3.6.1 Patch Notes

Remove Syndicate or fix freezes
Is it me or theres nothing about the impossibility of access a game in the patch notes?

Im playing on the original xbox one console (1to) with 51.2 GB 6.6% free space, cable connection and on the east coast (Washington DC server). I know that you guys are aware of the bugs right now, but from what I read it doesnt seems as bad as the problems I have with the game. I tried alot of things like restart the xbox, uninstall and reinstall the game, I change the region of my xbox (server hopping) but still when I select any of my character (even if its in standard or synthesis, it doesnt change the result) the screenload appears, the gears stop and it brings me back in the menu with the message on the left bottom (An unexpected disconnection occured). When I try a second times, the game crashes. I can access a game only if its VERY LATE in the night, and sometimes its not even possible. I prefer to report my situation because I've no feedback about if they take notes about this situation. All my friends can access a game but not me! Im so pissed off I will leave this game and play Diablo instead. Well I hope I gave you some good information, dont hesitate to ask me questions, because Im tired of this situation.
too late. already done with this god forsaken league. Fix your shit before you release it.
fix or remove syndicate. fast plz
PTR when? Let your players help you instead of shutting them out and then alienating them with unbalanced, unfinished and not properly tested content :(

Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.

You guys are the last torch burning in the ARPG-genre .. own your responsibility and quit the fragile snowflake attitude. It won't get the job done :)
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
I think Syndicate difficulty is fine. hard encounter is enjoyable
but freezing pc is unfair and frustrating (why do they freeze my pc now when i was able to do betrayal league without problems?) i think GGG fuck'd the betrayal implementation as a core game mechanic
"
SevenYourDesire a écrit :
why do they freeze my pc now when i was able to do betrayal league without problems?

This is the main question right here, and it's why the usual "just get a better PC/SSD" line doesn't make much sense.
Would love to not die instantly upon activating a memory or encountering a Syndicate ambush... Not sure what "slightly further away" was supposed to me, but it's still plenty close for a group of ranged mobs to wreck you before you even move. Thanks!
Noticed significantly longer load time for new areas after this patch. Like... cut it out.
Loving the theme and play-style of the league, always happy to explore new content every 3 months. Good job ggg.

Edit: encountered 2 bosses. satisfying fights. gg
Dernière édition par Vornok, le 14 mars 2019 20:55:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires