[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
Can someone help with defensive suggestions? My damage is kinda good (good xophs and watchers eye) but I get killed by so much its really annoying. Also what about the Tukohama's Fortress ? Isnt that a great shield for us?

Hi!

The build will be updated tonight for 3.8.

We have some changes!

We are going to get around 2k more life, goal around 7k.

OPTIONAL: you can use Tukohama's Fortress, but we are now gonna skip Infernal mantle and instead choose The covenant for the blood magic just for Holy flame totem + the added chaos damage support + 10% inc life.

all changes will be updated tonight, so stay tuned.

you can also see the build progressing on my livestrean this friday since im going to run this as starter for 3.8.

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

best regards, Mrseanconnor
Hey man. This build looks very fun. I was wondering if at league start if it's a decent lab farmer or not. I like farming uber lab in the first few days but I'm sick and tired of starting melee. Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par BrownTown86, le 5 sept. 2019 03:30:12
"
BrownTown86 a écrit :
Hey man. This build looks very fun. I was wondering if at league start if it's a decent lab farmer or not. I like farming uber lab in the first few days but I'm sick and tired of starting melee. Thanks in advance.

Hi!

You can definitely run this as uber lab farmer.
I did it last league :)

With all 5 totems the uber Lab boss will get killed so fast, we also have culling strike with Lightning golem.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
BrownTown86 a écrit :

Hi!

You can definitely run this as uber lab farmer.
I did it last league :)

With all 5 totems the uber Lab boss will get killed so fast, we also have culling strike with Lightning golem.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor

Thanks so much :)
Well, I'm trying Chief this league but not fixed on totems (either holy flame, or spell totem, bodyswap :-) but WHY in the ass does Chief get so specific in ascendancy about ANCESTRAL totems? This does almost nothing for us, right?? Either way, I simply LOVE fire based chars, so either:

1) incinerate CWC bodyswap > clears (speed)
2) spell totem, bodywap > clears + bossing??
3) holy flame totem (bossing only)

I'm trying to work out better clears with higher bossing than HFTotems alone

Can someone tell me how well this build does in Delving?
"
Mentoya a écrit :
Can someone tell me how well this build does in Delving?

Hi!

There is no problem in delve with this build.

My tactic is just put the totems in front and run.
when you reach abyss depths its actually really easy cuz of all totems you can put out as shields.

You can take all chests and totems make the job for you.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
This thread seems to be dead after the expansion release. I'll take it that it means that this everyone is probably having no problems?, being that it suppose to be superior to the build previously due to an increase in life?

I just started the build myself. Yea, I could have went necro like 90% of everyone else, but for this league, I just wanted a really easy, simple and relaxing build without complexities, and that can do all content and this build seems to fit the bill based on everyone's comments throughout the thread....
Dernière édition par Mentoya, le 8 sept. 2019 15:13:13
Hi
Im playing this build and having lots of fun so far (got to act 5).
How do you cap the resistances apart from fire res which we get from acsendancy?
Also is there a recommended weapon for the build?
Thanks!
"
Mentoya a écrit :
This thread seems to be dead after the expansion release. I'll take it that it means that this everyone is probably having no problems?, being that it suppose to be superior to the build previously due to an increase in life?

I just started the build myself. Yea, I could have went necro like 90% of everyone else, but for this league, I just wanted a really easy, simple and relaxing build without complexities, and that can do all content and this build seems to fit the bill based on everyone's comments throughout the thread....

sadly 0,5% of all higher leveld players according to poeninja are chiefs..
even jugg ware only around 0,6% .
Berserker also about 1%.

Thats why these threads seem dead, no one playing them ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires