[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Themasterpuppet a écrit :
Thanks for a great guide! Im trying to follow the Phys bow build the best i can with a limited budget...

Under the Gear section > Body Armour you state that we can generate Power Charges hence we skip Farrul. How do you generate power charges?

That was an accidental typo so thanks for catching that. I copied over the loreweave section from the wander guide and forgot to make changes. Either way, even factoring in power charges from Farrul's, Loreweave will still be better overall for damage + tankiness, especially when you consider a limited budget. Indeed Farrul's does have a higher damage ceiling, but this only applies if you have a large enough budget to afford every item listed in the guide and even then the damage difference isn't significant, plus you'd lose a lot of defenses.

"
sephrinx a écrit :
Hey there, currently playing this build and loving it.

Super smooth leveling and transitioning to a wander at around level 50 was smooth as butter and felt great.

Just getting into maps, pushed myself into t16s - they're a bit rippy - I'm not very well geared yet, just under 4k life, not where I'd like to be yet.

Anyway, I clear pretty fast, but my overall damage output is less than half of the DPS shown in the Cold Conversion Wander build guide. In perfect Scenario I'm at just about 1.8mil shaper dps, whereas with the build show, it is at 4m shaper dps without any jewels.

Any ideas where I can get more damage? Even when setting my gems to 20/20 it only goes up maybe 10% more damage. This is my current build - https://pastebin.com/hcsQpLF7

This is the build guide PoB sheet - note that I've removed the jewels from this - https://pastebin.com/WmL3T4ms

Current gear --
Spoiler

You forgot to checkmark inspiration charges, so your POB DPS was ignoring Inspiration gem effectively calculating your Power Siphon as a 5-link.

The wander build lacks flat damage, so a flat cold enchant on boots is a big difference maker, plus keep in mind poet's pen flat phys scales with character level as well. Aside from that it's just a lot of little things that add up, such as higher character level, jewels, 20/20 gems, higher atk roll Poet's, etc.

I wouldn't suggest pushing T16 at your level; I think it's better to delve (or run yellow/low tier red maps) up to low 90s before consistently farming higher tier content.
Hey Enakhra !

You asked to share variations of your builds we found out so here we go. I took your original conversion wander build, got smashed in T15+. So i tried to remove as much damage as possible and gain as much tankyness as possible to be able to play in Awak8 3.9. At this point, there isn't much left of the original build, but i still love your poet's pen + conversion concept. Good & QoL.

Result is strange but somewhat functional, i'd like to hear your thoughts. :) Made a quick video to showcase what it can do/ core concepts (sorry for lack of poe-skill/english/video-editing skill ) :

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ekaiyk/proof_of_concept_tanky_conversion_wander/
"
Stealthyy a écrit :
"
Tadian a écrit :
Playing the Int stacking Wander right now. Going good so far. Almost had Sirus down too, was pretty easy to get him down to 10% honestly but I fucked up some storms and got trapped on the stairs 2 times because I fucked up the storms before.

Invested a good amount of Ex now and I don't really know where to go further with my equip. Probably better Helm, Body and Wand but that is getting REALLY expensive and doesn't help with survivability which I struggle the most with.
Sometimes the ES goes down and I have no means how to recover it at that moment.

Anyone got any ideas?

your wand really needs work, its corrupted with 1-5 lightning, which is really bad, as the 1-6 roll is 10% more damage. You can just spam some dense fossils at the chest to get 600-700 es. What is your int? Scaling the int will scale your ES significantly. If you feel like you need more ES instead of damage, drop some damage nodes like force of nature, and take more es / jewel nodes and get % es jewels.

Yeah... the Wand. It's better than the 4-5 Ex Wands I used before in Damage despite the 1-5 roll. Probably because of the Crit Multi and Increased Lightning Damage? Was only 1 Ex so I bought it. Tried to craft my own but that "Per 10 Int" Mod just won't roll on my Hunter Base I got.

My Int is at 951, got 52+40 on Rings, 57 and 9% on Amulet, only 20 on Chest, 50 on Boots, 26 on Shield. Tried to buy some stuff with more Int but it's hard to get or very very expensive if I want similar stuff to mine with just higher Int.
Don't have the currency atm.
Ran out of fossils to craft too so that will have to wait a bit.

BUT I got Sirus down a couple minutes ago so the build works as it is. Damage is more than enough to do everything and defense too I guess. Can only get more easier with more of both. More ES would be more QoL to prevent some accidents. More damage just gets things done quicker.

I don't know how many Ex I put into my gear so I can't say if I can recommend that build to start out on but transition into this Int Stacking Wander is definitely something to consider if you can/want afford it. It's quite fun.

Oh and buy the Celestial Kinetic Blast MTX, it's awesome :)
Thank you Escalune for this guide and everybody else that shared their gears.
For the CI int stacking wander, would a shaper ring with assassin's mark not be the best option and just drop proj weakness from gems? I like the build alot regardless, Sirus8 down and all that.
Dernière édition par Draxiss, le 6 janv. 2020 00:34:10
"
Draxiss a écrit :
For the CI int stacking wander, would a shaper ring with assassin's mark not be the best option and just drop proj weakness from gems? I like the build alot regardless, Sirus8 down and all that.

at my gear level I am already crit capped, so the 40% damage taken from proj weakness is strictly better than the 20% from assassins mark. We also do not need the power charge generation.
Hi guys, tell me what needs to be improved, except for a helmet and gems. Damage is more than half less than that of the author. What's wrong? my POB https://pastebin.com/JU421Zfy
thanks

Is this worth Multimodding? And what would be the best to slam on and when? Because even with Multimod theres still one Affix open.
I used over 800 Alterations and this is the first time seeing this mod so I guess its pretty rare to hit or I'm just unlucky

I never multimodded or crafted anything significant so any help is appreciated!
Dernière édition par Tadian, le 6 janv. 2020 10:00:44
Little update guys from me

Using the Bow build:

Luckey ex slam inc dmg o.O

Hmhm what should i improve next?
If anyone here would be interested in this watchers eye, contact me ingame or pm, price is very negotiable

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires