[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

so do you use normal barrage or barrage support with ice shot setup now?
"
namkro a écrit :
so do you use normal barrage or barrage support with ice shot setup now?

Regular barrage is still the best for single target damage so there is no Barrage Support in the setup.

"
putting this build together tonight got everything but awakened gems :)

Good luck :)
Hey, I posted a while back (maybe around page 106) and decided to go straight toxic rain leveling into your ele wander build. It's been great so far, but I feel like I'm hitting a plateau around T15/16 maps as far as survivability. My PoB dps is around 3M and I have 5k+ life + 78% ele res + acro, but I'm still getting 1-2 shot by certain things even with (what I think is) pretty good mechanics.

I've done a few T15/T16 elder guardians no problem, but I have the feeling that I won't be able to keep leveling without dropping back down to T12-T14. Any thoughts? My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2uWmjFFV

I'm currently looking at either farming up to switch to CI int stacking (or possibly the skeles/totems everyone seems to be hopping over to after the HC SSF Awakener kills), but was hoping I could take this current spec to end game.

For reference, last league I hit 40/40 with a single character and I was hoping that this would be my 40/40 for metamorph :)
Dernière édition par Avocadoe, le 20 déc. 2019 21:03:51
Has anyone attempted to do Sirus with this build? I attempted on wander version and just got wrecked by red/black storms :(
"
andrew8448 a écrit :
Has anyone attempted to do Sirus with this build? I attempted on wander version and just got wrecked by red/black storms :(

Yeah apparently that red/black storm stuff is an avoidable mechanic, but it's currently very BS. GGG says they will nerf it soon and we'll see how it goes. I looked at the boss damage numbers on poe.db and it seems like a very mechanical fight. None of the attacks aside from the meteor slam can 1-shot you and that one is easily avoidable. I think if those vortexes were nerfed, the fight would be on the level of Uber Elder. On all 3 playtester attempts I've watched, the boss itself wasn't too much of an issue, but then the red/black storms filled the arena and they ended up losing 5 ports to that stuff.

"
Avocadoe a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, I posted a while back (maybe around page 106) and decided to go straight toxic rain leveling into your ele wander build. It's been great so far, but I feel like I'm hitting a plateau around T15/16 maps as far as survivability. My PoB dps is around 3M and I have 5k+ life + 78% ele res + acro, but I'm still getting 1-2 shot by certain things even with (what I think is) pretty good mechanics.

I've done a few T15/T16 elder guardians no problem, but I have the feeling that I won't be able to keep leveling without dropping back down to T12-T14. Any thoughts? My PoB: https://pastebin.com/2uWmjFFV

I'm currently looking at either farming up to switch to CI int stacking (or possibly the skeles/totems everyone seems to be hopping over to after the HC SSF Awakener kills), but was hoping I could take this current spec to end game.

For reference, last league I hit 40/40 with a single character and I was hoping that this would be my 40/40 for metamorph :)

Survivability has always been an issue with wanders in general. It's basically something to expect when farming T15+ content regardless of your level of investment or skill. Most of that content is doable but you're bound to die to random one-shot mechanics. GGG always overtunes their league content, and this time around it's even more overtuned b/c it's centered around rippy bosses, and their life pools were massively buffed which means longer periods of exposure to danger. This build could easily do 40/40 challenges last league, but idk about this one.

Leveling to 95+ isn't too hard for this build; you just hoard niko mission, or do sulphite rota and delve in low T16 zones. Several of my friends did that to lvl 97 last league. For sure you won't be able to level to 95+ by only farming T15+ content b/c the chance of getting randomly one-shot is too high.

As for Sirus, I don't think you'll be able to farm him in his current state consistently with this build, mainly b/c of the giant black storm mechanic. I've watched my playtesters do 3 attempts so far and they're doing fine on the boss, bring him to 50%ish HP and then rip the rest of their portals to the giant black storm things. GGG did say they plan on nerfing them though so its very possible this build will be able to do Sirus in a few days/weeks but probably not atm.

There are two challenges this build will struggle with, the "Defeat Sirus Conditionally" one and the end game grind challenge. The rest aren't a problem. I think most people will end up buying the first challenge b/c some of the requirements are difficult regardless which build you do. For the other challenge, since this build can't delve to depth 600, you must be able to farm 75 Sirus or reach lvl 100. The latter can be achieved with stone rotas but most ppl don't want to deal with that, so your only other option is killing 75 Awakeners which will be very tough in the fight's current state.

I think the main reason people play wanders is for KB/good clearspeed. The ability to do endgame content was always just a bonus; no one would ever pick a wander for its bossing ability, and with this league being bossing focused, I think you might want to consider switching to something meta.

Int-stacking wander can work I think, but it will require a much larger investment to reach the same levels of DPS. There are definitely other builds out there that can do all content more easily and on a lower budget than int stacking wanders.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 21 déc. 2019 02:26:34
What you think about another ascendancy class ? now I try Ass to swap from Elemental(Piscator) to Phy(Pet's Pen)
"
IDGAMESTEST1 a écrit :
What you think about another ascendancy class ? now I try Ass to swap from Elemental(Piscator) to Phy(Pet's Pen)

Assassin is ok but u need to use a heat flask to protect against freeze. Also you might need to replace diamond with another utility flask if you reach crit cap. Overall it's probably not as tanky as Pathfinder since u dont have perma flask sustain, and plus Power Siphon already gives power charges/culling so Assassin's abilities are less important
If I wanted to use Farrul's with this build would you still recommend the shaped ring/mark of the elder setup. All the shaper rings with aspect of the cat on it also have assassin's mark on hit and I'm not sure if it's worth it when I already have power charges from Farrul's.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Given my current gear, do you think the best thing to do currently is to swap out the belt with another that has damage mods, then swap shield to a rare one with about the same damage but more resists to balance out the loss of resists i'd get when swapping belts?
or is there another better use of my currency atm? (most gems will be 20 soon, then i'll prob but 20/20 gems atleast, can't afford worthwhile 21/20 gems like added cold atm)

If i were to swap out the hyrri's truth sometime soon, what would i swap precision for, or would i just use a much lower leveld one? As far as which is better Hyrri's truth vs whatever amulet i get, i assume the only way to check is to plug it into PoB right?
https://imgur.com/a/L9WiKas

killed Sirus on awaken 6 with my es int stacking wander in MSC! took 5 portals but was just my 2nd time doing the fight with es. With 10k es the damage on the fight is a lot more reasonable. I would probably take wicked ward for this fight (over ghost reaver) for the future.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Overall the gear I currently have are pretty budget, the chest was ~4 ex, rest was < 1 ex cept belt, which I crafted by spamming ~50 deafening essence of spite. Good to be completely off meta I guess, I am the highest ES pathfinder on poeninja :)
Dernière édition par Stealthyy, le 21 déc. 2019 20:13:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires