to delve to add to map pool, some ppl used bless breachstones also. Sometimes i think there were no any fragments+chisels+sextants strategies.
My point is - you forced to do alot of preparations on red maps to play on it constantly, but if you dont want do preparations - welcome to yellow maps with lower ilvl, trash mobs etc. I understand that i need to invest to get something back, but the edge is very high atm.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires