3.6.1 Hotfix

THIS IS ANNOYING, JUST REMOVE THIS BETRAYAL NO ONE NEEDS IT. INTERVENTION JUST FREEZE MY COMPUTER EVERY TIME ! Remove this stupid betrayal, it just wasting my time and killing my moods.

intervention > freeze > die > no hardcore
Man really hoping for a fix to this soon. People can't even play cos they lose 10% exp every syndicate intervention...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Pushing maps all day, getting some exp and 2 interventions in a row, -20%...
I'm having this problem also - every intervention I lose my XP progress, very disheartening :(

I'm wondering if not doing Jun's quest in Act 9 would have stopped me from receiving these Betrayal missions?
I'm tired of bursting like a stupid in a big freeze each time I run a map with bretayal!

the worst league since bestiari
Can we pay real money to remove syndicate?
you guys pay attention when real moneys involved right?
MY GAME IS STILL CRASHING DURING BETRAYAL MAPS
Is this being fixed or is it fixed, and this is how it is? The dialog that is heard during the client freeze is kind of insensitive to people with learning disorders. But I guess its funny to some to make fun of that.
Still getting an insta death due to lag- and often a crash- every time I encounter Syndicate Intervention. Nothing better than pushing towards a new level, just to lose a chunk of XP for something beyond your control.
"
Flypython a écrit :
I'm having this problem also - every intervention I lose my XP progress, very disheartening :(

I'm wondering if not doing Jun's quest in Act 9 would have stopped me from receiving these Betrayal missions?

Nope, I have ignored her since the beginning and I still get ganked on maps involving an intervention kill squad.

You're basically at the mercy of RNG until they fix the lag of these encounters. These last few leagues have been my least favorite because they are unavoidable when doing standard stuff (e.g. mapping) and seem to force you into a meta clear-speed build. I play this game to try out my own off-meta builds and it's becoming harder every league to sit down and enjoy the game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires